It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Okay guys, I've just discovered something important. On the tweet, I right clicked on "Apr 28" and pressed "Open Link in New Tab". This was the link I found:

twitter.com...#!/megneverlands/status/63659618995408896

I clicked on the tweets before and after that, and I got 63647216052604928 and 63734156852592641 respectively, meaning that these numbers are in sequential order. If we can find out what time 63659618995408896 occurred, we might be able to narrow down the time at when this tweet was posted, and thus, greatly narrow down the search for the FOX News Ticker.
edit on 5/7/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Minor spacing error

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Wow. Deflection, denial, misdirection, personal attacks? Considering the fact that the proof is clear as day, one can only conclude that some posters here have a vested interest in seeing this thread derailed and appear discredited.

I'm not one to accuse others of having sinister and ulterior motives, but some posts here go way beyond "trolling" and "ignorance".

Let's stay on topic please. Spread this news to as many people as you can. That one tweet may turn out to be very, very important in the scheme of things.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by Castaway65
Funny how no one else on Twitter is responding to that crap.

No one else on twitter?

So you are monitering what...a few million accounts at the moment to watch trends?

What are you talking about? Did you retweet and being ignored or something?

link   

link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epiphron
Wow. Deflection, denial, misdirection, personal attacks? Considering the fact that the proof is clear as day, one can only conclude that some posters here have a vested interest in seeing this thread derailed and appear discredited.

I'm not one to accuse others of having sinister and ulterior motives, but some posts here go way beyond "trolling" and "ignorance".

Let's stay on topic please. Spread this news to as many people as you can. That one tweet may turn out to be very, very important in the scheme of things.

Agreed! Not knowing much about twitter, can you not just search the #'s around the one that megneverlands posted and see if anyone posted a time or anything of relevance that might give us a narrower time frame?

link   
reply to post by Epiphron

Exactly what I said... I've never called anyone a disinfo agent or any of that crap.... but you really have to wonder when you get people like this?

The evidence is right there, plain as day... yet people keep on talking crap and derailing...

Not good.

link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by LikeDuhObviously
You people F&S are making yourselves look silly sticking up for OP ...
Look at the image in the May 1st image's date ... she/he obviously knows how to make tweets look like they are older then they are ...

Op was stupid enough not to notice the image gets dated when uploaded ...
It clearly shows a May 1st post linking a image that was uploaded May 5th ...

edit on 7-5-2011 by LikeDuhObviously because: (no reason given)

You cannot select text on a picture.
are you having issues with reality?

Sorry if your unable to start critically thinking...but no, its not a fake picture...its text, a twitter timestamp showing the 28th, and your denial is a sign of a unstable mind, willful ignorance, or the worst disinfo agent ever.

Hi SaturnFX, I think some people don't understand that they can go to Twitter and see for themselves. What they see here is just screenshots of something that went onto the Twitter site as a text record over a week ago and before the official death announcement.

Quickfire criticism will always fail round these parts eh?

link   

link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Hi SaturnFX, I think some people don't understand that they can go to Twitter and see for themselves. What they see here is just screenshots of something that went onto the Twitter site as a text record over a week ago and before the official death announcement.

Quickfire criticism will always fail round these parts eh?

I refuse to believe people can truely be that stupid and still manage to operate a computer...or even feed themselves frankly.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I am not a facebooker, tweeter, or myspacer. I despise such practices.

However, seeing that at times they can lead to what appears to be great info I will acknowledge it this time. I do not know how they work I assume they work much like the forums and posts here at ATS. ATS auto tags the post with a time and date there is no way around it. The tweet in question is stamped the 28th no doubt about it. It has been quoted and screen shot as being such.

Normally I do not jump on the band wagon about conspiracies like this either. I have in fact over my time here at ATS grown more skeptical on most things than the other way. The day they said he was killed (officially) and stated there was DNA evidence and that the body was being buried at sea in less than 24 hours I believed something was up. I have never seen any DNA evidence come in such a time. If it worked that fast the FBI and police would have no problems tagging people to crimes the same day. It is not like on the TV CSI shows you do not get the evidence in 30 min or less to convict.

Clearly there is something going on and this is a major slip if there is no proof of a hacking of the time/date. This blows a hole in not only this official story but adds fire to many of the other official stories and could cause the rats to start jumping from the sinking ship expossing themselves with the truth.

