It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous. Final warning to the Tea Party.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Meh... That diatribe is unworthy of Anonymous. It is full of butthurt and ego mania. Anonymous is not your play toy. Anonymous is indifferent to your petty desires.

They do not forget. They do not forgive. Expect them.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I suspect there are a few members here who agree with The Tea Party's way of thinking.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Anonymous is not really "hacking" all they have done has been issue public statements (advertise) and get people to download LOIC and attempt DDoS attacks. Nothing like a true "hacking" team, no URL fuzzing, no SQL injections, no Nameserver changing mostly anonymous these days just gets people to talk on IRC and do much of nothing but give too much warning about what may be coming and hence blow the op! Way to go!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I developed that view of them after the wikileaks BS.

Attacking any site making business decisions against wikileaks I found ridiculous.

Secondly, if this wasn't them I would welcome the news.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Anon could have been infiltrated long ago and they would have absolutely no idea. For all the little sheep heard knows, CIA could be the Shepard guiding all these operations (like the anon attack on Iran, and now on the Tea Party) and these worthless fat sheep are following orders because they don't know better. Call them naive or call them ignorant.

If you ask me, Anon died the day it was born. The fact that anyone and everyone could be anonymous just defeats the whole purpose of the group because it could easily be hijacked and used for someones personal interests.
edit on 7-5-2011 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
people don't seem to understand anon here. This is not anon....

Anon didn't attack PSN. Anon is not a bunch of kids lurking 4chan, the little kids a LOIC guys are just the soldiers, small pawns. Sometimes little kids try to pretend to be anon, but you can easily tell what is and is not anon.

Anon Attacked HBgarry, visa, mastercard, paypal, MPAA, RIAA, Anon fights for No Censorship, not freedom of speech...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Good,they are stupid people and deserve to get hacked,go Anonymous!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join