It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Thank you for finding that. I knew I saw it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Good thing with the show time listings but was there by chance any royal wedding coverage on instead, being as it was the night before?

I thought this was mentioned before but I'll be buggered atm to check through this whole thread?

Trowa

The first night this thread was posted, I looked at videos of all the shows in the listing other than Hannity and On the Record. It appeared to me that all shows in the listing were airing as scheduled but were all covering the wedding.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

No bro thank you for all your work in here today.

So if the time stamp/marker is correct then ..................... round and round. This is killing me.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by megneverlands

Nice catch! I did not have any clue about this. The Obama lies are being shown to the world. I like

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

If the timestamp is correct, then Meg was mistaken about seeing it in the evening... she saw it in the morning. Is it reasonable to get the two confused?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

Originally posted by kennvideo

Does the server and there can be multiple servers, put in the timestamp or does Twitter's main frame put in the timestamp?

Twitter might do it differently, but, typically, when an official timestamp is needed, the time is usually resolved from the server. Even if it is something set by the mainframe, it's still independent of Meg's account settings.

Okay, not reliant on her account setting. And probably not on her phone setting either.

Someone had mentioned earlier in this thread that her tweet may have been cached and delayed leaving her phone, her cell tower, maybe in the satellites, or maybe in other server along the route to Twitter.

Just to be thorough and rule this out, none of these could have accounted for her post showing on Twitter as 9 hours earlier than she believes she sent it right?

(Also what time zone is 9 hours earlier that US PT?) Would that be UTC?

edit on 5/9/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
ok so I've been with this thread since the beginning...but lost interest after looking for hours through all the video's i could trying to find this...there is ZERO evidence proving the OP...I'm seriously surprised this thread is even still going...I'm at the point where I think it's a hoax simply because of the fact that the OP is a supposed "journalist" but seems to have had her accounts compromised and joined ATS for like 20 minutes and then NEVER CAME BACK...sorry but this is a dead end

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton

Good thing with the show time listings but was there by chance any royal wedding coverage on instead, being as it was the night before?

I thought this was mentioned before but I'll be buggered atm to check through this whole thread?

Trowa

The first night this thread was posted, I looked at videos of all the shows in the listing other than Hannity and On the Record. It appeared to me that all shows in the listing were airing as scheduled but were all covering the wedding.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

If the timestamp is correct, then Meg was mistaken about seeing it in the evening... she saw it in the morning. Is it reasonable to get the two confused?

I just don't know. She claims she was packing and thinking about her cousin who is ill.

Originally posted by megneverlands

Originally posted by Morpheas
Oh that makes sense.. PT 10:43, MT 11:43, CT 12:43, and ET 1:43... correct?

I just checked the timestamp for myself and you are correct. I suppose I did post it later than I had thought. Which could mean two things now... I either saw the ticker later than I thought, around 10:43pm PST on April 28th (1:43am on the 29th EST), instead of between 6:30pm and 8pm, or I just posted it later and saw it earlier that evening. I wish I could remember the exact time I SAW the ticker! I was busy packing, worrying about my cousin, doing laundry and whatnot, and then getting ready for a royal wedding party for late that night / early morning of the 29th. It's a big hard for me to remember over a week later. Sorry that I'm not precise on the time. If it's any consolation, I'm overly confident of what I saw/read!

Hope this clears up the time issue.

All I know is I know the difference between 10am and 10pm and considering the circumstances and the event, on par with a pretty big announcement I find it hard to get night and day mixed up like that given the circumstances. I can only speak for myself however and not the OP.

Trowa

edit on 9/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: Too add content

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Nothing. Time zones only go back to UTC-12 (5 hours back from Pacific time) before they hit the International Date line.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Did anyone notice JohnySeagull's post back on page 61 stating that he had seen the same (or similar) ticker message and that "the royal wedding was underway inside the chapel when it came up" ...

This would place the ticker at sometime on the morning of April 29, contradicting OP's memory of the event, but reconciling the timestamp of her tweet (???) Matter of fact, I seem to recall that she mentioned a possible association with the royal wedding in an early posting. (This time frame would probably make it much more likely that someone would have been recording the broadcast too.)

