It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three NASA scientists confirmed there was life on Mars.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The "life on mars" that they claim to have found in a meteorite is a topic of debate. The image was extremely zoomed in on a meteorite which was brought back to Earth from Mars, and it appeared to be a worm or something like that. Some believe it's just a coincidence and it appears to be a worm but its really just part of a rock, while others think that it's a fossilized life form. There's ice at the poles of Mars, but not the ice that we have here, but dry ice or frozen CO2. On top of that there are what appear to be marks all over the terrain of Mars similar to the patterns made when water runs through dirt or sand here on earth, and I remember one image showed the before and after of the same area. In the 'before' image, it just looked normal, but in the 'after' image, there was what looked like a river which appeared from the ground, which some believe to be similar to geysers here on earth but nobody knows for sure. Up until recently we thought that all life was carbon based, but that arsenic based life form flushed that misconception down the toilet. My point is that there is lots of evidence that suggests life could have developed on Mars under the right conditions, and this 'life on mars' could just be fossilized remains from that life.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50b87a30d36b.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 6-5-2011 by TupacShakur because: To embed the image

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
They cannot keep the secrets much longer. Life is everywhere, in every galaxy. Panspermia is a fact. That is the microbial transfer of genetic and biological material through planet to planet transfer of materials from major impacts, and conflagrations that eject the life material into space to drift for millions of years until its falling into another planets gravitational well.

All life on Earth almost certainly appeared within several hundred million years from it's formation. 4.54 billion years later (do the math) we have a planet teeming with life, from microbial on up to intelligent sentient beings. How life first got here is a question unanswered, but the fossil record, and current organisms give us solid data that tells the story.

The first life where likely an organism that breached the primordial atmosphere, embedded deep in a meteor or meteorite drifting in space that slept in a biological stasis for likely millions of years. Maybe from a close stellar neighbors planet, or from one of our own like Mars who might have had life earlier but forming about the same time as Earth and the other planets in our solar system. But although Mars looks dead to us the upshot is that despite its pockmarked appearance, the surface of Mars may be hundreds of millions of years younger than previously thought. It might have had life like Earth. This, possibly and most likely affording us it's life.

The first life therefore were alien. Yes, we know what likely were the first aliens on Earth. They were called Archeaons . Super bacteria that are to regular bacteria as we are to cattle. They manage other bacteria like livestock, can travel through a liquid medium at 35mph with nothing more than flagella propulsion. They eat everything, so are good survivors. We use them in bio-reactors to convert garbage, including oils, cardboard and all other organic waste to natural gas. They are the most intelligent microorganisms of their type and have a large genetic history database that even includes genes from when they were on another world.

So, life on other worlds is a solid "DUH!".

Intelligent life? I and many millions of others have seen evidence of that too. After all, many millions of populated worlds in this galaxy have developed spaceflight technology capable of traversing the galaxy and other galaxies likely many millions of years, if not longer ago. They may have seeded life on billions of worlds too.

I think we can only call ourselves intelligent if we don't kill ourself or defaecate on our beautiful living worlds biosphere. So the question of classification is in jeopardy currently, but we fancy ourselves as such. I think we are Pre-Intelligent, or within the category of before we understand the un-intelligence of destroying ourselves.

NASA is not being honest at many levels. They are a buffer tool for the real controllers of our so-called civilized world. They are military really, but act like a public service. They are part of the control plan who don't want us to know how full of life our universe is so we will see them as the most powerful and give them control of our future. They don't want us to know there are already others here, maybe from the beginning of Earth life that run rings around our technology, or they would loose favor and control over us. The truth is, life is ubiquitous, period.

ZG

edit on 5/6/2011 by ZeroGhost because: OCD corrections

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The most important sentence from the document:

Earth and humanity are now being displaced from being the center of the biological universe, whereas in the Middle Ages we were displaced from its geometric center.

The darkness will lift of the eyes of humanity.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hi All

Life on mars, check out this video, comments posted say it is a hoax, but hell, 120mins of video, artist impressions, ink lifts...one very elaborate hoax

www.ufo-blogger.com...

I for one believe it, but you're welcome to make your own informed decision

rgds
Ryan

edit on 6-5-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by linliangtai

No offense for being naive, OP. Well... maybe a little.

Just because some scientist says something, you bring it up for discussion. How boring... let me yawn... Ok. The academic institutes are so tightly governed it is unbelievable. That is simply one of the many facets of the artificial matrix surrounding this planet. Now back to reality...

Over a million humans now live on Mars, more on the way.
www.youtube.com...

That is simply one source, dedicated truth seekers should be able to connect dots between other points of research. Seek and ye shall find. Btw, ATS does not count as research.

What does this mean? Well I don't think you would be ready for that. Not just yet.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
There was life on the moon once......

But they all came back home!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hey if it is life in that rock, it will hae more intelligence than the conspiracy theorists that appear on ATS.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Keep believing everything NASA tells you, your conditioning is almost complete!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by linliangtai
reply to post by Vortiki

"Simultaneously, our entire solar system is hurtling through space."
Just curious why Earth did not collide with or come close to other heavenly bodies except meteos?
Is that not a sign of intelligent design?

