It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
this thread made ​​me curious because I remembered some time that a psychic or medium told me about an Rh negative person "they belong to a brotherhood that help each other, those who are aware of it."

mmhh maybe this comet will activate something in their persons, their genes? the awakening to the consciousness that they are a special group? positive or negative path?

ps. nop, i am not RH negative so i am not aware of this.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
would it be when the comet passes, or when we pass through the remains of the comet's tail??? do we even pass through this comet's tail???

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

Yes....I am AB- My doctor told me it is so rare that if I ever have surgery, I have to donate my own blood so they can use it if I need blood for any reason. Blood banks are always wanting me to donate

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Hmmmmm.....now that you mention it, I have NEVER had measles or mumps or any of the typical childhood illnesses.....but all my siblings did. I even asked my Mother. I have also never had a cavity, and it seems many people have had at least one in their lifetime.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

Yes....I am AB- My doctor told me it is so rare that if I ever have surgery, I have to donate my own blood so they can use it if I need blood for any reason. Blood banks are always wanting me to donate

Heres some statistics on blood groups in the worlds population:

ABO and Rh blood type distribution by country (population averages)
Mean Population :2,261,025,244
O+ : 36.4%
A+ : 28.3%
B+ : 20.6%
AB+ : 5.1%
O- : 4.3%
A- : 3.5%
B- : 1.4%
AB- : 0.5%

Tis indeed rare indeed, alongside all the negatives.

Also interesting to note that no single country has more than 1% of the population AB-

Source: en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8/5/11 by Concept X because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/5/11 by Concept X because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

if I ever have surgery, I have to donate my own blood

In Australia if it is a "planned" surgery (not emergency) this is a standard practice regardless of the blood type. The reason being if they need the blood there is less chance getting infections like HIV from your own blood! Just what a doctor told me!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by vincevatican777
Wow! My Wife is type O neg and she has been going thru changes almost daily. Headaches,high blood presure and a fast weight gain and also up all night. She started tell me like last week, something is happening? I asked like what? She stated, something strange like something or someone is making her get up in the middle of the night, like a present was calling to her. Crazy. She is a very logical person. I read this, all I can say is wow.

I have had this happen, too. I used to wake up for no good reason and at about the same time every night. It isn't as bad as it was just even a month ago. I'm coming out of whatever this was. It almost seem like some sort of hazing, lol.

On another note, I would feel like eating when I woke up. I would wake up to eat, it seemed. That could be the source of her weight gain.

Lastly, does she feel unusually hot, especially at night?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by vincevatican777
Wow! My Wife is type O neg and she has been going thru changes almost daily. Headaches,high blood presure and a fast weight gain and also up all night. She started tell me like last week, something is happening? I asked like what? She stated, something strange like something or someone is making her get up in the middle of the night, like a present was calling to her. Crazy. She is a very logical person. I read this, all I can say is wow.

You wife should read this:

www.think-aboutit.com...

Send her my love.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysStoned

I would suggest praying to God and worship his name and his creation.Obey His words and you WILL be rewarded in heaven.

Well, i say PRAYER :How to do nothing and still think you're helping

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by theson
Just got message,"russian govt. Discovered new type ov virus in antarctica,when tested neg. Bloodtypes 40% mortality rate but 60% would deutelop super immune syp. And modified dna.rus. And amer. Scientists did radiometric tests and concluded it came 10 to 11,000 bc. This is roughly the time cx passed last.there is possibly something trailing behind cx due to virus being of alien origin."So sorry 2 post twice,doing this from mobile, little buttons,big fingers
edit on 8-5-2011 by theson because: double post

I'm having trouble understanding this message. This is what I understand amalgam to say:

Russian government discovered a new type of virus in Antarctica. When testing negative blood types 40% died but 60% would develop a super immune system (**we already have this so I'm guessing this is another level in evolution**) and it would modify the DNA of Rh negatives. Russian and American scientist did a radiometric test and concluded this virus was introduce 10,000-11,000 BCE. This corresponds to the last time C X (**Elenin?**) orbited our planet. It is possible that something is trailing behind C X due to the newly discovered virus being of an alien (**unknown**) source.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hmmm...I am usually very suspicious of threads that get 404'd by the mods, but after reading through this thread and the other one that was closed, I really think this could be a hoax. I believe the thread was removed because ATS has a bad history with "Government insiders". There are several things that don't add up either.

1) Person claims he encrypted the message so he had time to move. The encryption was extremely weak and anyone wanting to investigate this person wouldn't wait until they had cracked the message.

2) Person says some really random stuff about religion and blood types. Hardly anything that we can really make sense of. Very confusing and not very helpful.

3) Person claims that we already know when this vaguely explained event will take place. This leaves it very open ended and avoids claims of hoax when nothing happens on the date.

