It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous. Final warning to the Tea Party.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
To sum up the tea party

At its core, the Tea Party movement is rife with contradiction, incoherence and a willful contempt for facts or reason. It is but a parody of the legitimate movements for which American democracy has historically been held in such high regard. It is, in fact, the latest installment in quite another American tradition: the exploitation of frustrated, desperate, and susceptible people by monied interests and profiteers.
Anon wouldn't waste time on a self destructive group like these guys.When they have served their purpose the puppeteers will cut their strings and leave them to lie in the corporate slime they helped spread.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Well I am under the rare state of mind, that things should not be done for minorities... Things should be done for humanity, minorities don't deserve special treatment. And before you get your panties in a bunch, I am half native north american, you don't hear me crying about the past. The past is gone, and I don't use it as a crutch.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I find it hilarious that every time someone talks about Anon someone here will come by and say "Oh there is no actual group. Nobody is a member. Anon is everybody" and then those SAME people will come in and say "Oh they don't speak for Anon, those aren't real Anon people" WHAT? Either Anon is an organized group of people with structure and command, or they aren't and ANYONE can claim to be anon. You can't have it both ways.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
I find it hilarious that every time someone talks about Anon someone here will come by and say "Oh there is no actual group. Nobody is a member. Anon is everybody" and then those SAME people will come in and say "Oh they don't speak for Anon, those aren't real Anon people" WHAT? Either Anon is an organized group of people with structure and command, or they aren't and ANYONE can claim to be anon. You can't have it both ways.

The concept of anonymous has clearly escaped you.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

ANONYMOUS cannot abide this behavior any longer. The time for us to be idle spectators in your inhumane treatment of fellow Man has reached its apex, and we shall now be moved to action. Thus, we give you a warning: Cease & desist your protest campaign in the year 2011, return to your homes & close your public Web sites. Should you ignore this warning, you will meet with the vicious retaliatory arm of ANONYMOUS: We will target your public Websites, and the propaganda & detestable doctrine that you promote will be eradicated; the damage incurred will be irreversible, and neither your institution nor your activists will ever be able to fully recover. It is in your best interest to comply now, while the option to do so is still being offered, because we will not relent until you cease the conduction & promotion of all your bigoted operations & doctrines. The warning has been given. What happens from here shall be determined by you.

This is word for word the same debunked manifesto people tried to tie to ANON against westboro when finally someone did more than believe what they read without any research and found it to be false and written by a wanna be ANON lol.

Here is the Westboro thread you decide Thread here

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Just cause someone claims to be ANON doesn't mean anyone else will follow that persons directions or actions it is a vote based decision. So yes anyone can be ANON but just cause you can be doesn't mean the rest will follow you...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickyD
reply to post by James1982

Just cause someone claims to be ANON doesn't mean anyone else will follow that persons directions or actions it is a vote based decision. So yes anyone can be ANON but just cause you can be doesn't mean the rest will follow you...

If it is a vote based decision than Anon is a group. Why then, do some Anon supporters say "if you claim to be a member of Anon, then you aren't" If you are voting on things to do, you must be a member, right?

As for the other poster, keep talking all cryptic. It just proves me point. Nobody who claims to have knowledge of Anon actually says anything that makes sense about it.

Either Anon is an organized group, like this poster admitted, or they aren't. If they aren't, then nobody can say "oh they aren't Anon"

I don't need to be an expert on horses to say "well that animal is either a horse, or it isn't a horse" you can't have it both ways.

So which is it?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
THIS right here is why I am not a fan of Anon.

They believe in free speech for everyone but those they disagree with.

Who the F are they to tell Americans what they can and cannot do?

I second this sentiment.

I am just curious, some are saying that this is not the "real" anon...

If so, the real "anon" would be quick to denounce this, right?

Have they?

This is scary, if you ask me, and whomever is responsible for this terrorist threat, wow,
where is the DHS?

I mean really?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

It took them a bit last time as well but did actually come out with a statement saying it wasn't them. Honestly its worded the exact same and I'm sure they don't spend all day combing the net to find this stuff so if anyone with half a brain read that and believed it I guess it's they're own damn fault. More so the times I have gone to the anon site or was in the chat it seemed like they could careless how anyone else looks at them they just go on with what they are doing and laugh at all the dumbasses (not that I am saying you are one). Just take a sec to think before you go believing everything you hear...deny ignorance!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Go Anonymous!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
All the more reason to continue.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Obviously anonymity on the internet is dangerous and we should all have to log onto the internet with our true identity, free for all to see.

Thanks.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
n/m
edit on 6-5-2011 by thatonedude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If this is real then they are no better than who they are supposed to be fighting.

They are nothing more than terrorists who are now essentially telling people who to vote for, how to think & what to think.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

Although it's kinda obvious that it's not real I mean who would use word for word a manifesto that they already denied was them on another issue with ties to freedom of speech which was the reason they didn't endorse it the last time. I mean really it makes me sad that so many people are ready to jump on this bandwagon without any independent thinking it's like the zombies come out to add their thoughts without a clue as to if this is or isn't them. I also wanna add I really don't care about anon as much as I do the fact that so many people here don't deny ignorance and follow right on with others info as if they researched it themselves...kinda reminds me of how everyone complains about sheeple following the MSM. It doesn't matter what the source is do a little independent research and logical thinking and don't be fooled. Seriously this is getting sad people!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Acidtastic

Anonymous getting political and actually fighting "against" free speech ??

And how does Anonymous know what every person associated with Anonymous believes?
Do they have polls?
Who decides on their stance?

How do you know who even made the post?

They are anonymous.

Meaning, it could be anyone.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If these anonymous people actually cared about us the public they would of outed the hacker who stole our information. Do something good in life for a change. You want to be the defenders of the public? Stop the people who try to defame you.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

If these anonymous people actually cared about us the public they would of outed the hacker who stole our information. Do something good in life for a change. You want to be the defenders of the public? Stop the people who try to defame you.

You want to be protected, dont believe big corp. like Sony
You want to do something good in life for a change, try to open your eyes about the lies the public is telling you.

We're not your Personal Army

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Huh.. so a group that essentially demands the truth and open and transparent government is threatening a group to shut down its website because they dont agree with its message...

mmmmmkkkaay.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

files.abovetopsecret.com...
Huh.. so a group that essentially demands the truth and open and transparent government is threatening a group to shut down its website because they dont agree with its message...

mmmmmkkkaay.

I think most anons are liberal, hence they miss the irony of their actions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join