It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
I emailed the op and got a reply! i asked to explain more about what he means about the 80% and the 20% and this was the reply.

Total Populace: 100 % (2 billion)

+ 80 % 1.6 billion
- 20 % 400 million

Infected:
- 20 % 400 million

60% of people infected (240 million) will be separated
40% of people (160 million) will die

Non Infected:
+80 % 1.6 billion

I picked the numbers out of the air to simplify it..

I think i understand it better now, bit confusing though

Original Population 2 billion? Is he talking about China? or the whole planet?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwmjr1985
reply to post by Itop1

But the total population of the planet right now is around 6.6 billion not 2

Obviously, but like he says hes just using it as an example to make it simple to understand

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbblonde

We need organize STAT.

Seriously, I'm going to do some independent research on this. I'll see what I can come up with.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I already posted the correct figure on page 38.

60% of the Neg Rh types or is he saying 60% of population, when it's only 17% that carry Neg Rh blood.
This means that ...
If world population is at roughly 6,700,000,000 that is 6 billion 700 million
17% would make it that 1,139,000,000 people or 1 billion 139 million carry Neg Rh blood

of those, 40% will perish.. so 455,600,000 so 455 million will die
and 60% will mutate ... so that's 683,400, 000 so 683 million people will mutate into super humans.

How are they planning to mobilize and separate 683 million people?? No one has an army that big even if the world combined their forces.
What are they planning to do with the Rh Pos people?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwmjr1985
reply to post by Itop1

But the total population of the planet right now is around 6.6 billion not 2

And as he said, he picked the number out of the air to be easier to understand, try dividing 6.6 into those percentages and make it clear for those not unable to understand decimals and percentages.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I've calculated October the 4th the end of the Mayan Calendar but there is a very short special period after I'd say.....OMG!! 17 days after the final age.....oops now i'm freaked!

If it's the type of reptile I always dream of being, BRING IT ON....

edit on 8-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
My smartassed reply made me remember something,

When I was in 3rd grade we moved and I had to attend a new school. Right away I was pulled out and told I was to be tested for the "gifted" program. I was given a test and one of the elements on it were three pictures, of which you had to look at and then write a short story using the elements in the pictures.

Of note... and I still remember this to this day, the pictures showed a family (mom,dad, child) standing in a clearing, the next showed them in the same field with a UFO and a small seedling tree. The last showed the UFO up on the sky and family planting the small seedling tree.

I'm not making this up. I'll look around online to see if I can find an example of this test.

Can I ask you what year this was? I remember the same exact test. I went to school in northern Indiana. I was in the 5th grade at the time, 1967, there were three of us that were a lot smarter than the rest. The principle and two teachers, along with a strange man took us into a room one at a time, and showed us photos of things,like you described, and a UFO in the sky with a jet chasing it, and others I cannot remember. We never heard anything else about it, I just figured we failed the test, whatever it was.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

They where going to recruit you to be a Man In Black...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

These things that people maybe just write off as hog wash may be truthful. This is a little concerning for all of these things to happen in the same month. Maybe its all the same thing or different things, I believe there may be some truth in all of this. We surely will know in 5 months.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
evolution, and the mutations that seem to accompany it, I don't know, but I think they are kind of both positive and negative. I mean, there's been some really, really odd creatures pop up in the past, that weren't equipped to survive too well......
who's to say that all those people will mutate in the same way??? maybe some will be superhuman, but others will be subhuman.....there are more variables that would be in play than just the rh factor i imagine....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I am a negative. I do not have the integrated Rhesus crossover in my blood. I am a true homo-sapien. Few people understand that in the area of species comparability, Those without Rh will create antibodies to reject a fetus when that fetus is part Rh+. So there are two separate species of humanoids walking the Earth. The Rh negative ones are genetically pure. The others are crossbreeds with other earthbound humanoid species.

Rh pure-bloods are often left handed, have a higher IQ, are more creative and inventive, more logical, and more sensitive to the environment. The others type Rh+ tend to be more physical, lower IQ, right handed, less sensitive people. Most of the human population are these type and so you see the violence, wars, and destruction all around us. Even now, some of them are reading this and they are getting emotionally upset at what I am saying.

The Chinese government released a statement saying that within the comet tail of what is being called ELEnin, is a large structured body they believe is some spacecraft. A very large spacecraft. Along with this is the explosion of UFO sightings in 2011.

Change is coming soon. If the result is change and advancement of the pure-blood population, and 40% of them die as a result of the change. What do you think will be the future for those who are not among the chosen. They will be left behind, maybe kept as some worker class entity ruled by the pure-bloods. That is, if, they survive at all.

Stay tuned, it's only months away. At least that is the word out there.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

wait

Everybody has been focussing on the blood types and missed the part where he says that your spirituality will be questioned. Almost like a Project Blue Beam kinda thing, just with aliens. I wish somebody brought this up earlier, the thread is 40+ pages already…

edit on 8-5-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I just emailed my friend with the NASA astronomers about when the Earth will be passing through the tail of Elenin, and mentioned the RH Negative virus to see if he knew anything about that. He ususally answers within an hour or 2. Will, let you know as soon as I hear.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Apart from being right handed, the negative blood stuff could very easily describe me pretty much down to a tee. I really have to find out my blood type now.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
never have i wanted to know my blood type until now. whether this is a hoax or not...it's pretty cool. everyone coming together to put the puzzle together. i don't know what to believe but...i know there are a lot of people (and even threads here on ATS) talking about people feeling like they're changing...becoming super humans (kinda sorta). maybe there is a connection?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I'll look into the appropriate costumes. I'm assuming you'll want something in red, white and blue? Tight fitting latex with built in "muscles."

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Dark Knight maybe? Maybe project blue beam will follow after whatever this comet does. If the population is smaller, that would mean there would be less people to convince.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
An empty zeppelin from Austria flying over some countrys and crashing in Bosnian city Banja Luka, could that be related to this?...

link   
reply to post by autowrench

I concur I would be summoned to school at a very young age, after hours for tests and puzzles etc.....Usually given a great toy or bag of sweets depended what the test entailed. Very odd indeed.

link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by sunqueen30
I used to dream this either small or young standard big head and slanted eye E.T. would phase through my window screen at night and beam me up. I kinda hope this is true. I'd love to really meet one.

Don't be too enthusiastic about getting beamed up by them aliens because when they shove that probe into your *** .....Oh well, it's gonna hurt real baaaad! So if you encounter aliens, be afraid...very afraid!

And you know this for certain because this has happen to you, correct? We are attempting to have an intelligent conversation here without a lot of people trying to derail the thread, or post drivel. so, did this happen to you, or not? My BS meter is going off scale here.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join