It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by megneverlands

No. I'm reporting you for using ATS as a vehicle to boost your twitter ratings.

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear.

next time you want to post a source, have it be an actual source.

Your twitter account does not qualify.

Seriously? who are you ? CIA? NSA? cut the BS. we can see through your scheme

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Castaway65
reply to post by TheEndisNigh

The OP is sitting back laughing her/his ass off at you going crazy over this,this was obviously planned to get you all talking like a bunch of old woman..He/she won't be back and this is nothing but someone laughing there asses off at YOU.

Explain how it was done.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You people F&S are making yourselves look silly sticking up for OP ...
Look at the image in the May 1st tweet ... she/he obviously knows how to make tweets look like they are older then they are ...

Op was stupid enough not to notice the image gets dated when uploaded ...
It clearly shows a May 1st post linking a image that was uploaded May 5th ...

edit on 7-5-2011 by LikeDuhObviously because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Oh well..... was fun while for a while..

A discussion almost broke out amongst the crap too....

*sigh*

Night people.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
the plot thickens.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Castaway65
reply to post by superman2012

No ASS,I said the OP was trolling YOU.

Explain please oh enlightened one. And don't use mommy's dictionary.
...troll.
2nd.

link   
reply to post by LikeDuhObviously

Did you not see this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05b9bd2a4a96.png[/atsimg]

It is there for sure with a correct time stamp. You are looking at the wrong tweets.

I sent a u2u to the OP to see if they would allow me to update their OP with a screen shot for them.

ETA: Also, that screen shot of 'Obama dead' is an entirely different matter. That involves an accidental slip of Obama and Osama. That was discussed elsewhere as a separate issue. Not what the OP is referring to here, IMO. That was when they used the wrong time for Osama and referred to him as Obama.
edit on 5/7/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

link   

Disinfo agent spotted? Either that or serious head trauma occurred to you as a child. Tell your boss mission failed and go away.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Wow! TEN PAGES on something someone thought they MIGHT have saw on the Fox Ticker? On top of that, some of you have been searching for hours looking for something that may not have happened? Some of you need to get laid! OP thought it was so important he/she hasn't even responded back? Give me a break. You guys pushed this thread to one of the top threads with speculation about nothing and caused me to waste 20 minutes of my life over nothing. Thanks. Time for a beer!

link   

Originally posted by LikeDuhObviously
You people F&S are making yourselves look silly sticking up for OP ...
Look at the image in the May 1st image's date ... she/he obviously knows how to make tweets look like they are older then they are ...

Op was stupid enough not to notice the image gets dated when uploaded ...
It clearly shows a May 1st post linking a image that was uploaded May 5th ...

You cannot select text on a picture.
are you having issues with reality?

Sorry if your unable to start critically thinking...but no, its not a fake picture...its text, a twitter timestamp showing the 28th, and your denial is a sign of a unstable mind, willful ignorance, or the worst disinfo agent ever.

link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
MODs, this looks like a pretty clear case of someone trying to boost viewers to his twitter account.

Could we shut down this thread please?

Are you stupid? not once has she asked for twitter followers. Go back to your cave

link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Did you not see this?

It is there for sure with a correct time stamp. You are looking at the wrong tweets.

I sent a u2u to the OP to see if they would allow me to update their OP with a screen shot for them.

That don't change that I proved they can make posts look older then they are ...
A may 1st tweet has a image that was not on the internet till May 5th ....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

There seems to be a deliberate effort to stem the flow of discussion on this thread...

Now I'm not usually one for all this "Disinfo agent" nonsense.... but something's up on this thread....

Time to kick some ass Ashley

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
Wow! TEN PAGES on something someone thought they MIGHT have saw on the Fox Ticker? On top of that, some of you have been searching for hours looking for something that may not have happened? Some of you need to get laid! OP thought it was so important he/she hasn't even responded back? Give me a break. You guys pushed this thread to one of the top threads with speculation about nothing and caused me to waste 20 minutes of my life over nothing. Thanks. Time for a beer!

You're a moron.....

Yeah I broke my own rule about not replying to trolls... but this is annoying now.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by webpirate

You are the second to verify this and i thank you both!!.....I believe the OP.Good find!!....Just more sh*t to add to all the other stuff the media and government do.....Why did they not just come out and say what the day was that all this went down....I thought i heard from the news that it took place that day it broke.....So many lies.
edit on 7-5-2011 by StarLightStarBright2 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by freedom12

If they didn't see it, how and why did they tweet about it on April 28? I am waiting for an explanation from another genius as well. I can wait for yours.

link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Did you not see this?

I think it would be a given in this case...this isn't some gray area nonsense, this is a very relevant and valid bit of news...might want to just do it then mail her saying you did it (easier to ask for forgivness than permission anyhow)

link   
Meg
The Fox News ticker is saying Osama bin Laden is dead. No breaking news & no other channels reporting. How odd.
28 Apr via Seesmic for Android

I copied this from Meg's twitter account dated 28 Apr Her claim is hereby verified by independent source.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join