Good job OP.

Raist

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Ah. I see. I somehow missed the poster's point, the way it's stated. Thanks for pointing that out.

And, yes, I understand the point of this entire thread; I've been following it since it started. I don't currently have much to add that's on-point, except that I'm pretty much hanging on every word (well, all the sensible words) to see where this goes. I'm hoping someone can find the video in question....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Castaway65
reply to post by Epiphron

OMG are you serious?

I NEVER hardly post EVER till I see something like this you all have DERAILED this FORUM with sending stuff like this to the top..

Can you prove the tweet is fake?

Until you can, you are the only one derailing anything.... So far the actual evidence appears to validate the OP.

"I never hardly post" is a double negative. You mean, "I hardly ever post" which proves the extent of your intellect insofar as the actual experience you imprint on the people that don't "know" you.

Which is pretty much, wait for it -- everybody.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Okay guys, I've just discovered something important. On the tweet, I right clicked on "Apr 28" and pressed "Open Link in New Tab". This was the link I found:

twitter.com...#!/megneverlands/status/63659618995408896

I clicked on the tweets before and after that, and I got 63647216052604928 and 63734156852592641 respectively, meaning that these numbers are in sequential order. If we can find out what time 63659618995408896 occurred, we might be able to narrow down the time at when this tweet was posted, and thus, greatly narrow down the search for the FOX News Ticker.
edit on 5/7/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Minor spacing error

Agreed! Not knowing much about twitter, can you not just search the #'s around the one that megneverlands posted and see if anyone posted a time or anything of relevance that might give us a narrower time frame?

Sorry had to post this again because you twitterheads didn't let me know yet.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Castaway65

So what is it you are actually arguing? No deflection. No beating around the bush. Tell us straight up what you think.

Do you think she hacked twitter somehow to change the time stamp? Or do you think she's a clairvoyant and decided to tweet about Osama's death a few days earlier to confuse everybody?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE! Okay I know I am opening myself up for criticism left and right, but I saw the same thing as well. Oddest of all, I did not even think about it again until I read this post because I quickly dismissed it thinking "well that must have been some kind of mistake or a prankster working the ticker." I am well aware that the human mind can manufacture memories, however I do not think that this is the case here for me. I NEVER watch anything Fox-related, I refuse and put no credibility in it (another reason I dismissed this), but for some reason a little over a week ago I turned on my TV and sat down with some food and began watching and the TV was tuned to Fox News. It drove me crazy and I looked all over for my remote control but did not feel like getting up and finding it as I was already comfortable where I was sitting with my food in my lap. As I was eating I kept glancing up and indeed along the ticker it did say that Osama Bin Laden had been killed.
According to my recollection, they spelled it Osama bin Laden, not Usama as Fox does now. Now, unless I dreamed this recently and it is still imprinted in my mind, I cannot explain why I remember this so vividly now unless it actually happened. I ALSO remember my thought process, that if it was indeed true then certainly they would be covering the story shortly, if not immediately. They didn't, and I finished eating and changed the channel. I feel like SUCH a tool for not remembering this sooner and connecting it to the recent "Bin Laden is dead" story but, as we can all relate, such things happen when you discredit something in your mind. If it was any channel other than Fox News I would probably have thought more of it, but since I don't believe them anyway, it was easy to ignore. I thought, "well, if that's true, surely I would be hearing about it."
Again, I realize that this opens me up to ridicule, but I felt the need to relate MY recollection of this now that my memory has been jarred. There is substance to what Meg is saying. I do not recall the exact date that this happened to me but as I said, it was a little more than a week ago, which is right in the timeline that Meg is specifying. Now go ahead, rip me to shreds.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ya, I don't like what this could mean.
I have some senarios, but the pakistani poster is the thing that really bugs me overall.

If it was simply meg's post, then I would say the event happened days before it came out and simply was classified...fox got the leak and jumped prematurely...this would be the norm

But pakistani guy tweeting the event really mucks the whole thing up..then its no longer just keeping it under wraps until DNA or whatnot comes back...its then a very orchistrated coverup which makes everything come into question, and makes you wonder how many other things they cover up to include pressuring "civilians" to go along with it, etc...

Very fishy..ya, I accept much will never be reported on due to nat security issues, but not reporting details is very different than totally twisting reality

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join