4) Just because the person was actually in Russia like they said really isn't amazing at all.

edit on 8-5-2011 by BlahBleh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
Why didn’t the original OP explain the threat in detail in their first post? Why say I need to move location. Just supplying the information and then going into hiding makes sense. Giving a little at a time creates more of a chance of getting caught. Nice story but I’m not buying it. What am I’m missing?
You're not the only one! It was almost too cryptic, I've heard some cryptic crap over the years but this was the top!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Great post OP ! S+F

Just thinking aloud here, I know a lot of people have mentioned comet elenin having some kind of influence in relation to this speculative revelation, the introductions op said we already knew when, so if this is the case, a few other dates would be in play too...

21st May Not quite sure what it was all about but some religious group in America talking about rapture occuring on this date ? the introduction op did say something about religion ?

YU55 is going to make a close flyby in November (sorry can't remember the date), it has been getting a lot of media attention recently.

Of course just as likely that none of what I have mentioned has anything to do with this, moreover this whole issue withn this thread may be nothing more than just fantasy.

But its alway's good to keep an open mind

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
This is what I concluded when I studied the blood types more in depth, but I missed the last posts on it;

From the factual statements to the theories, I've concluded with the article that the will either;
a) attach a viral attack to the negative types to kill off, well, not a lot of the population has negative types(both types are mixed well across the races and cultures of the world-to one can conclude that may not be the purpose of attack), the smaller portion of the population.

I agree on the viral attack, I think TPTB have been planning this for some time, and that the "vaccinations" they were selling, and handing our free, and in some instances I read about forcing people to take the shot at police checkpoints. Something is up with that, and this writer thinks it is something sinister. I think we, human race we, are being set up to accept an alien virus that will quell the human population. Why? I do not know for certain, but if one have studied into Eugenics, and read the message of the Georgia Guide stones, then one knows this is part of the PLAN.

(since it's mentioned in the theory of the post)
b) the conspiracy of Reptilians, as they are said to have negative blood types. So, from that you could say the Reptilians will; 1) need those people, testing, blood transfusions, etc.
2) is the attack on reported Reptilians(or said to be people with negative blood that the aliens feel are the Reptilians) from other aliens, either trying to protect earth, or use for their own benefit.
edit on 7-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: fixed

I too think the Reptilians need humanity, and not just for slaves either. I think the Reptilians are attempting to mix their DNA in such a way they can live on the surface and stand the warmth of our yellow Sun. Humanity is a vast mixture of different alien soup and stardust, we may as well accept that and move along. To my knowledge, at least 18 different species interacted with humanity, altering us, taking tissue from us, and doing experiments on us. But that is just my take. By the way, I am A negative, had to have three blood transfusions before I could live, the final one directly from my Father. There are many strange things about my birth.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I think that may be called Menopause

Unless she's too young for that. What is her age?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread700463/pg1#pid11284593]post by Illusionsaregrander[/?]

you say people with A,B,O and ab bloodtypes will see change, hmmm, those are all thebuman blood types . So basically every human will be affected

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by Nathwa
reply to post by wcitizen

In the original message there is no reference to rh -. In an email response he made to one of the members, he said that people with rh - would be affected by C X. Hopefully someone has the original email saved and can post the contents here.

Thanks for that clarification, Nathwa. Appreciated.

Do you know if it was established what C X means?
edit on 8-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

Posted by Starrunner
Did a little search on what C X could mean (this was before someone posted Amalgam Norad's definition). In my search I came across two possibilties that fit the contents of the coded message on Wiki both under Science and Medicine in the search results. The both are medical shorthand, the first is Cell Culture and second is Complication.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptilian Ph.D

You know, your post makes me wonder....I am A neg, and have had what could be called supernatural experiences for most of my life, including encounters with ET beings. I have had real time visions, some of which came true, and have had two encounters with these giant golden men. These guys seem to be in control of something, perhaps the matrix we all live and work in. Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

I am feeling almost every one of this simptoms and i feel highly elevated in spirit,like God is talking though me!
My brother told me that i look more pretty than usual,i was like wtf,but i must admit i feel that way,even though i lost 4 kg i have no significant need for food,and feel very healthy indeed...

I am praying for your souls,accept God in your heart,let him get to you,everything will become more clear.God is indeed very real and loves us very much,we need to live by His word.
Maybe the time is near,when all shall be clear to everyone,but it will be late then.

God bless you all,may you find comfort in Him

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Comets notoriously 'glow' green due to the bakeoff from the suns thermal heat interracting with their frozen surface co2. This releases poisonous cyanogen and diatomic carbon gases aside from the co2 particles (we see as meteors), that Earth will be passing through.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join