It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I know it's late there....1 hour later here. zzzzz

I know man.... You're crazy

Probably do an all nighter and sleep like baby tommorrow. I wanna see where this goes.

Well me too.... I want to sleep but this is interesting, wanna see where it goes too.

They also announced Osama was dead and buried many years ago.

Exactly man.... the guy's had more lives than a cat... :shk:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Right, well, what I am saying is

Lets say they killed him on the 28th...hell, lets say they killed him on the 15th for good measure.
They then made it all classified while they did DNA testing, decided how to break it to the public, then many many days later dumped the body (or whatever). They rearrange the story for national security purposes, inform the very top executives on the 28th of their intent to break the story the following day.

Fox screws up a bit by slapping it on the ticker for a few, then realizes their error...removes it and waits for the offical announcment.
A lie, but probably a common govermnent lie overall.

That makes sense

that all of course gets completely flushed out the window with the pakistani twitterer

Which means they may have leaned on that person to type in those twitter feeds well after the fact to go with their offical story...however, they didn't spot the OPs twitter feed to begin with, which blows a really big hole in their plan.

That is the only thing that could possibly make sense in considering all the options.

Well done OPs...lets get this trending, and force the MSM to acknowledge this inconsistancy. retweet it, have everyone you know retweet it. Send out mass e-mails to view this twitter feed, etc...no doubt eventually the ops twitter will be eliminated should TPTB have their way unless it is very well known...so, we gotta do our job and protect this person's info by shining as many spotlights on it as possible.

Transparency...it was promised to us during the 2008 elections...since its failing to happen, we must push it.

Someone post this on 4chan also, get anonymous to guard it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

This one mate

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Funny how your OP hasn't come back...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I've had my doubts on that tweeter from day 1, seems like a plant to drive away the skeptics in my opinion.
2nd line

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Lets say they killed him on the 28th...hell, lets say they killed him on the 15th for good measure.
They then made it all classified while they did DNA testing, decided how to break it to the public, then many many days later dumped the body (or whatever). They rearrange the story for national security purposes, inform the very top executives on the 28th of their intent to break the story the following day.

Fox screws up a bit by slapping it on the ticker for a few, then realizes their error...removes it and waits for the offical announcment.
A lie, but probably a common govermnent lie overall.

That makes sense

that all of course gets completely flushed out the window with the pakistani twitterer

Which means they may have leaned on that person to type in those twitter feeds well after the fact to go with their offical story...however, they didn't spot the OPs twitter feed to begin with, which blows a really big hole in their plan.

I think you're pretty much spot on dude.... that's what I'm thinking too.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This is something that's been on my mind since first reading the OP... why would someone tweet that they had seen that on the ticker if it hadn't happened. What are the odds that someone would randomly tweet Osama was killed just for fun? Surely there is a copy of the ticker if it exists. But I find it hard to believe that someone would post that randomly, hoping him to be killed shortly afterwards so that tweeter could go onto forums and troll.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

However, why is the pakistani tweeter that supposedly live tweeted being shown as May 1?

I can accept he died a week, or even 2 weeks before news put it out, but the story mixed with the tweeter that is now "famous" for tweeting the raid = something really fishy.

This is the sort of thing you have to really wonder about. Was it a charade that was put on because TPTB knew they would need it (a noisy nighttime operation) to prove the veracity of their story--even though OBL was either (1) dead years ago, (2) dead days ago, (3) not killed at all and is still an active CIA operative, (4) your explanation here?

The thing is, these things are never entirely explainable until they're entirely explained....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Castaway65

"Our" op?
Not everyone will sit on ATS waiting for one of their threads to "come alive". What does this contribute to the thread? Nothing. It doesn't matter if the OP comes back or not. It is there.

link   

Originally posted by Elsek
I went to the Twitter page and saw nothing of the kind.

Trolling?

BTW

I can go on twitter right now, and say that on April 28th, I saw that Osama had been killed on a Fox ticker.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Elsek because: (no reason given)

The date on his twitter statement was May 02.

link   
reply to post by revswirl

Well exactly... It wasn't like we knew they had him, It wasn't like we all knew they were closing in on him and he was going to be killed so the news agencies just decided to write the stories early...

This HAD to have been known and he must have been dead for a while before.

Why not just say that?

I don't get why they'd make up a whole new story?

But then my brain is starting to shut down... It's late, or early?

edit on 7/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

However, why is the pakistani tweeter that supposedly live tweeted being shown as May 1?

I can accept he died a week, or even 2 weeks before news put it out, but the story mixed with the tweeter that is now "famous" for tweeting the raid = something really fishy.

This is the sort of thing you have to really wonder about. Was it a charade that was put on because TPTB knew they would need it (a noisy nighttime operation) to prove the veracity of their story--even though OBL was either (1) dead years ago, (2) dead days ago, (3) not killed at all and is still an active CIA operative, (4) your explanation here?

The thing is, these things are never entirely explainable until they're entirely explained....

The Antichrist......wound to his head. The come alive again? The world is in wonder? We will see.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Trolling?

BTW

I can go on twitter right now, and say that on April 28th, I saw that Osama had been killed on a Fox ticker.

Umm, no, since it won't have a time stamp of April 28th, it will have a time stamp of 5/7/11....duh

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by Castaway65

"Our" op?
Not everyone will sit on ATS waiting for one of their threads to "come alive". What does this contribute to the thread? Nothing. It doesn't matter if the OP comes back or not. It is there.

After he told us, the FBI probably came and got him.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEndisNigh

Trolling?

BTW

Umm, no, since it won't have a time stamp of April 28th, it will have a time stamp of 5/7/11....duh

Don't bother quoting that ignorant poster, he's vanished from the thread since he has been proven to be a troll. That, or is he isn't man enough to admit he made a mistake and apologize.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perplexity
reply to post by SaturnFX

I've had my doubts on that tweeter from day 1, seems like a plant to drive away the skeptics in my opinion.
2nd line

If everything that tweeter said actually happened then he wasn't a plant.

What he probably didn't know was who was in the compound being attacked. Even with henchmen and guns there's no guarantee it was Bin Laden who was there.

Could be just another sucker used to satisfy a plan with an outcome.

If Intelligence agencies had found out Bin Laden actually WAS dead it would take away a very powerful action that earns a big pat on the back (for Obama). With no photographic proof, no bodily proof and only word of mouth information it would be simple to act out the scenario if the opportunity didn't actually exist.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I hope they didn't feed the OP to bill orielly

Great find OP. No luck on finding a video with that ticker yet?

link   
reply to post by TheEndisNigh

well guys i was hoping to find a video validating this...but as far as I can find...there's nothing to prove what he said...although I do believe he saw what he saw...I mean why would he tweet it otherwise?

link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Or he was scared off by the pack of wolves who just gave him grief instead of helping him and hearing him out.

Now people are getting somewhere....

I hope he comes back.

link   

Trolling?

BTW

Well, the actual post date is the 28th. So no, you cannot do that sir.

And then that means the author of said tweet would have to have insider information to even make the claim that OBL was dead, if fox didn't run the ticker.

Ergo,

It validates that he did indeed see the ticker on fox news on the 28th of april, OR, some one leaked him insider info that they were about to grab Osama, so he tweeted it super early, as an elaborate hoax for what gain exactly?

A time machine -- is all you'd need.....

OR,

It's a fake/hacked twitter account.... which would be provable empirically.

I'm leaning towards the former.....
edit on 7-5-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join