It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous. Final warning to the Tea Party.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
(did a quick search, and didn't see it posted)

www.twitlonger.com...

Here's the last part of their "manifesto"

ANONYMOUS cannot abide this behavior any longer. The time for us to be idle spectators in your inhumane treatment of fellow Man has reached its apex, and we shall now be moved to action. Thus, we give you a warning: Cease & desist your protest campaign in the year 2011, return to your homes & close your public Web sites. Should you ignore this warning, you will meet with the vicious retaliatory arm of ANONYMOUS: We will target your public Websites, and the propaganda & detestable doctrine that you promote will be eradicated; the damage incurred will be irreversible, and neither your institution nor your activists will ever be able to fully recover. It is in your best interest to comply now, while the option to do so is still being offered, because we will not relent until you cease the conduction & promotion of all your bigoted operations & doctrines. The warning has been given. What happens from here shall be determined by you.

God speed, freedom fighters, God speed.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
thats silly, they should hack everyones computers and fill it with information or something

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Whoa. That's ominous.

Your demonstrations and your unrelenting cascade of disparaging slurs, unfounded judgments, and prejudicial innuendos, which apparently apply to every individual numbered amongst the race of Man - except for yourselves - has frequently crossed the line which separates Freedom of Speech from deliberately utilizing the same tactics and methods of intimidation and mental & emotional abuse that have been previously exploited and employed by tyrants and dictators, fascists and terrorist organizations throughout history.

A tad angry, it seems. This could get interesting....

edit on 5/6/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Yes, in all those ways the Tea Party is completely new and different from the Democrats and Republicans.

We shall wait and see just how targeted this may be, as there is a distinctly different tone between teh National Tea Party and the local movements.
edit on 5/6/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Anonymous getting political and actually fighting "against" free speech ??

And how does Anonymous know what every person associated with Anonymous believes?
Do they have polls?
Who decides on their stance?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Funny how over the years anon has seemed to have suddenly tried to turn itself into an organized group type image.

Can you say psyops....
Maybe they found a replacement boogyman for osama, and that is why they "killed him off" now.
edit on Fri, 06 May 2011 02:58:51 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Fake Anonymous.

Another 12 year-old has just learned daddy's password to the computer and has begun issuing "official" anonymous statements to the world.

I don't think you'll be seeing this one on #anonops.

I wouldn't waste my time with this version of "anonymous" (how many are there now? I'm starting to lose track) this version is probably made up of youngsters getting all jingoist. Same group that wanted to "hack" neo-nazi sites (and by "hack" I mean LOIC).
edit on 6-5-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Should you ignore this warning, you will meet with the [color=gold]vicious retaliatory arm of ANONYMOUS: We will target your public Websites, and the propaganda & detestable doctrine that you promote will be eradicated; the damage incurred will be irreversible, and neither your institution nor your activists will ever be able to fully recover.

I find that unlikely,
as the vicious retaliatory arm of Anon
is in jail for the murder of a congress woman and supporters.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed703eb9763e.png[/atsimg]

Perhaps they meant
the the vicious and mastabatory arm of Anon.

David Grouchy

edit on 6-5-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Wtf? So let me get this straight, Anonymous - as they define themselves:

We, the collective super-consciousness known as ANONYMOUS - the Voice of Free Speech & the Advocate of the People

is going to attack the Tea Party, because they are.. protesting.

Hypocrissyyyy, sing along now, hypocrissyyyy.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Perhaps they meant
the the vicsious and mastabatory arm of Anon.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Funny how people are quick to buy crap like this.

While the Tea Party movement is an annoyance, there is no reason why they can't continue to promote their ideas.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
They should be waking people up with good info, not shutting people up because they produce bad info.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I wouldn't be holding your breath on this one. Remember the ''warning'' they sent to US banks and, in specific, Ben Bernanke ?

Or how about the recent ''operation'' they attempted to mount against the Iranian authorities ?

Those were roaring successes, weren't they ?!

The fact of the matter is that any ''attack'' against the Tea Party will just amount to little more than temporarily hacking official websites of theirs, which nobody probably reads anyway !

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

There's no way that the people who issued those threats could be connected to Anonymous. Anonymous is not one person. They are many.

It's possible that disinfo agents pose as "anonymous" in order to fool around with those following such exploits.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

The new boogyman has no face and lives on the internet! He could strike anyone, at any time! None of us are safe! Help us goobermint, take control of the internets! Save us!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

yeah.. likely what you are saying.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
My one interaction with this group Anonymous is that they hacked Sony, took my credit card information, and booked an $1100 flight to Greece. I think they're a bunch of asshats.

And I second the notion that this is total hypocrisy.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I follow @Anony_Ops on Twitter and don't see anything about the #teaparty in the timeline. They are currently taking votes on who the next target is.

#OperationPayback : Choose your target: 1. nzfact.co.nz or 2. viacom.com, Join our IRC uleak.it... and do !poll #Anonymous

FYI: @Anony_Ops has about 15,200 followers while @YourAnonNews only has 785 followers. You make the call on who you believe.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

@Anony_Ops said they didn't do it....

#Anonymous Press Release: About #Sony & #PSN stuff, we didn't do it as we will never hurt the innocent (public) (cont) tl.gd...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

True..
It wouldn't be hard for anyone, especially alphabet agencies, to post as Anonymous..

Let's wait and see if the real Anonymous responds..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join