It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Ah. Well it was worth a try. I'm sure they're leery and under strict orders. I had an email to his YouTube all typed up and then said, wait a sec...if he works for FN this might clue them in not that they don't already know. Hmm.

ETA: Still haven't heard from anyone about the two emails I sent to the Fox watchdog organizations.

edit on 5/9/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

lol.. he might get a right rollocking for the vid he posted then

Not got the authority to search through stuff, but is allowed to be on his own and show everyone the setup and how it works..

bless him

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Just called explained what we were looking for and the situation. Dude said I don't have the authority to do it I just produce this show. Then said I gotta run and hung up on me.

Trowa
edit on 9/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

Yeah. See, even when you can do it doesn't mean you are allowed to for your own purposes.

And then you have to overcome people not necessarily wanting to be associated to tin-foil hat conspiracies. Then there is that people WANT to believe it, or don't care about the details, so aren't in any way fired up anyways.

Best hope is still the Nerd of Royal Minutia.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

reply to post by ~Lucidity

Just called explained what we were looking for and the situation talked to a lady answering the phones firs, she put me on hold. Talked to dude explained all of this to him too and he said "I don't have the authority to do that" I just produce this show. Then he said "I gotta run" and hung up on me. Rather quickly I might add

Trowa

I believe it is possible the media (all of the media, not just Fox News) knew about this way ahead of time, but were told to not go public until the White House gave the okay.

Did anyone else feel something weird was happening that Sunday night when the networks showed, "A special statement is forthcoming from President Barack Obama" or whatever? I had CSI: Miami recording from that night and around 9:45 PM Central, Russ whatever his name is from CBS News came on and said, "We can now confirm that Osama bin Laden has been killed." My wife said she was watching Brothers and Sisters on ABC and the timing was almost identical for when they came on and confirmed bin Laden's death. So they knew he was killed, but it wasn't confirmed until around 9:45 PM Central. How long did they know before it was "confirmed"? If he was killed days or a week before the announcement, why the theatrics of the military campaign in Pakistan? The military action was live-tweeted from Abbottabad and the aftermath is evident, but Osama could have been killed a couple days or a week before that event. Or he could have been dead years ago, as many believe. I just found the coordinated reporting of the whole thing odd.
edit on 5/9/2011 by Fury1984 because: Accidentally said he when referring to my wife. Yikes!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I just called and got a woman, asked my name, gave it
Asked for the producer. she said she was.. started to ask her about checking into something... mentioned what it was...she said no comment... I said I don't want a comment.. how bout and email addresss, no... she said 4 people have called already... nothing...she hung up... we people keep calling let's make them go nuts and get attention....

Just called again and used different name... she said are you from the same group that's been calling? LMAO

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kennvideo

Yeah, the same group of people that are on the internet!!!!

I guess that kinda narrows it down a bit for her..

on topic;
I've been trawling the vids mostly on youtube.. there have been several recently uploaded that are actually from the 28th, but not yet grabbed the golden nugget..

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who called too. Awesome very cool.

I know we can figure this out. The info has to be out there somewhere. I'm going to start calling and emailing all my relatives/friends who have DVR and are into the MSM. I know my mom tapes a lot of news shows and such.

I suggest the rest of us do the same, it can't hurt.

Trowa
edit on 9/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: Used a analogy out of context

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I just called Gibson again...
She said she had my number and if I called again she would report me..
I SAID GOOD GOOD I WANT YOU TO REPORT ME DO IT NOW HAVE SOMEONE...ANYONE CALL ME....
SHE HUNG UP!!!!!!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by wcitizen

That was just a potential example. Are you reviewing videos to find supporting evidence? Are you attempting to disprove this could be a hoax or a hack so that this becomes solid evidence? Or are you just reading her posts and saying she sounds sincere?

Wow, Calm down. I'm simply saying that the app you refer to in your post DOES NOT change the date on tweets I'm also saying I don't believe it's possible to change the date on tweets which have been posted on Twitter without hacking Twitter's central server. . I hope that's clear enough for you now.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Fury1984

Why the theatrics?

