It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
From a scientific standpoint I don't see how a virus could come from a comet... unless it passes the ozone (which would fry EVERY virus on the outside), or crashes into earth (in which case we have a whole lot more to worry about than a virus). I don't think virus coatings can survive entry into our airspace.

Viruses like to exploit things, if it targets Rh- then something about the absence of the Rh on RBC's would have to be the cause, and if it can attack RBC's where there is no Rh then it can attack really any blood cell.

Also, were almost at the point where we can make synthetic blood as well.
EDIT: I have no idea how the topic changed, I just threw in my 2 cents based on previous comments
edit on 5/7/11 by NuclearMitochondria because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Hmmmmm. Well, there is a strategic advantage to being dismissed and underestimated but I never in my wildest imagination would have felt responsible for bolstering the credibility of ATS for the sake of MSM or the White House press corp....ha ha ha - given the type of threads I've read here since first joining and I'm sorry but that's the way it is with me and probably a lot of people here though I would never perpetrate an outright hoax or deliberately support one. I am tweaking my imagination, expanding it and learning things despite all the foolishness but hey, I enjoy the foolishness too. I mean, look at this place and the percentage of threads that are pure bunk or sensational partisan BS if not downright lies. And then there are real gems of information...even in this thread. So serious, man, so serious.
I'm lavishing stars on you anyway for that very seriousness and critical thinking you display.

edit on 7-5-2011 by ChrisCrikey because: editied to explain the lavishing of stars on critical thinkers.

I agree with you. I hardly think people merely being interested and trying to decipher this message should come under attack, or their credibility questioned simply for being interested. This website is a conspiracy forum after all, and as far as I know doesn't exclude this type of stuff. No matter how strange. Except in the case of all the threads being deleted and many posts being erased. The only reason I took more notice is because it got erased and subsequent threads were very quickly closed due to posting violations, then the whole website seemed to have a brain fart for a bit there all at the same time. So, yes, it piqued my interest enough to keep following anything else involving the idea/message.

link   

Originally posted by seeker11
reply to post by And Now What

Exactly what I thought when I checked out the percentages. Vague memories from my religious upbringing.

yea but don't ask me to site passages, cause if I do we all screwed.. However, Do remember it being somewhere over in revolutions somewhere

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I think what this means is that the people with the "alien" bloodtypes, are going to transform into possibly reptilians, this is what the guy meant by changes will be noticed and good to some. Maybe those who are transformed will wage battles on the other humans.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Hmmmmm. Well, there is a strategic advantage to being dismissed and underestimated but I never in my wildest imagination would have felt responsible for bolstering the credibility of ATS for the sake of MSM or the White House press corp....ha ha ha - given the type of threads I've read here since first joining and I'm sorry but that's the way it is with me and probably a lot of people here though I would never perpetrate an outright hoax or deliberately support one. I am tweaking my imagination, expanding it and learning things despite all the foolishness but hey, I enjoy the foolishness too. I mean, look at this place and the percentage of threads that are pure bunk or sensational partisan BS if not downright lies. And then there are real gems of information...even in this thread. So serious, man, so serious.
I'm lavishing stars on you anyway for that very seriousness and critical thinking you display.

edit on 7-5-2011 by ChrisCrikey because: editied to explain the lavishing of stars on critical thinkers.

I don't want to derail this thread or conversation or come across as overly critical, but let me just say I am providing an additional perspective worth considering.

I do believe some in the government and media, fear our community could be a real power for change and transparency during events like those in recent days, and look tirelessly for ways to discredit it.

Would they plant a story like this in our community at a critical time to that end or simply to distract us?

Hard to say, but I know based on what their agenda is regarding conspiracy theorists I sure wouldn't put it past them.

Anyway, I hope I haven't offended anyone, and I am not trying to be like the parent who killed the party, just some food for thought.

Thanks for responding.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by And Now What

Here it is. I love Google.

Revelation 9:18.

New International Version (©1984) A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths.

New Living Translation (©2007) One-third of all the people on earth were killed by these three plagues--by the fire and smoke and burning sulfur that came from the mouths of the horses.

English Standard Version (©2001) By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed, by the fire and smoke and sulfur coming out of their mouths.

New American Standard Bible (©1995) A third of mankind was killed by these three plagues, by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which proceeded out of their mouths.

bible.cc...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Not to denigrate your thread or efforts my friend, but let's be honest, it's not unique, we get 3-5 posters a week telling us ET told them this, or the Elite told them that, a false flag, or horrible calamity that will forever change life is about to occur.

I dont feel denigrated. And technically, its only my thread because I happened to be the one who posted it in such a way that it didnt get closed. I just tried to figure out what elements of the other threads were causing trouble and corrected for them.

It was a popular topic. And I have to disagree with you on the comment that its not unique. Technically nothing we post here is unique if you go that broad. Politics, ET, government lying, sock puppets, blah blah. I mean that it is unique in that I personally have never heard a theory about an incoming comet or alien craft spreading some disease or something that selectively killed people based on blood type.

I found it interesting. Others did too. I would like to hear the rest of the tale.

Im not fearful, and I think my wording makes it VERY clear Im not fear mongering. Im agnostic as to the whole thing. But life is a play and some plays have more interesting plots than others, and I would watch this movie if it were in the theatre.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
I'm certain that less than 2% of China is Rh negative. I'd bet my next paycheck.

