It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet. This is the site for the Rh-Negative World Registry. I'm a member there, AB-.

The site has everything one could want, in research on Rh- blood types. From the purely scientific, to speculative theories of Blood of the Gods.

www.rhnegativeregistry.com...

Des

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Uhhhh WOW.......no I had not noticed that....do you know what page it's on? Good work!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by aravoth

My point is trailing on a the tail of a comet is stretching it, though I suppose it could happen.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Nope, I noticed too but ignored it, thought every post he made in this was trolling.

Kinda wish I paid attention now, nice work.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Whew, just finished reading the whole thread. I am A+, just thought I'd add that, LOL.

Uhm, the whole thread is shaped around the fact that ELENIN has a virus that will affect all the RH negs. That is, the people WITHOUT the Rhesus Monkey antigen. The earth will pass through the comet's tail, and thus infecting the people without that particular antigen.

Hmm, am I the only one that is wondering how the composition of a comet that hasn't been in our solar system for approx. 11k years is known, especially what type of supposed antigens it contains? The link to a supervirus of sorts is tenuous at best.

Also, the OP that this OP is based upon was someone working for Norad. We should all know that after wikileaks gvt. agencies shouldn't be able to leak information, and it would seem that Norad is now under the authority of the NSA/DHS. Anyone?

The whole premise seems weak, a comet that targets only 1 specific blood type. Hmm.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
After 25 years, still no clue as to what my blood type is. This will all be a nice surprise come the time. No fear, no worry.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Did you miss the multiple posts about the bit of rock picked up in Antarctica that was believed to be a piece of Elenin?

The rock is comparable to a diamond visually, but is very different.

Characteristics

845,420 gpa
1 dm2
412kg

The first strain of this virus was discovered in this frozen fragment.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ok, I was thinking.. Thats bad by its self, lol
We have A-/A+, A+/A+, and A-/A- (example)
Will those who are A-/A+ be affected? Halfway? I mran they are half neg. That would make the 40per die off a lot bigger. Just throwing thoughts out there.

If this is true (i say IF) this seems worse than your typical shtf scenario. At least with an earthquake, I can be with my kids. Idk, they would have to kill me before I left my positive children, or they try to take my negative ones!

On a funny note/question, can you negs out there spread your toes? Like you can spread your fingers? Lol, the extra vertabrae and ribs made me think about that
probably just a family thing, I also have an extra "peice) on my liver, crazy.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
My blood type is AB - so what does that mean? Whats gonna happen? I doubt anything will happen..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
I am AB Negative and RH Negative. Found this out while pregnant, and when baby had to have blood transfusion.

Anyone else here AB- and RH - ?

AB- here as well found out when I wanted to race motorcycles. The doc did a double take told me of the rarity and said don't race. This was at the time they first found HIV in the blood banks. Anyway, at that time about 1985ish you had to join the AMA to race because they required your blood type on your helmet for emergencies.

The basics for good info on blood types:

www.redcrossblood.org...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by showintail

I can spread them on one foot but not the right foot, I have been told I have extra bowl than the norm and ribs and Vertebrae..Left handed too.

So do we have a member with the relevant Radio Gear?
p.s edit In the US?

I'll wait untill these events unfurl, time to go sleep.
edit on 8-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

46 I think

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have a question; kind of off topic, but relevant to the thread, so mods.... be kind.
Has anyone in contact with Amalgam170 outside of ATS received an unusual amount of government and/or federal spamming, or any other unusual emails?

ie > FBI messages, Government addressed messages, and/or emails with the subject written in russian?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I just got the email back from my friend and this is what he said about Elenin,

We can get virus from outer space, but I have not heard of any proof that there is such a one about.

I do not think we are in the tail of Elenin yet, but cannot be sure since no amateurs are watching it.

[this means in other words, since there is not amateur saying anything he is not going to say anything. He doesn't like the fact I am on ATS, and is afraid I am going to get in trouble again.

Somebody in the gov. thinks the New Madrid fault is a problem, I agree.

He is not going to tell me anything, sorry.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
I have a question; kind of off topic, but relevant to the thread, so mods.... be kind.
Has anyone in contact with Amalgam170 outside of ATS received an unusual amount of government and/or federal spamming, or any other unusual emails?

ie > FBI messages, Government addressed messages, and/or emails with the subject written in russian?

I have not contacted him...have you? and is this happening to you?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Interesting. Don't think I can read 49 pages but from what I gather, the consensus is: Elenin is supposed to pass, it's trail is supposed to hit Earth, pouring down some virus that only affects negative blood types?

Also, I noticed some talk of the Arctic/Antarctica and the virus and I saw this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, really not sure what to think at the moment, I'll keep reading for now. Healthy scepticism

EDIT:

and this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This guy is talking about crop circles, and how they depict a rare alignment on the 1st of June, with some extra planetary object.