Some generals got their way. But the poltiical problem of killing the head of a group who claims that the west is on a crusade, by killing him on a symbolic date like the wedding of the next King of England is a HORRIBLE political blunder.

I gotta imagine that the whole House of Windsor is gnashing their teeth in fury about it.

It is great strategy, and HORRID politics.
edit on 2011/5/9 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennvideo
I SAID GOOD GOOD I WANT YOU TO REPORT ME DO IT NOW HAVE SOMEONE...ANYONE CALL ME....
SHE HUNG UP!!!!!!

I wouldn't tempt them. We just have to keep at it.

If this is true then and he was actually killed on the 28th or about then and not Sunday the 1st or in '01, 03, etc it explains why Will and Kate didn't go on a honeymoon.

Just thinking out loud.

edit on 9/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling

edit on 9/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: Sentence structure

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Either it happened that day, or the security agencies in Britian were given a courtesy heads-up.
edit on 2011/5/9 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

According to the 60 Minutes interview with Obama... NO ONE was told outside of the WH even his family...
They were notfied after the 'kill' and that would be very early in the morning on Monday in England.
IF we believe Obama and the info he gave... but that's a new thread...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Okay, so, I've thought about it a little more.

There are two things I think we could say about this: we could call it "Not worth the effort," or we could call it "Not possible." With my last post, I was hinting at it being not worth the effort.

Now, I think it's inching toward the not possible side. Hacking the timestamp should be a simple matter, but I just don't think it's reasonable to suggest that they were also able to simultaneously hack the process which generates the sequential tag on the URL and replace an earlier tweet with the new one (both of which would involve directly hacking the server, rather than the _javascript which runs the page superficially).

Plus, I think all of this would be easily detectable (I'm not sure about that, though...it just seems to me that it should be).

The thing is, it's not a simple hack even if it were doable, and I don't think it would be worth it for some internet hype. If it were to be done, I think it would have to have been executed by a government-backed operation, or by some other person or group with both the resources and the motive to do it. But, then, what would the motive be?

And then we've got the Google cache, which proves the tweet existed on April 30...still before the announcement of bin Laden's death.

That's my opinion on the matter, anyway.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
That last video I posted..they've removed the question I asked

Extral1en commented on Coming Up On The Sir John Gibson Show 04/29/11 (52 minutes ago) "I wonder if you can get the Fox news ticker from the 28th of April that apparently states OBL dead... "

Seems they don't like the new found fame..
and there was about 67 views when i found it.. now 192.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

SHE HUNG UP!!!!!!

If this is true then and he was actually killed on the 28th or about then and not Sunday or in '01, 03, etc it explains why Will and Kate didn't go on a honeymoon.

Just thinking out loud.

This is a good thought, as the story I initially read about why they didn't have a honeymoon was because William had to report back to his post. I found that very odd, considering who he is in their society. If he wants a week or a month off, I'm fairly confident he could get it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I scoured thru fox news. com videos and every time it got to page 52 which was may 3rd, it would stop and say error, I couldn't get past may 3nd.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

SHE HUNG UP!!!!!!

If this is true then and he was actually killed on the 28th or about then and not Sunday or in '01, 03, etc it explains why Will and Kate didn't go on a honeymoon.

Just thinking out loud.

I've been everything from a DJ to a GM in radio and they will do NOTHING!!!
I wish they would and I would talk up our group even thought I'm a newbie to get to the bottom of this...
I know Shep Smith at FNC and will call him later today or tomorrow..

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
That last video I posted..they've removed the question I asked

Extral1en commented on Coming Up On The Sir John Gibson Show 04/29/11 (52 minutes ago) "I wonder if you can get the Fox news ticker from the 28th of April that apparently states OBL dead... "

Seems they don't like the new found fame..
and there was about 67 views when i found it.. now 192.

Doing this to FOX would be more amusing than doing it to some random radio show.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Fury1984

Good cover story make the newly Married Prince seem like a true patriot by leaving his brand new wife to return to duty. I bet that would rate high with a lot of folks.

And isn't it more or less fact anymore that The UK is one of our few allies left, or if not our most notable/closest one.?

Trowa

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join