It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous. Final warning to the Tea Party.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
There's no way that the people who issued those threats could be connected to Anonymous. Anonymous is not one person. They are many.

It's possible that disinfo agents pose as "anonymous" in order to fool around with those following such exploits.

So what constitutes a legitimate Anonymous ''operation'' ? Surely, the concept of legitimacy goes against the notion of the collective that is being portrayed.

Obviously, each statement and video has to be made by one person, and that is true for widely acknowledged Anonymous campaigns, such as the hacking of HBGary.

It seems to me that Anoymous-sympathisers are denying that it's genuinely Anonymous when they disagree with the campaign or activities, such as stealing card details or threatening free speech.

Yet this seems contradictory, as we are told that Anonymous is a collective without any power structure and where ''Anonymous is everyone'' - therefore making all ''operations'' bona fide.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
My one interaction with this group Anonymous is that they hacked Sony, took my credit card information, and booked an $1100 flight to Greece. I think they're a bunch of asshats.

And I second the notion that this is total hypocrisy.

Get a grip. Anonymous has never directed an attack to gain information about private citizens for profit. That is, in essence, the exact opposite of what Anonymous does. Not every instance of hacking is an Anonymous operation. Sony had poor security in place and needed a scapegoat.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Recently I've really started to believe that the Jesuits are the Illuminati since they originated from the Alumbrados. (type Alumbrados into the Catholic Encyclopedia) After doing a little more research I discovered that some people believe that "The Count of Monte Cristo" is really about the Jesuits getting kicked out of Europe and coming back for vengeance. There are even references in it to the Illuminati. That struck me as odd at first then I thought about it more and realized the connections that the movie V makes. First it makes a hero out of a terrorist who's cousin was a Jesuit and who was friends with them, Guy Fawkes. A man with a group of other Catholics that attempted to assassinate King James I and the the politicians in Parliament to regain a Catholic monarch in England. Throughout the movie V, who represents a modern Guy Fawkes, is also said to be Edmond Dantès the lead character from "The Count of Monte Cristo" At the end of the movie the 1812 overture is played while saying he is Edmond Dantes. The character seeks to makes a return and gets vengeance. In 1812 the French invaded Russia and where kicked to the curb, it just so happens that Russia was a safe haven for the Jesuits and with Europe in the shape it was in from Napoleon the Jesuits were able to make their return in 1814 as the Vatican made it legal to be a Jesuit again. But it was that battle in 1812 that sealed the deal.

Thomas Jefferson said, "“I do not like the reappearance of the Jesuits...Shall we not have regular swarms of them here, in as many disguises as only a king of the gypsies can assume, dressed as printers, publishers, writers and schoolmasters? If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of Loyola’s. Nevertheless, we are compelled by our system of religious toleration to offer them an asylum....” -In the movie V it was said about V, he is everyone, my father, my mother, my sister, my brother.

Abraham Lincoln said about them, "I know the Jesuits never forget nor forsake." -Sounds a little like anon's we do not forgive we do not forget.

Anybody find it strange that V or Guy Fawkes is anon's hero? You know, the thing about anonymous is that not every one of them has to be kids. Anybody, literally anybody can be anonymous, and they can shape the minds of these kids to get them to fight against anything they want, even against freedom it seems.
edit on 6-5-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Lol.... if you want to know what anon is, go hang out at one of the chans for a few hours... You will see there is no organized group. There is no "leaders", someone posts a picture with an idea, and people either latch on, or they don't. Mostly people just post pictures of cats and such....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I have been there, they are mostly immature kids, but anybody can post and yes they do all join the fight when they are called to action. And anybody can direct who their target will be.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

Only if the individual agrees with the cause though. Anon is no ones personal army, unless of course things have changed since I use to hang there. Which could in fact be true. I have far better things to do than hang out at the chans spamming F5

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
and with that being said:

I hereby declare the entity known as Anonymous
to be considered a Terrorist entity and a danger
to the US Constitution.

You cannot threaten people with action
just because you do not believe in what
they believe. This is called extremism
and extortion and blackmail.

It is people like you whom should be
incarcerated indefinitely so as not to be
a danger to society as a whole.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Lol I hope that was satire man. You cannot protect the constitution, by undermining the constitution.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

to be considered a Terrorist entity and a danger
to the US Constitution.

So Boon, who are Anonymous ?
Did the entity you consider to be Anonymous actually send this message?
Their site says no...

Anonymous could be anyone..
You certainly are Anonymous as am I..
So we are ALL terrorists in your eyes..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Their site says no...

let me clarify:
WHOMEVER wrote the threat of action
is a Terrorist entity whether it be Anonymous
as a group or a single individual.

This is coercion based on threats.
It would be no different than if
someone were to send a threat
to a congressman saying if they didn't
vote a certain way, they would burn their
house down. It is a threat to achieve an
outcome of another's choosing.
That is Terrorism IMO.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by backinblack
Their site says no...

let me clarify:
WHOMEVER wrote the threat of action
is a Terrorist entity whether it be Anonymous
as a group or a single individual.

This is coercion based on threats.
It would be no different than if
someone were to send a threat
to a congressman saying if they didn't
vote a certain way, they would burn their
house down. It is a threat to achieve an
outcome of another's choosing.
That is Terrorism IMO.

But you clearly targeted a group..

Do you now retract that statement?
At least until you know who DID write the article??

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The worst thing anonymous could do is go after the tea party.

Being openly "against" free speech would would only give the tea party support they need to call for laws against and force the government to investigate and arrest members of anonymous for acts against the constitution.

This sounds like a foreign branch of anonymous that does not understand the constitution or does not care about our rights in the US.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
My one interaction with this group Anonymous is that they hacked Sony, took my credit card information, and booked an $1100 flight to Greece. I think they're a bunch of asshats.

And I second the notion that this is total hypocrisy.

anonops never hacked psn...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Oh wow, what will they do? Hack into their websites? Troll them by ordering pizza under their names in real life? Prank call them? Play with their printers? Simply terrifying.
edit on 6-5-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Why don't they just steal all their personal information and then....... Oh wait they did that to 100 million people on psn two weeks ago. Real heroes. This is super bogus. They are 100 times worse then the "evil" agencies and corporations they are attacking. Yo, ANON, people can make their own decisions. We've been able to do it so far without some nerds intervention.

Here's a question what gives them the right to make these decisions? I don't recall ever seeing Anonomous on a ballot anywhere. Wtf are all you people supporting them thinking? I mean really. People support this?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This is not anon.The tea party does not need attacked.To quote confucious, "If you wait by the river long enough the body of your enemy will float by".This is never more of a fact than in situations like this.The ultra reckless entity known as the "tea party" has no ability to distort the collectives agenda.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
sounds like a bunch of trumpet blowing to me. empty rhetoric. BORING! Next, please?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

You're asking me to answer a question that I can't possibly answer.

I'm merely suggesting that perhaps people with an agenda have decided to co-opt THE anonymous and issue their personal jihads against certain organizations.

Remember when the Westboro Baptist Church wrote a letter POSING as anonymous and the real deal made them pay for it? I believe that's how you know what operation is "legit".

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Anonymous is so lame. I dare them to a challenge. Hack my computer. Hack it now. See they can't because they are nothing but a bunch of lamers.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
F Anonymous. These ID10T's are no longer relevant and are now just a bunch of punks with code knowledge. Devgru12 should be targeting them for a change.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join