It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by Aeons
EVEN IF the time stamping reconcilation is off here, it doesn't matter. Even if you reconciled it, it is STILL way outside of the announced date of Bin Laden's death.

That's what I said waaayyy earlier in the thread... It doesn't matter.
This was reported and talked about, not only by the OP of this thread, but several news agencies, a Fox News reporter on Twitter also mentioned it... and several newspapers have also mentioned it was earlier.

I really don't see the point in absolutely having to find this "missing" ticker...

Like they're going to leave it up knowing their mistake and having been told to remove it all and not report until Obama makes his speech.

It was reported by several sources that Bin Laden was killed DAYS before the President said it was...

THAT is ALL we need to know.... that in itself is HUGE.

See, I'm willing to see if the ticker can be found.

I'm sure that there are people who record FOX everyday. And some of them haven't recorded over it.

There are probably people who are geeks of royal minutia, who recorded everything they could about, before, during, and after Prince William's wedding. One of them might have a recording.

You know, "Trust in Allah, but tie your camel."

(okay, using that specific quote amuses the hell out of me in this context.
)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Time Zones revert to a later time at the International Date Line. There's no way to get the tweet's time stamp from any time zone offset from Meg's Pacific time zone.

Also...~Lucidity, I look forward to you being amused by this post (mine, that is)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
See, I'm willing to see if the ticker can be found.

I'm sure that there are people who record FOX everyday. And some of them haven't recorded over it.

Yeah man and that's fair enough.... but I think people are too bogged down by the ticker.
We have other sources saying the same thing, even Fox reporters and so on.... the missing ticker would be nice but in reality it's not as important as It's being made out to be.

The OP started the thread and mentioned the ticker...that got the ball rolling and people digging around... and early on in the thread we found some fantastic stuff... all kinds of stories, articles, tweets and video footage that all mention that Bin Laden was killed earlier than the president stated....

We were lied to...

THAT is the most important thing.

All the evidence should be collated and saved and so on....
The ticker would be like the icing on the cake... but a cake that already had LOADS of icing on it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennvideo

Originally posted by Fury1984
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I suggested Hannity and On the Record, as those are the shows that play between 8:30-10PM Central time (where I'm located). The OP said between 6:30-8 PM Pacific. That's how I arrived there. If the shows are replayed on the West Coast, then that would make a big difference.

However, I just looked up the listings on Cox Cable in Phoenix, AZ and Hannity plays from 6-7PM Pacific and On the Record from 7-8PM Pacific.

www.tvguide.com...
Used zip code: 85032
Cable - Phoenix - Cox Communications [Digital (non-rebuild)]
Channels 47 (SD) and 747 (HD)

Fury, AZ. Does NOT go on Daylight Saving Time, hence the hour difference.
edit on 9-5-2011 by kennvideo because: name

Check my earlier posts a few pages back. I spelled out that while AZ is in Mountain Time, since they don't have DST, they are effectively in Pacific Time. Hannity and On the Record were on during the 6:30-8 PM timeframe the OP provided.

Edit: Page 58 to be exact.
edit on 5/9/2011 by Fury1984 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by mommabean70
I have not read ALL the pages in this post but has anyone seen the Russian Television one too that shows on the ticker at about 20-23 second the news that Osama was killed a week earlier than the news (and the video was posted on may 02, 2011)

www.youtube.com...

Also I have e-mailed Fox new about this ticker that we are all talking about - the news room and NO one is reposnding to me....

link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I am, I am!

Also, Arizona is on PT for part of the year, yes, but the TV listing should be correct?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mommabean70

This video is important in as it says he was killed a "week" earlier, but it is a bit off the main topic here in this thread.

Thanks for emailing them. No one is responding. What a shock.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by mommabean70

This video is important in as it says he was killed a "week" earlier, but it is a bit off the main topic here in this thread.

Thanks for emailing them. No one is responding. What a shock.

Sorry I am going to post something about the Russian TV thing in another post - just wanted to note this is not the ONLY source that shows the report of Bin Laden dead before Osama announced it to the Sheeple...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Say there was no ticker, she dreamed it, imagined it, it only appeared on her set...
I am still pretty damned impressed SHE and SHE alone tweeted this on April 28th and I don't care what time it was...
Just that it says the 28th!!!! AND SHE ALONE KNEW IT!!!!
Wonder if she picked the winner of the Kentucky Derby on Saturday three days early and won a bundle....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kennvideo

ARGH - and because I am NEW I cannot post a new thread either I just found out...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Say there was no ticker, she dreamed it, imagined it, it only appeared on her set...
I am still pretty damned impressed SHE and SHE alone tweeted this on April 28th and I don't care what time it was...
Wonder if she picked the winner of the Kentucky Derby on Saturday three days early and won a bundle....

