It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

That makes sense - only according to my mother she received no injection after i was born only when my younger sibling was born did she receive a large injection of some sort. Did it work differently in the 70s? Or was i born Rh- and mutated after birth against all odds??? (note tongue in cheek)

Also all this Rh group thought has me wondering do I also count to the group who could b affected considering my Rh group has to be Rh+/Rh- as supposed to Rh-/Rh- or Rh+/Rh+?

Maybe the Rh+/Rh- account for my being of above average intelligence only half of the time? :lOl:

edit on 8/5/2011 by IAmD1 because: typing in the dark = hmm spelling

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
ATS members quickly decrypted the code to reveal the message to be;

THIS MESSAGE WAS ENCRYPTED TO GIVE ME A CHANCE BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT DISCOVERED IT BY THE TIME YOU DECIPHER THIS I WILL BE GONE C X WILL BRING UNDESIRABLE CHANGE TO SOME BUT NOT DESTRUCTION WORLD GOVERNMENTS ARE NOT RELEASING THIS INFORMATION IN FEAR THAT ANARCHY WILL ENSUE I RELEASE THIS INFORMATION IN HOPE THAT SOMEBODY WILL TAKE NOTICE AND BE PREPARED WHAT DO I MEAN BY PREPARED IF YOU ARE A RELIGOUS BELIEVER BE PREPARED TO HAVE YOUR BELIEFS CHALLENGED IF YOU ARE BLOOD TYPE O A B OR AB BE PREPARED FOR CHANGE SOME WILL SEE THIS AS A POSITIVE CHANGE OTHERS WILL BE AFRAID EVERYONE BE PREPARED TO BE SEPARATED I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN YOU ALREADY KNOW "

This message does not tell us very much at all. There is nothing here that needs encryption.
I can tell you now, any government would not care less about the message.
Where is the top secret leak?
No names
No dates
No specifics
Nothing

Has the original OP returned to give us anything else?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by aravoth
Well what gets me about this whole thing, is that the virus, as described, only effects RH negative. If the majority of the population is RH Positive, how would this equate to a mass die off? Don't get me wrong, several hundred million people suddenly dieing is huge, but there is over 7 billion people on this planet, mathematically speaking, several hundred million is hardly a drop in the bucket.

If the poster is equating the Passing of the comet to a mass extinction, it's easy to see why the ancients regarded comets as harbingers of doom. But it makes me wonder. Is there an adverse effect on RH Positives? After all, you can't have a mass extinction of an entire species if the overwhelming majority are immune.
edit on 8-5-2011 by aravoth because: (no reason given)

You have to think of the after effects, it says that people will be separated = martial law?? if so then will civil war break lose, causing millions more to die possibly? world wide, a lot more could die i suppose.

link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Idk, I just know when I realized all of these things are supposedly going to happen in october, I really started to follow this thread. It may be more than coincidence that all this stuff falls into october.

link   
reply to post by autowrench

Trust your BS meter.

link   

Originally posted by pr0phet666
An empty zeppelin from Austria flying over some countrys and crashing in Bosnian city Banja Luka, could that be related to this?...

New reports say that it flew over Bosnia and now is in Monte Negro

Could this be related to this post, is it possible that some poison or whatever is inside it?
edit on 8-5-2011 by pr0phet666 because: is*

link   

Originally posted by ZeroPointEnergy

THIS MESSAGE WAS ENCRYPTED TO GIVE ME A CHANCE BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT DISCOVERED IT BY THE TIME YOU DECIPHER THIS I WILL BE GONE C X WILL BRING UNDESIRABLE CHANGE TO SOME BUT NOT DESTRUCTION WORLD GOVERNMENTS ARE NOT RELEASING THIS INFORMATION IN FEAR THAT ANARCHY WILL ENSUE I RELEASE THIS INFORMATION IN HOPE THAT SOMEBODY WILL TAKE NOTICE AND BE PREPARED WHAT DO I MEAN BY PREPARED IF YOU ARE A RELIGOUS BELIEVER BE PREPARED TO HAVE YOUR BELIEFS CHALLENGED IF YOU ARE BLOOD TYPE O A B OR AB BE PREPARED FOR CHANGE SOME WILL SEE THIS AS A POSITIVE CHANGE OTHERS WILL BE AFRAID EVERYONE BE PREPARED TO BE SEPARATED I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN YOU ALREADY KNOW "

This message does not tell us very much at all. There is nothing here that needs encryption.
No names
No dates
No specifics
Nothing

goodness sakes please read the whole thread if you're this interested in making bogus claims. thank you come again.

link   

No names
No dates
No specifics
Nothing

Yes, lots more but its in the thread.....

link   

Originally posted by Gloster

A further communication with the mysterious stranger offered some clarification to the blood type enigma. He claimed that it wasnt really comet Elenin that was bringing the change, but something of ET origin, and that this thing bringing "change" would affect those who had negative blood types, but not those who had positive blood types.