I have learned something new tonight. The horse theory concerning The Black Plague is interesting! Thanks!

Eta that I've also been pushed toward ancient knowledge lately. It's interesting that I initially ignore the coded thread only to come back to it, read it, and register. To see all the drama with this is interesting to me.
edit on 7-5-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

I never said "Rh negative" I just said "Rh" it never stated the percentage of negative or positive blood work. However, negative blood is rare in all cases. So I won't debate with that.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I have AB-

I'll let you know if I sprout wings or something similar.

Pic or it didnt happen bud. Just like we're telling Obama in his Osama drama.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well lets hope if it is some kind of transformation I get to go into my dragon form.....can't wait
no more waiting for sleep 24/7, great!! Time will tell as in all these types of threads......
hot hot hot.....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Just like to point out what i think the reasoning of the targeted blood types are.

RH + = You have the Rhesus Monkey Gene
RH- = You do NOT have the Rhesus Monkey Gene

Positive tends to indicate - you're ancestors - somewhere along the line - evolved from that monkey.

What did the ones who are minus the Rhesus Monkey Genes evolve from? Unless there was some "divine" genetic manupluation which resulted in that particular gene being removed from some people.

Add population, Time, and Breeding - Welcome to today.

It makes sense - if they are to target people by blood type - this would be the reason.

Cleaning up the "contamination" perhaps?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Is it coincidence that we all were recently exposed to this kind of game, and then a new member who none of us know comes by at a critical time when the last thing the government wants the world to see us as is credible, sane, rational thinkers and they too prompt us to play a code based game, to give something most of us would dismiss on any given day, enough credibility to propel it to the front page of ATS.

I cant speak for others, but I multitask here. I can spend attention on more than one thing in a days time.

For me, right now I have less interest in the Osama drama threads because for the most part, they have split into two camps, the true believers and the skeptics, and I havent seen anything really interesting change or be presented. How is all the name calling and partisanship adding anything to our credibility?

We play them for stars and flags.

If you are addressing that at me, you can just forget that whole argument. I am no flag whore, and my flag count and number of threads started is my evidence of that. I could really, and truly, care less. There are a few people here who DO start threads and recruit for said threads as if stars and flags matter to them, but Im certainly not one of them.

I waited quite a while to see if someone else would try again with this topic before I did. Im not big on thread making.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I am AB Negative and RH Negative. Found this out while pregnant, and when baby had to have blood transfusion.

Anyone else here AB- and RH - ?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
was this posted by an "observer". or am i getting more paranoid?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TigaHawk

Cleaning up the "contamination" perhaps?

No. I think the (+)'s are the contamination! Obviously spread like wildfire. I feel sorry for my fellow (-)'s
At least I don't have the monkey genes.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm an abductee with O negative.
I'm not going to follow the five pages of crap to see if anybody has reported similar data.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
I am AB Negative and RH Negative. Found this out while pregnant, and when baby had to have blood transfusion.

I found out I was A- when I was preggers as well. But then so was my Mother, and my sister. I still have the little card in my wallet I had to carry around on me at all times stating the rh factor in case I went into labor and there were complications.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

The negative after the AB means you are rh negative.

en.wikipedia.org...

An individual either has, or does not have, the "Rhesus factor" on the surface of their red blood cells. This term strictly refers only to the most immunogenic D antigen of the Rh blood group system, or the Rh- blood cell system. The status is usually indicated by Rh positive (Rh+, does have the D antigen) or Rh negative (Rh-, does not have the D antigen) suffix to the ABO blood type.

So any one with a - after their blood type is rh negative, and anyone with a + after their blood type is rh positive.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Im not trying to be a smarty pants, but it may "sound that way"
I am a-. Which means I am rh neg. Thats what the -.after your ab means. I have had 7 kiddos, and even with the rhogam shot, the last 3 developed jaundice very bad. Actually, all7 were progessivly worse than the previous child. Some of my kids are neg. But I cant remember which ones. I think its only 2. What im getting at, is I had 7 which 2 came out neg. So if this I close to the percentage(i suck at math
) I would think this percentage has stayed somewhat constant?
But then again, before the rhogam shot, most women could have only 1 child. Thats rh neg women btw. So I produced alot more children then my blood type should allow, thanks to modern science.
Now I wonder if the rh factor was an attempt at population control a loooong time ago?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
V NZ TYNQ FBZRBAR PERNGRQ GUVF GUERNQ GB XRRC GUR PBAFCVENPL TBVAT.

GUVF NYY FBHAQF VAGRERFGVAT. FB FBZR RG BOWRPG JVYY PBZR OL NAQ CREUNCF GUEBJ QBJA N IVEHF BAGB BHE CYNARG, GUNG JVYY NSSRPG RIRELBAR JUB UNF N ARTNGVIR OYBBQ GLCR, VA N CBFVGVIR JNL (BE ARTNGVIR QRCRAQF BA UBJ GURL YBBX NG VG).

Couldn't help it.

Glad someone made this thread to keep the discussion going.
From what everyone has gathered thus far, it seems that some ET object will come by our planet and maybe some type of virus will be thrown down to Earth that only affects negative blood type people? The effects would be positive, or negative, depending on how people look at it.

Anyone with blood type + will not be affected.. Now I wish I knew whether I was B+ or B-

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join