I
edit on 8/5/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Yeah. Its a brand new email address as well, created just for the sake of my correspondence with "Amalgam". I have other emails, used for other purposes (also personal correspondence addresses), and some of these are years old with zero spam. Two days of talking with this guy and I'm recieving emails from the FBI and the NSA as well as some Russian titled ones. I haven't read any of them. I have a rule, if I don't know the person, the email goes in the trash. I even opened Amalgam's initial email at the Library just in case. Just wondering if anyone else is getting this sort of stuff.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Not sure if similar to this has been posted yet. I e-mailed the amalgam170 and here is his answer:

>Hi> >I'm nedined. I read the thread with the coded message and after it was deciphered I now wonder what that all means!? Can you please elaborate and give me more specific clues? Are you talking about comet Elenin? What exactly will happen and exactly when? How should we prepare? What will happen to these with RH negative? What separation are you talking about? I'm so intrigued I can't wait for your answer!!! Please respond as soon as you can!> >Thanks,> >nedined

nedined, i have released further information but i don't know if it has been published yet. Saturday January 22 2011 2100 After twelve years in the establishment, sick and tired of the lies and secrets. The populace of earth is brainwashed and fed false information every day to pull their attention away from reality. On October 26 2009 a new, undiscovered virus was found in Antarctica, one which attacks the blood of a human A-, B-, O- AB- the outcome of the attacks can lead to two Scenarios: %40 death %60 development of an immune system capable of protecting against all types of viruses known to man, the virus also modifies the DNA of the infected causing aging to drastically slow down, further research showed a higher level of intelligence was also attained. The virus is believed to originate from C/2010 X1 or a subsidiary, this is not entirely known but from extensive radiometric dating they concluded that the artifact came to earth around 10-11,000BC, roughly the same time as C/2010 X1. The artifact is very much comparable to diamond visually but has very different Characteristics 845,420 gpa 1 dm2 412kg The virus is currently being stored and researched at a research lab in Koltsovo and is not known to exist anywhere else on earth (this is not to say it doesn't). Preparations for dealing with a large scale human die off have been in action ever since the discovery was made but some governments are refusing to accept it, saying that without any evidence that this virus really exists then they aren't willing to prepare on such a large scale, the virus has been in containment ever since it was discovered in fear that if it were to be released then something could go wrong. When i started working for NORAD i believed i was working for the good guys and i never thought they would be willing to hide this kind of information from humanity, this isn't just the US or Russia we are talking about, this is a world wide matter that really needs to be disclosed now. Even though they are keeping this information from the public they are working on vaccines and have been since 2009 in hope that they can prevent it, but the virus was able to overcome everything so far. You might be wondering what i meant by being separated, the US government have drawn up plans to separate the %60 (infected) from the rest of the population once it hits, Russia also have similar plans and so does the UK, Japan and Australia, China is one of the countries refusing to believe it. A few things i would like to clear up which i have received questions about, the time frame you are looking at in middle to end of October 2011 (keep ears on 170.20 MHZ), ET is not the main concern and you're very unlikely to be abducted, this also has nothing to do with the new madrid fault line. This is explicitly aimed at O-, B-, A-, AB- none other,

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
reply to post by seeker11

Yeah. Its a brand new email address as well, created just for the sake of correspondence with "Amalgam". I have other emails, used for other purposes (also personal correspondence addresses), and some of these are years old with zero spam. Two days of talking with this guy and I'm recieving emails from the FBI and the NSA as well as some Russian titled ones. I haven't read any of them. I have a rule, if I don't know the person, the email goes in the trash. I even opened Amalgam's initial email at the Library just in case. Just wondering if anyone else is getting this sort of stuff.

Hmm you should do a screen grab of the titles of these msgs? That is strange...to me anyways. I have not contacted the guy because I'm a little wary of the whole situation.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I HAVE A SCANNER AND HAVE TRIED TO TUNE INTO THAT FREQUENCY SINCE HE SAID THAT. ONLY STATIC. SOMEONE IN A POST SEVERAL PAGES AGO SAID THAT THIS CAT SAID TO TUNE INTO THAT FREQUENCY AROUND OCTOBER, ONCE IT "HAPPENS" OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINE.

I WILL CONTINUE TO LISTEN TO THAT FREQUENCY BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME TO SIT BY THE WINDOW, WAITING TO HEAR PEOPLE TALK ALL DAY AND NIGHT SO UNLESS I HAPPEN TO RANDOMLY BE LISTENING WHEN THEY'RE TALKING...I WON'T HEAR MUCH.

#...sorry for caps. had the button on and didn't look up until end and not gonna retype all that.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join