But whether the ticker existed or not ( I think it did) doesn't matter.... there are other sources that reported the same news...

I doubt she's psychic and I don't see a reason for lying or for just randomly guessing on that day that he may or may not die, she dedinitely saw it and even if she didn't, others saw similar stories.

She saw the ticker and the news agencies were all set to report the same thing, until they were told to wait and that Obama should be the one to do it a few days/week later.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Fury1984

Oops! Did not see it... sorry my friend...

My eyes, my eyes with this thread... pass the Visine please....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

But whether the ticker existed or not ( I think it did) doesn't matter.... there are other sources that reported the same news...

I doubt she's psychic and I don't see a reason for lying or for just randomly guessing on that day that he may or may not die, she dedinitely saw it and even if she didn't, others saw similar stories.

She saw the ticker and the news agencies were all set to report the same thing, until they were told to wait and that Obama should be the one to do it a few days/week later.

Wow! You are one that believes that trust is just a name on a bank with this administration...
(Personally, I agree with your feelings regarding this present WH group, but let that be our little secret)
You know how to keep a secret between three people right?
You kill the other two...

Hey, you could be right who knows.Time will tell...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

No one reported this same news BEFORE it happened. If I've missed something, please link me.

What others reported was that OBL was killed a few days to a week EARLIER than the official story says he was. But they reported this slightly before (minutes not hours or days) and AFTER the announcement by Obama.

Subtle distinction?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Wow! You are one that believes that trust is just a name on a bank with this administration...
(Personally, I agree with your feelings regarding this present WH group, but let that be our little secret)
You know how to keep a secret between three people right?
You kill the other two...

Hey, you could be right who knows.Time will tell...

I'm not entirely sure I have any idea what you're talking about in that above post?

Hmmmm

But then, It's getting late now.

Oh well.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Well it's too late to go back through it all now man.

But I guess all the reports may have been after? Although I'm sure people linked a few other reports that were floating around before the official announcement.

Maybe they were all after Obama's announcement

Hmmmm

Good point.

But then why even mention it was days/a week before.... why did they start reporting that?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

No one reported this same news BEFORE it happened. If I've missed something, please link me.

What others reported was that OBL was killed a few days to a week EARLIER than the official story says he was. But they reported this slightly before (minutes not hours or days) and AFTER the announcement by Obama.

Subtle distinction?

I thought the same thing, but didn't challenge blupblups statement Lucidity. I had Fox on and before 11PM they said a missile had killed him and done it a week ago. I remember that distinctly. Boy was that wrong.
edit on 9-5-2011 by kennvideo because: added name

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

But then why even mention it was days/a week before.... why did they start reporting that?

I've been wondering the same thing. I was watching CNN for the hour and a half before Obama's announcement, and, once they were allowed to break the story (ironically, before Obama's announcement), the "story" was that Obama had been killed about a week earlier. I heard no one say that he had been killed that day... every source they had, apparently, stated it had been a week before.

I've also been bugged by Wolf Blitzer's pre-announcement mumblings... things like, "We think we know what's going on, but we are holding off until the President can make the official announcement," and, "If it's what I think is it, this would be certainly have worldwide consequences," and, "If it's what I think it is, it's something that we all saw coming...but this would make it official."
Those statements have been gnawing at me.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by Sparky63

Time Zones revert to a later time at the International Date Line. There's no way to get the tweet's time stamp from any time zone offset from Meg's Pacific time zone.

Also...~Lucidity, I look forward to you being amused by this post (mine, that is)

You are right. I got the time zones turned around. Thanks

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I know it's odd.

Someone had the video of the news reporter just about to announce something to the world that would have significant consequences or something, and as he was about to, someone said in his earpiece not to do so.

I just don't get it.

It's obviously there for confusion.... get a load of stories out there and confuse people.

But why would the president jeopardize anything by lying about the date?

He must have known what some of the news agencies had been saying...

Hmmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join