It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333

wait

Everybody has been focussing on the blood types and missed the part where he says that you spirituality will be questioned. Almost like a Project Blue Beam kinda thing, just with aliens. I wish somebody brought this up earlier, the thread is 40+ pages already…

Oh no. I didn't forget that part.

I suspect the changes to the 60% will show some sort of evolution void of a god? It will cause religious people to question their view on creationism.

I suspected this type of change was in the pipeline. But it went mostly with ascending and the ending of the Age of Pisces.

Let me add that I do believe in a Supreme God, just not in the traditional sense.
edit on 8-5-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
evolution, and the mutations that seem to accompany it, I don't know, but I think they are kind of both positive and negative. I mean, there's been some really, really odd creatures pop up in the past, that weren't equipped to survive too well......
who's to say that all those people will mutate in the same way??? maybe some will be superhuman, but others will be subhuman.....there are more variables that would be in play than just the rh factor i imagine....

Evolution: unfolding, change, progression, metamorphosis.
Devolution or extinction would be opposite.
In all cases, evolution is a positive change.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Don't worry about being a reptile my friends, because it is by design. Global Warming is of our doing, because we can withstand the temperatures far better and our digestive/metabolic systems can be slowed down to near non existant for long periods. Soon those who cannot stand the heat and famine shall die, and we with the nictitating eyelids (GOOGLE that!) shall take over.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Oh wow......I know what youi are talking about! I took that test in 3rd grade....I'm going to see if I can find it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

You can't take this super-human stuff lightly... With great power comes great responsibility. Every morning I wake up wondering if I can do it again...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Are you Rh- or Rh+?
second lline

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Some of this is starting to sound like Eugenics and Hitlers ideal superhuman race type stuff....
edit on 8-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What about people who have changed bloodtypes? I've heard of it happening with blood transfusions and even spontaneously after I googled changing blood types. Is that really possible?

link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Rh-

Don't know about your "second line" statement.
edit on 8-5-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
I am a negative. I do not have the integrated Rhesus crossover in my blood. I am a true homo-sapien. Few people understand that in the area of species comparability, Those without Rh will create antibodies to reject a fetus when that fetus is part Rh+. So there are two separate species of humanoids walking the Earth. The Rh negative ones are genetically pure. The others are crossbreeds with other earthbound humanoid species.

Rh pure-bloods are often left handed, have a higher IQ, are more creative and inventive, more logical, and more sensitive to the environment. The others type Rh+ tend to be more physical, lower IQ, right handed, less sensitive people. Most of the human population are these type and so you see the violence, wars, and destruction all around us. Even now, some of them are reading this and they are getting emotionally upset at what I am saying.

The Chinese government released a statement saying that within the comet tail of what is being called ELEnin, is a large structured body they believe is some spacecraft. A very large spacecraft. Along with this is the explosion of UFO sightings in 2011.

Change is coming soon. If the result is change and advancement of the pure-blood population, and 40% of them die as a result of the change. What do you think will be the future for those who are not among the chosen. They will be left behind, maybe kept as some worker class entity ruled by the pure-bloods. That is, if, they survive at all.

Stay tuned, it's only months away. At least that is the word out there.

OK I am left handed, tested to be smarter(like the others in the posts above in 1972) but am A+.
I am very sensative to those around me and also......get premonitions...future thoughts that come true A LOT!
I sense things.......this has proven to be benefiical when I listen to it.......hard to screen it though.......
so am I a worker bee class or not? ha ha ha, this is such a fun thread. There is something going to happen soon.........everyone can feel it even if they dont admit to it...........something this way comes......

link   

Originally posted by cry93
reply to post by UberL33t

I get that. It isn't necessarily bad, especially for the 60%. The change itself isn't bad for them.

However, what do you believe will happen to human rights IF 9% of the population (taking 60% of the 15% of known Rh-) suddenly developed super powers? And that 9% had to go live somewhere else? Where would we live?

I say we because I fully intend to survive this, lol.

Good point. Two things though:

Why assume that the RH positives would want or agree to segregate the RH negatives away from the bulk of society? I'm thinking of husbands and wives, children and parents, siblings, lovers where one is a RH neg and one is an RH pos?

Second is, why would someone assume that the RH positives even COULD enforce such an action against the mutated RH negs? That mutation could could bring a whole goodie basket of abilities with it.

I say we RH negs band together and start protecting our civil rights right now, Brothers and Sisters don't wait for October, organize NOW!

Neg Lib!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
As for SPIRITUALITY, do NOT forget Quetzalcoatl. The Lizard Serpent diety. It will matter.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Any Rh - want to make a Rh - super baby with me?

j/k lol

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

i know i hate the cold and am always the one who is cold when everyone else is warm. i love the sun and can go with very little food in the summer. hmmm...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BlahBleh

I believe the thread was removed because ATS has a bad history with "Government insiders".

No way!! ATS only provides a place to submit information. I have never heard any of the staff or owners personally endorse anybodies comments or claim them to be facts! As they say on TV "Opinions expressed on ATS do not necessarily represent the views of the site owners ......." bahahahahah!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggkatt
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Dark Knight maybe? Maybe project blue beam will follow after whatever this comet does. If the population is smaller, that would mean there would be less people to convince.

Its just real strange, he says some will see the change as good, some as bad. Ad that those that are spiritually inclined are in for a tough time, especially with negative blood. Not all people, but the spiritual... whats up with that?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

UR

link   
reply to post by EternalThought

All most all of our Presidents and top Government are all related. Obama, Chaney, Bushes, etc. I wonder what their Blood Type is.????
I think all the Royals are Negative, Called the Royal Disease./

link   
Well what gets me about this whole thing, is that the virus, as described, only effects RH negative. If the majority of the population is RH Positive, how would this equate to a mass die off? Don't get me wrong, several hundred million people suddenly dieing is huge, but there is over 7 billion people on this planet, mathematically speaking, several hundred million is hardly a drop in the bucket.

If the poster is equating the Passing of the comet to a mass extinction, it's easy to see why the ancients regarded comets as harbingers of doom. But it makes me wonder. Is there an adverse effect on RH Positives? After all, you can't have a mass extinction of an entire species if the overwhelming majority are immune.
edit on 8-5-2011 by aravoth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbblonde
reply to post by cry93

I'll look into the appropriate costumes. I'm assuming you'll want something in red, white and blue? Tight fitting latex with built in "muscles."

this made me lol.
i'm thinking of going the wonderwoman route myself i have the long dark brown hair and blue eyes.
hehe. ahh this is good sci fi if nothing else.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join