This is because space is mostly empty, there isnt much for us to collide with except for small fragments that have coalesced. Also, the earth and all of the planets and moons in our solar system show very clear signs of violent impacts. I read somewhere that the gulf of mexico was created by a huge meteoroid long ago.

A fun mental exercise to put things into perspective is to imagine a scaled down version of the solar system, the earth being represented by a marble for instance. Figure out how far it the next closest star would be if the sun was a basketball. It really makes you feel insignificant, and also explains why we havent crashed into any suns or planets or anything.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Edit, deleted

edit on 6/5/2011 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

The amazing world of fractals? You scare me. Please specify.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
WOW, this thread is full of so many questions and the sad part is we will never know most of the answers tell we go to Mars, Enceladus, Europa, Titan, Io all here in our own Solar system just waiting for us to get smart and go see.
www.wired.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Actually our sun will get bigger and bigger, and hotter and hotter. In a few billion years as it reaches it's red giant stage it will grow big enough to almost reach Earths orbital plain. At that point it will turn earth into a rock like cinder, and mars may even be too hot to live on.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
You start to see microbial life on Earth almost the instant the surface temperature is low enough for it to exist. I never thought this was a coincidence. I don't think life started here. It just landed here. A good analogy is volcanic islands in the pacific, they start out as black dead rocks in the sea, then seeds arrive, insects, birds, etc. I have a strong feeling when we find life out there it will be remarkably similar to ours on the molecular level at least. One other interesting thing, there is a species of bacteria, Deinococcus radioduran, that can stand unbelievable levels of radiation just fine, a useless adaptation on our planet, but a great one if you drift through space for millions of years. We are aliens to this world. We may even find the some of the same species of bacteria on mars as on Earth, If I recall, they still have not explained how methane is replenished in the Martian atmosphere. Definitely could be bacteria.
edit on 6-5-2011 by openminded2011 because: punctuation

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Mars a long time ago was much like Earth.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

My initial reaction was that your source was probably full of it, but I was impressed by how much detail that guy actually went into.

So... star from me, and thanks for that.

Great thread too btw.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

uh oh you used Fox News as one of your links so that means this is all made up because isn't that what people say about Fox News?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
as our sun burns off it's mass does it's gravity force weaken?

did mars' atmosphere die the further it got from the sun?

could venus become a terra style planet whilst earth becomes a mars?

clutching at logical straws maybe

Mars lost its atmosphere because its core froze solid. Without a spinning iron core, like Earth's, its magnetic field became extremely weakened. And without the field to protect it from the sun, every time a solar flare hits Mars, it tears off large chunks of the planets atmosphere. This is something that is ongoing and still measurable today.

This is also the main reason why I think that anyone who is pushing Geo-Thermal power as 'Green Tech' should be shot (or at least viewed with suspicion.) No one seems to understand the long term effects of extracting heat from our planets core. It is a resource that is definitely not renewable.
edit on 6/5/11 by beta.services because: clarity

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Actually, the leading theory about lunar formation is that a Mars size planet struck the Earth billions of years ago. The material ejected coalesced into our Moon.
See Here
and here

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
as our sun burns off it's mass does it's gravity force weaken?

did mars' atmosphere die the further it got from the sun?

could venus become a terra style planet whilst earth becomes a mars?

clutching at logical straws maybe

You're right it does indeed lose mass as it is radiated away. Bravo for thinking outside the box on that...most people wouldn't realize the fact that it does indeed lose mass, and therefore overall gravity. While I commend you for realizing this, I also unfortunately have to burst that bubble just a tiny bit....because when you do the math , the end result of the mass loss turns out to be not all that impressive.

The Sun sends out about 4 x 10^33 ergs/sec of
energy. Einstein's mass-energy relation is E = m c^2. Thus the
equivalent mass loss of all this energy loss is m = 4 x 10^33 ergs/sec
divided by the speed of light squared, (3 x 10^10 cm/sec)^2. This
gives a mass loss of 4 x 10^12 grams/sec or about 4 million metric
tons per second.The Sun itself weighs
about 2 x 10^33 grams today. So if the Sun lost mass by radiation at
this rate it would lose 1% of its mass in (0.01)(2 x 10^33 grams)/(4 x
10^12 grams/sec) = 5 x 10^18 seconds, or about 160 billion years. The
best estimate for the age of the Sun is presently about 5 billion.

So in other words it will be another 155 billion years before the Sun has lost 1% of its total mass that it started with.

So yeah...while your Ideas could happen in theory, no where near enough time has passed for the Sun to have lost enough mass to cause it, and in fact it would be a LOOOOOOONG time into the future before it ever would.

Sorry about that......I know Math always screws up my really awesome Ideas too!!!!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
There is probably life on half a dozen moons and planets in our solar system. This may be news to some but I completely expect it. Anything else doesn't make sense.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join