It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous. Final warning to the Tea Party.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
(did a quick search, and didn't see it posted)

www.twitlonger.com...

Here's the last part of their "manifesto"

ANONYMOUS cannot abide this behavior any longer. The time for us to be idle spectators in your inhumane treatment of fellow Man has reached its apex, and we shall now be moved to action. Thus, we give you a warning: Cease & desist your protest campaign in the year 2011, return to your homes & close your public Web sites. Should you ignore this warning, you will meet with the vicious retaliatory arm of ANONYMOUS: We will target your public Websites, and the propaganda & detestable doctrine that you promote will be eradicated; the damage incurred will be irreversible, and neither your institution nor your activists will ever be able to fully recover. It is in your best interest to comply now, while the option to do so is still being offered, because we will not relent until you cease the conduction & promotion of all your bigoted operations & doctrines. The warning has been given. What happens from here shall be determined by you.

God speed, freedom fighters, God speed.

Actually I remember reading this one about two or so months ago. It isn't from Anonymous proper, and it wasn't "aimed" at the teaparty, but rather at Westboro Baptist. The David Pakman Show, posted video of an interview with the lawyer lady from WBBC and a "source from Anonymous" on youtube (here: www.youtube.com...) which is really rather humorous to watch. The source from Anonymous states that the "manifesto" was not written by Anonymous proper, as it is not really their general writing style. The interview is pretty interesting to watch if you can get past the crazy of the lady from Westboro.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Time will tell what is truth and what is fiction, if TPTB allow... I personally don't believe this letter is from them any more than they attacked Sony. Perhaps the real question should be who wrote that letter and who framed them for the Sony attack.
BBC UK News

"No one who is actually associated with our movement would do something that would prompt a massive law enforcement response," the statement reads.

Is it really like them to impede freedom of speech like this? I don't know, I don't follow their news really.
Is it really like them to fire off letters of this nature? No idea, but we will see.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
THIS right here is why I am not a fan of Anon.

They believe in free speech for everyone but those they disagree with.

Who the F are they to tell Americans what they can and cannot do?

Threatening people for exercising their rights IS terrorism.

Inhumane? What has the Tea Party done that is so "Inhumane"?

Idiots.

---------------------

Edit:

You know...What the hell? Anonymous is supposed to be a collective of individuals right? Not an organization, but a decentralized "non-entity"?

Then who the hell is sending out these messages? And secondly, they have a website and vote on targets? Sounds like a cohesive group to me.
edit on 6-5-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
After Al Qaida, is Anonymous the next group to be feared globally?

Just a theory.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
That statement looks strikingly similar to the post they made to that church of hypocrites. The Westboro Church, I think it was. Besides, they release all of their stuff as a picture so it cannot be edited. Doesn't look like their M.O.
edit on 5/6/2011 by Skada because: used "There" instead of "Their"

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I see the plan to make anonymous a terrorist cyber hackers on steroids plan is coming along nicely.
Well done to those who are behind all this anon hijacking.
All I will say is it is exactly how it sounds, an attempt to stop YOU being 'anonymous' in the truest sense of the word.
Coming soon, username and password to log onto the internet to even google, that of course is when people should all switch off their PC's until someone reinvents the wheel without greed taking over every site like it is on the current internet.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
wow,i cant really say how relieved i am that this thread isnt full of supporters of this idea.

you will meet with the vicious retaliatory arm of ANONYMOUS

sounds more like a declaration of war...

just thought i would add this link to give a better idea of how i feel about "Anon"
In regards to "anonymous" hackers (false flag warnings?)
Not meant to be a plug so dont flag or star on that thread, just want people to be able to take the information into concideration...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The only reason why the TP exists for is because too many people are aware of the "Left-v-Right" paradigm con is up and has been exposed for what it truly is.

TPTB own and control The TP and are using them to pass through their draconian legislation. They hijacked an otherwise this once respectful, peaceful and civil group and have radicalized them.

If you claim your alliance/allegiance is with them your true allegiance is with TPTB as that is who owns you lock, stock and barrel!