Also, Daily37 (back around page 57 or 58) reported having seen the premature ticker, as did at least one other poster way way back, so that makes at least 3 additional eyewitness reports right here in this forum.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Nothing. Time zones only go back to UTC-12 (5 hours back from Pacific time) before they hit the International Date line.

Hmmm. Asking this another way.

Where in the world was it 10:43 AM on April 28, 2011, when it was 7:43 PM US PT on April 28? Is the answer still nowhere?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gobeon
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Did anyone notice JohnySeagull's post back on page 61 stating that he had seen the same (or similar) ticker message and that "the royal wedding was underway inside the chapel when it came up" ...

This would place the ticker at sometime on the morning of April 29, contradicting OP's memory of the event, but reconciling the timestamp of her tweet (???) Matter of fact, I seem to recall that she mentioned a possible association with the royal wedding in an early posting. (This time frame would probably make it much more likely that someone would have been recording the broadcast too.)

Also, Daily37 (back around page 57 or 58) reported having seen the premature ticker, as did at least one other poster way way back, so that makes at least 3 additional eyewitness reports right here in this forum.

Yes I noticed that post a few pages back

That is great but she claims to have seen it on the 28th at night the royal wedding was on the 29th in the morning. So if anyone saw it during the wedding then that is great but does not coincide with what we are trying to figure out at this point in time specifically.

Trowa
edit on 9/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Yep...nowhere.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
reply to post by megneverlands

You sir have come to the right place, Thanks for the info, for me this is the final nail in the coffin about the whole concocted story the U.S government & MSM are trying to feed us.

Final nail in the coffin? I'm sorry but one individual...out of how many of Fox's Millions of viewers?...thinks they saw a scrolling ticker say OBL was dead...and it is the final nail in the coffin? What???

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by megneverlandsThe ticker aired on the news the evening of April 28th, sometime between 6:30pm and 8pm PACIFIC TIME. I was in Arizona that night, and that state is on US west coast time. So if you're looking for videos of the Fox News show that the ticker was on, look for videos that ran the evening of the 28th of April, on the US west coast.

I came here for the sole reason of getting this info out. A crazy amount of the posters in this thread are trying to get it off-topic, and are trying to discredit me. At this point, 50-some pages into the thread, many seem to be missing the point... I tweeted a time/date-stamped tweet on April 28th. You can contact Twitter and ask if it is in any way possible to change the time or date stamp of a tweet. It isn't possible, to the best of my knowledge, but for those of you who are intent on trying to prove me a liar, be my guest.Goodnight

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gobeon

Hmmmm...focusing on something from your post here...the hearsay about seeing the ticker...no room in head, but....

Here's the only screenshot I have showing any of her posts surrounding the subject post. Can we look at those to be able to tell what she was seeing on TV? Maybe someone still has access and can see more than this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/383ab20bd240.png[/atsimg]

Also, how does this reconcile the timestamp on her post if it was the morning of April 29? Pardon me, I'm slow but want to make sure I get it.

reply to post by Aeons

What is this in reply to, please?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yep...nowhere.

So it wasn't 10:43 AM in April 28, 2011, anywhere in the world at the time she thinks she posted the tweet (around 7:43 PM US PT?

I'm trying to wrap my head around this one

ETA: Thank you for your patience with me.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

lol no, no it wasn't. The earliest time it was at 7:43 PM PDT on the 28th was 2:43 PM on a couple uninhabited islands in the Pacific. Anywhere west of that is over the International Date Line, which makes them either early on the 29th or late on the 28th.

edit on 9-5-2011 by CLPrime because: PST to PDT

Also...I have an abundance of patience. It's my job

edit on 9-5-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

If she did not see it then she is physic. I'm sorry but ill looked myself and it is stamped April 28 so no matter how you look at it unless you can change the time she knew about it.

ETA: Why are people bickering about the time? It says April 28 and that was days not hours before. like i said above the OBL story is bull s**t or she is physic.
edit on 5/9/2011 by GunzCoty because: ETA

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join