Elinin is from a ET origin too? lol Extraterrestrial (or extra-terrestrial) may refer to any object or being beyond (extra-) the planet Earth (terrestrial). It is derived from the Latin Root extra ("outside", "outwards")
edit on 8-5-2011 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

this is something to ponder on, for sure. I am type A negative. I had a transfusion while still in the womb, through my right foot, and then two more after I came out, the last being directly from my Father. Of late I have experienced some really strange things, and one of these is a scan of my body. My body goes rigid, and I can feel something going up and down, like a scan would do. I am 57 years old, and have the constitution of a 40 year old. Aside from a little arthritis, I have not one of the maladies a man my age should have. My blood is really thick, and I have to take blood thinners every so often, my body temp is always 96.8, if i get up to "normal" 98.6 I have a fever. I have an extra vertebrae in my lower lumbar, and two extra ribs. My eyes change color from brown to hazel, to black and back to brown. Outside of constant sinus problems I never get sick, and heal up really fast. I have recovered from injuries that should have killed me. I still look young, my hair is all there and is still black, but my beard and mustache has a few white hairs.
I guess we all shall find out in a few weeks, huh?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

But lets say that most leaders are of Neg blood type. They would hold the power to determine weather or not marshal law would ensue right?
edit on 8-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwmjr1985
reply to post by Itop1

But lets say that most leaders are left handed and of Neg blood type. They would hold the power to determine weather or not marshal law would ensue right?

I guess not, then total anarchy? maybe this is the reason why it will never be disclosed until TSHTF ??

link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by EternalThought

All most all of our Presidents and top Government are all related. Obama, Chaney, Bushes, etc. I wonder what their Blood Type is.????
I think all the Royals are Negative, Called the Royal Disease./

Famous Negative Types:
(I skipped actors and actresses) - not relevant

[Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Sherlock Holmes)] >>> Same bday and blood type
yay! Also I have same blood type as Pharaoh Ramses II... YAY!

British Royalty:
Prince Andrew
Prince Charles 0 -
Princess Diana
Prince Harry
Prince Philipp
Prince William
Queen Elizabeth II 0-
Queen Mother
American Presidents:

Former President Eisenhower Type O-Neg
Former President John F. Kennedy Type AB-Neg
Former President Richard Nixon Type O-Neg
Gerald Ford
Former President Ronald Wilson Reagan
Former President George W. Bush Sr. Type A-Neg
Former President Bill Clinton AB-Neg
Current President Barack Hussein Obama AB Negative
Politicians:

Barry Goldwater A-

Pharaos

Cleopatra Selene
Pharaoh Ramses II Type B-Neg (He also was HLA-B27 positive, according to his mummy. They did all kinds of DNA testing on him to confirm)

Jesus/Yawushua/Yeshua/Messiah
Shroud Of Turin was AB-Neg
Dr. Martin Luther King
Malcolm X (Malcolm Little)

Al Capone
Vlad, the Impaler (Dracula)
Adolf Hitler AB –
Charles Manson

John F. Kennedy Jr.
Heather Mills
David Rockefeller, Sr.

There is a whole site of us.
www.rhesusnegative.net...

link   
Well, I have flicked through some of the pages (too much to read).

I feel like were in an episode of the TV series V !!

What with talk about changing us, reptilians, etc

Also V's were here for years, like they could have been here for years spraying chemtrails which might be something else?!?, remember Red Sky from V!!

Just saying!

link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
Don't worry about being a reptile my friends, because it is by design. Global Warming is of our doing, because we can withstand the temperatures far better and our digestive/metabolic systems can be slowed down to near non existant for long periods. Soon those who cannot stand the heat and famine shall die, and we with the nictitating eyelids (GOOGLE that!) shall take over.

Earlier you said you were "in the know", now you’re claiming to be a reptilian...
What you doing on ATS slither-face, don’t have nothing better to do?
“Aaagh, gonna take a break from world domination and see what funny misconceptions they wrote about up about us…”

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

No names
No dates
No specifics
Nothing

See my thread summary Here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

" O- and other negatives are open minded and have a "bull**** detector* "

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

It would be hard for the spiritually inclined to findout they are decended from the Reptilians.
And have not been told the truth by the Governments, about Reptilians being real.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The OP is in Japan, where he was sent, by us. We reassigned him to oversee the radiation cleanup for obvious reasons. He figured it out. His last ditch attempt to spread the word is as flimsy as the fallout suit we provided, and will go nowhere, just as he shall go nowhere.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Yeah I read 20 pages. but I got fed up with reading crap like "my blood type is also Rh-"
I don't want to read speculation.
I want to know exactly what the original OP has stated.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

I don't know, but well, we had a little bit in 6th grade science when I was a kid, where we studied prehistoric animals and the evolution of life, and if I remember right, some of the mutations that occured were not an improvement...the creatures weren't adaptive and they didn't last long. modern day man did not evolve from the neanderthals but rather was a sideline, who were better equipped to survive, thus we are still around, but not the neanderthals. evoulution is upwards only because the more ill equipped kind of die off...

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join