Go Anonymous and take down this disgusting, racist group!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

No problem with any other political groups. Just the 60+ crowd. So the 20 somethings are pissed off that their grandparents want them to get out of the basements and get jobs. "The more things change the more they stay the same."

You know if they carry through on this there could be dozens of compromised computers. Goodbye Windows 3.1!

Now anonymous is an arm of the Republicans or the Democrats? Oh that's right, there's really only one party. My bad!
edit on 6-5-2011 by Hemisphere because: final smart a** comment

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Exactly. I suspect Anonymous Iran of being an alphabet agency. Or at least guided and supported by one.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Why not? Bush, Obama, Congress and the Supreme Court all do.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I feel so bad for Anon. See, the Tea Party meets like in living rooms and restaurants. That's called the real world - web sites are merely communications portals.

Now, if they're going to actually attack Tea Party members like myself, then they'll wake up looking at the lights (an old hockey term for a very, very, very hard check into the boards.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Don't know if this is valid or not, but I can say this. Anonymous sent Sony a similar threat about 2 weeks before the PS Network was hacked , at first anon. denied involvement but, several hackers from the group have been suspected of involvement since...
It seems like we have a power trip on our hands....a bunch of angry computer "nerds" have finally found a way to get back at the man. Something tells me this group will have the strong arm of the law breathing down their necks real soon.

Edit* On a side not my anger comes from having no PSN for 2 weeks lol. I may only play once or twice a week, but taking away my fun time because they can't lawfully mod the system is bogus.
edit on 5/6/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by billxam
I feel so bad for Anon. See, the Tea Party meets like in living rooms and restaurants. That's called the real world - web sites are merely communications portals.
Now, if they're going to actually attack Tea Party members like myself, then they'll wake up looking at the lights (an old hockey term for a very, very, very hard check into the boards.
Anon wouldn't "attack" you in the physical sense.They may however drain your bank accounts and donate it to Obama for "teh lulz".

And besides this whole article is a joke.Read the thread and get all the facts before spouting righteous tea party rhetoric.ANON IS NOT ATTACKING THE TEA PARTY

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Which is exactly why I hate all of the above.... You cannot protect our rights, by taking a hot steaming dump on people's rights..... It is madness.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Funny, the only time race ever came up concerning the TP, was the democraps grasping at straws, and painting whole groups with a broad brush, based on a minority.... I have seen plenty of democrap black people doing the same to the TP, as the small minority that are in the TP act toward minorities.... Screw the democraps, and screw the republicants. I wish they would both just burn, and let normal people come back to the forefront again.
edit on Fri, 06 May 2011 15:55:10 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Acidtastic

Anonymous getting political and actually fighting "against" free speech ??

And how does Anonymous know what every person associated with Anonymous believes?
Do they have polls?
Who decides on their stance?

My thoughts precisely - but I wonder do they know something of Tea Partys real agenda that we don't know?

Isn't this the group that attacked Playstation and hacked all their account details?

Very concerning.

Sounds like they are playing Robin Hood.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Funny, the only time race ever came up concerning the TP, was the democraps grasping at straws, and painting whole groups with a broad brush, based on a minority.... I have seen plenty of democrap black people doing the same to the TP, as the small minority that are in the TP act toward minorities.... Screw the democraps, and screw the republicants. I wish they would both just burn, and let normal people come back to the forefront again.
edit on Fri, 06 May 2011 15:55:10 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

The TP is irked because a Black man is in the WH and nothing more, nothing less.

Those that identify as TP are shills and plants of TPTB as that is who owns you!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Just in case you didn't know, TP started when bush was still in office......
Also obama is only half black, and was raised as a white man.... If that wasn't the case, he would have been crushed in the primaries. Democraps are just as racist as the republicants, if you can't see that, you are blind.
edit on Fri, 06 May 2011 16:10:31 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Just in case you didn't know, TP started when bush was still in office......
Also obama is only half black, and was raised as a white man.... If that wasn't the case, he would have been crushed in the primaries. Democraps are just as racist as the republicants, if you can't see that, you are blind.
edit on Fri, 06 May 2011 16:10:31 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Under a Democrat we got Civil Rights Act of 1964. No GOP'r has done jack squat for minorities since the 1800's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join