It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

you're obviously having a hard time maneuvering your way around the internet.
it IS there.
what does it mean?
who the hell knows!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
What I would like to know, if OBL was actually just killed recently (and not years ago, like I happen to believe), is it he was killed in April (on or around April 28), why is Obama saying it happened May 2nd ish? That makes me doubt the entire official story even more. The whole thing is increasingly odd. The story keeps changing.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Haha... its funny because when I first got into twitter I didn't understand the way you have to keep scrolling down as it refreshes to show older posts...

But seriously, OP, this is some heavy stuff. Thanks for bringing it to ATS.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I think this is huge. You can not manipulate twitter like that. It's a real post. You should take a screenshot and post it here for those who don't look or don't know how to look.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Sorry you mean this tweet?

I want to know why Fox News' ticker reported Bin Laden dead on 4/28 (last week). I saw it with my own eyes. 2 May via Twitter for Android

Weird wish you had tivo'd it but I for one believe you looks like they jumped the gun a bit I dont doubt this was in the pipes long before they announced it.

No, I posted that tweet days after my original post from April 28th. I keep tweeting about it because I wanted an answer. Go earlier and you will see the post we're talking about.

+25 more 
posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Scroll down, people! Geez. lol Here- I took a screen shot of the tweet to prove it is on their page on April 28th:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05b9bd2a4a96.png[/atsimg]

That is huge if true. Possibly blows their story apart for having to bury him at sea within 24 hours to respect his religion. That would be impossible if he was killed days before.

Thanks for posting this, OP. I would like to hear more about this.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5997970b464f.gif[/atsimg]

I did not do anything to this but resize it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Scroll down, people! Geez. lol Here- I took a screen shot of the tweet to prove it is on their page on April 28th:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05b9bd2a4a96.png[/atsimg]

That is huge if true. Possibly blows their story apart for having to bury him at sea within 24 hours to respect his religion. That would be impossible if he was killed days before.

You're welcome. It's true and I want some serious answers...from both Obama AND Fox News.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
the whole official story has stunk since they gave it...even the situation room picture looked staged...like they all put on their serious faces and posed for the camera...I'm not sure how the official story can explain this

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsek
I went to the Twitter page and saw nothing of the kind.

Trolling?

BTW

I can go on twitter right now, and say that on April 28th, I saw that Osama had been killed on a Fox ticker.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Elsek because: (no reason given)

I guess you're not looking in the right spot.

edit on 7-5-2011 by ZombieJesus because: Looks like several other people beat me to it while I was making my post. Sorry for the repost...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Nice one OP.

Does anyone know if they have actually given the exact date of the alleged assassination? So far I haven't been able to find one.

If they haven't given a date, that's another anomaly in their fariy story.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
edit on 7-5-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
edit on 7-5-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

Dumb. Can't you see I'm trying to spread some interesting news? Geez. This is why I haven't ever posted before. You guys rip people to shreds.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by megneverlands

just ignore the trolls...it's the best thing to do...don't even look at them and they'll go away

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
According to wiki the go ahead for the operation werent given until 29th april.
2nd.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

and if it is true and the pakistan people find out he was killed days beforehand and pretended to be burried within 24hrs after his death, the people will be highly upset, much more than they are already and the pakistan government will not be impressed with the usa and will have to try keep their people from the answers they will be demanding, a lot of chaos will unfold, excluding the us people asking why the os was manufactured...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

so is there some video proof we can get of fox news ticker showing this on apr 28th? I'm gunna start looking for this myself...I think everybody else here should do the same...this could be big if we find proof of this

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Any idea which story was on air? perhaps you can find it here...

video.foxnews.com...

For something this big it's worth everyone looking for video's dated 28 April.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Or what time roughly you saw it?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'm looking at random archive videos from Fox News dated April 28th. OP, can you tell us what exactly you were watching and around the time of day? There are so many videos and I am going blind combing through all the footage to read miles of ticker announcements. lol

Can you narrow it down a bit? I assume it was about the royal wedding since that is what your surrounding tweets mention but I want to be sure.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join