It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nedined

RIGHT CLICK on image > VIEW IMAGE This should open another window and solve the problem of the cut off text.

Looks like everybody is getting pretty much the same response.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/906cc720ab5c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a237da816783.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3e071c9a7f9.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a45e6debcc7.jpg[/atsimg]
RIGHT CLICK on image > VIEW IMAGE This should open another window and solve the problem of the cut off text.
edit on 8-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yeah I was about to say, that looked like the exact same email others have had.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Wow this thread has caught on like wildfire. I would like to see the people who have survived the tests. What did they do to those who are immune to every disease and are super intelligent now.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
thanks for posting it but part of the text is cut off and difficult to read

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

I don't know why in the world you all keep posting the same thing over and over, He has not said anything different. He just keeps repeating the exact same thing over and over. Unless he has anything different or more to say than he has already said; I do not see posting the samething over and over.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SophyC76
thanks for posting it but part of the text is cut off and difficult to read

you have to click to go to the actual picture.

right click and click view image.
edit on 8-5-2011 by seeker11 because: edit to add detailed instruction

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

i think seeker is posting everything just as evidence. the more places it's posted the harder (or more obvious) the clean up will have to be.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by seeker11

I don't know why in the world you all keep posting the same thing over and over, He has not said anything different. He just keeps repeating the exact same thing over and over. Unless he has anything different or more to say than he has already said; I do not see posting the samething over and over.

Simply trying to be helpful, because this thread has gotten soooo convoluted and long so if I can be of help to other people who are trying to see the original message and draw their own conclusions based on that, then I'm sorry if that has bothered you.

Also I'm pretty sure others are not RE posting, simply posting the messages they got which are turning out to be the same as everyone elses. Which is a good thing to note.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You'd think the emails would be a bit more personal to each different person rather than a copy and paste.

hm.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
You'd think the emails would be a bit more personal to each different person rather than a copy and paste.

hm.

IF any of this is true, then he could be too busy running to personalize everything.
lolz

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by shadowland8

hm.

IF any of this is true, then he could be too busy running to personalize everything.
lolz

This could be true. I was thinking more along the lines of him wanting to get the message out. What better way than to copy and paste all the info rather than typing it all out and adding personal touches that might give you away or take too long to add?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwmjr1985
Wow this thread has caught on like wildfire. I would like to see the people who have survived the tests. What did they do to those who are immune to every disease and are super intelligent now.

They are now members of ATS....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I got a reply from the first email I sent to our friend early on in this thread. Like the rest of you, I have also been given the same information.

I sent the following email and am now awaiting a reply. I will follow-up with any further replies from him to this email.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

It seems so, with the percentage that the people on this forum have neg blood types is insane. Supposed to be around 15% of the total population of the planet yet by a survey on here it would seem like 75 percent ..lol

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dwmjr1985

I agree, the percentages are remarkable given the number of posters.

Don't think it has been asked yet, but for anyone who is in contact with the OP by email, can you
ask him what his blood type is?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

If he provides me with further dialog, I will be sure to ask that next if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
If you look at the high correlation between blue eyes and Rhesus negative bloodline, I believe that both these mutations started with Noah.
In the Book of Enoch when Noah was born they all freaked out, as he was born blue eyed, white skin and white blonde hair, praising God as soon as he was born. So he was very intelligent. (My eldest spoke first word before 3 months.)
They thought he was a product of a Fallen Angel and a daughter of Eve. Noah's dad went to his dad ,and he went to Enoch (who was Heaven but who could come down) to ask what do we do now? This boy was our only pure bred human. Enoch asked God and answered It's alright his DNA has been changed as he needs to be highly intelligent and have psychic powers to beat the Nephilim/Hubrids. He needs to have less melanin to survive the low levels of light and more advanced immune system, so the Human race continues even if plague is chucked at them via the Nephilim offspring.

I am of a Rhesus -ve bloodline and I am very sensitive in all my senses. It's a survival trait that's all. Not magic just science. I can pick up leylines with just my body-no need for a dowsing rod.

So if you or anyone in your past has blue eyes, it means you are related to Noah.

Someone posted Rhesus -ve blood turned up at the time of Jesus, I think I have read that AB- was quite common in Israel before He was born. So I will put forward that Rhesus -ve is related to Noah.

I have done Genetics at College.
Nowadays to be Rhesus -ve you need to have two parents who have a recessive gene of Rhesus -ve.
Mum is -ve (so blood gametes will be -ve and -ve ) and Dad is +ve (he could be +ve and -ve) So your children could be +ve or -ve BUT the children will be of the Rhesus -ve bloodline.

And this is nothing to do with San greal or Sang real or that Merovingian BS.
Jesus' blood has been left down here, so we can test it against any who say 'I am He', in a cave under Jerusalem and it has been tested; it is AB- but it was from one parent only which is extremely rare and I mean very very rare.
As He was 100% human and 100% God, he was immortal and his blood has been found to be still alive.
And as -ve blood can not be cloned, if someone suggests that a certain Royal has been cloned the source was not from Jesus' blood BUT Cain has been cloned and he may well be the source.

There has been found that there is a correlation between Caucasians and blue eyes and fair skin, due to the fact the Diaspora went thought the Caucasus mountains before the unholy vampiric Hubrids were able to come out of Alexandra's Iron gate.
Most Caucasians are from the Israelite bloodline (and I am not talking about the z/Sionist movement) and most ended up being Christian countries (before this became a fraudulent term).

So I think that your physical blood has nothing to do with ELENIN/Nibiru/Destroyer, it all boils down to how you treat your fellow man and if you could possibly believe a man could go on the Cross willingly and shed His blood on this Earth, so we can use it as a weapon against the Fallen/Nephilim and the undead demons.

Peace and love.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Now that you are mentioning blue eyes and blond hair, it very very much is sounding a lot like Hitler and his Superhuman aryan race ideology.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by manta78

If he provides me with further dialog, I will be sure to ask that next if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

Thanks. Sometimesit it is is helpful to know a
person's perspective.

edit on 5/8/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
There are to many pages to Beagle to read in less then several hours, therefore if my question(s) may be repeats but please understand the many pages. That said,thank you. So, why is only negative bloods affected ? I'm personally O positive.what happens to me?

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join