It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best UFO Video !!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Your welcome.
The Nellis ufo has perplexed me since day one I can't say for sure what it is,a true ufo.
"I was out of touch from 2007-2009" not to get off topic, but what happened to you?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I am sorry for probably repeating this hypothesis but it is highly probable that this is a multiple-stage rock. Why they have been sending these up a lot lately is a mystery because they (Russia/China) are not talking.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

I discovered something the government didn't want known, [it had to do with all the evacuation of DC in Dec. 2006, and the reason the Dooms Day Clock moved to 5 til Midnight. It would have been the biggest False Flag
of all time. I told my family and friends so for 2 1/2 years I had no touch with the outside world. I could go back to work but as old as I am, forget that. I didn't realize it was a false flag, until I foundout none of these people ever got arrested. I just don't care anymore.

Plus I tried to join the Disclosure Project, which is why I don't trust Greer anymore.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MorganFloridaMUFON

Well, I was wrong and right. These are Rocket launches, but they are using Alien Technology now.
They sure make an amazing display.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

LOL

Outragous claims require outragous evidence.

It HAD to be alien, when you were WRONG it HAS to be a rocket with alien tech.

Sigh

Usually folks learn from their mistakes.

Anyway, give me a detailed schematic of this "alien tech" or you are a liar.

Lastly, I am a believer. I just don't believe this crap.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mrgrayfish115

No, I didn't start this just for kicks. Some people in the UFO community say they are Alien, and I have had many discussions with youtubers about it and many said Rockets others Alien. This thread did solve the issue as far as I am concerned, and will send others to read this thread, so it was not a waste. Even if I had to eat Crow.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

It was right on page 13

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

What issue? I just read the whole thread, the only issue I saw was you ignoring the fact that this was a rocket test. Well, not really ignoring, more like denying "not ignorance".

Now, when you FINALLY accept it is a rocket. You change the rocket to a magic alien rocket.

I think the issue is this thread promoting fiction as fact.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Do you have any credible sources?

If not, may I know the "real" user information of that video maker. Just so I know, for sure, that it is from a reputable source. (FYI Youtube is not reputable)

I just popped in here because I can't believe this is actually still around! The thread that is. I mean there was even a thread predicting that a person would do this thread here!

Do you ignore that? I see it has been posted several times, WAY before you accepted the rocket. In fact, I seem to think you only accepted the rocket because you knew the skeptics would not leave. You even posted "more" IFO videos in an attempt to make the thread "real" again.

Such sillyness

Now we have EVEN MORE video to try to salvage this dead thread. Sigh, like I said earlier. Some folks learn from their mistakes.

(All you have to do is research before belief. Seriously!)

--EDIT
Uh Duh, the reason I came into this thread.

It was my understanding that hyperdrice is "faster than light" travel. With that said, how can we see anything traveling faster than sight? Sight you ask, well sight is made from light...right?(heh) Well if the object moving is faster than light, how can we see the reflection of said light? (We can not, as far as I understand it.)

All well, hyperdrive nah...hyperimagination oh yeah!
edit on 5/10/2011 by adigregorio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by MorganFloridaMUFON

Well, I was wrong and right. These are Rocket launches, but they are using Alien Technology now.
They sure make an amazing display.

Hi coolottie, please ignore the rude person above. He's being abusive when he should be explaining things to you.

There really isn't any alien tech involved in this. Rockets are multi-stage, which means they are made of different types of rocket which push it up so far and then drop away to let the next stage take over the push.

Usually the first stage is solid fuel and creates a lot of smoke. If its a two-stage rocket the second stage is liquid fuel and doesn't leave a smoke trail but, depending on the lighting conditions, may leave a blue haze behind it which gradually spreads out.

If its a three stage rocket then the second stage may include both solid and liquid fuel but the third stage is always liquid fuel. This is because a solid fuel is like a firework; you light the touchpaper then run. It gets you to roughly where you want to go. Then the liquid fuel rocket kicks in; this is so you can finely control the orbit you wish to acheive.

I hope this has clarified rocket science for you!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Jeez.. all these videos are lame. Luckily I saved the best till last.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965
Hi coolottie, please ignore the rude person above. He's being abusive when he should be explaining things to you.

Rude? Well I didn't insult another member, perhaps you should check a mirror?

As for explaining, you apparently did NOT read the thread. Shall I quote all the members that "explained"? How about adding the quotes where their explanations were ridiculed? Though it would be easier if you would just read through the thread...well I guess not since insulting others is much easier than that!

As for the rest, your explanation has been handed to the OPer on SEVERAL occasions. Again, reading the thread would have shown you this.

As for me, back to being "rude"

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

Rude? Well I didn't insult another member, perhaps you should check a mirror?

As for explaining, you apparently did NOT read the thread. Shall I quote all the members that "explained"? How about adding the quotes where their explanations were ridiculed? Though it would be easier if you would just read through the thread...well I guess not since insulting others is much easier than that!

As for the rest, your explanation has been handed to the OPer on SEVERAL occasions. Again, reading the thread would have shown you this.

As for me, back to being "rude"

Perhaps "confrontational" would have been a better word.

If you had actually read the whole thread you would have seen my prior postings where I tried to explain things to the OP. When she replied with misplaced conceptions I attempted to explain away those misconceptions with facts.

You, on the other hand, were just being sarcastic. And thats not nice.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

Not nice? Well, I am sorry that my morals do not match yours. That does not make them "wrong"

As for confrontational, again you are putting feelings into my postings. I post to inform, and ask questions (which were ignored, how quaint.)

Either way, I will apologize
I know my words are often taken out of context, the curse of the Discordian for sure. So, let me put down excatly what I am saying, and as flowery as I can.

I know the OPer wants us to feel what they are feeling. The power of belief is awesome like that; however, I also want to make sure that the belief has merit first. Furthermore, I want to check the persona of the believer. Do they accept dissenting opinion? (No) Does it always have to be magic, or alien (Yes).

Which brings us back to the age old battle on these boards.

Lastly, and Topically, I point back to my question on Hyperdrive. How can we see something moving faster than light?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Lastly, and Topically, I point back to my question on Hyperdrive. How can we see something moving faster than light?

Cerenkov Radiation.

But the point is well taken, because this effect requires a medium (water) in which the speed of light is slower than the speed of cosmic rays in a vacuum.

My amusement comes from folks who assume they KNOW what a wormhole looks like opening up, closing, defenestrating itself, whatever. How? Because they've seen it in the movies.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Not nice? Well, I am sorry that my morals do not match yours. That does not make them "wrong"

They're morals. They apply to each person singularly. Of course if your morals disagree with mine that makes them wrong. Which bit of this are you not understanding?

As for confrontational, again you are putting feelings into my postings. I post to inform, and ask questions (which were ignored, how quaint.)

Are we not allowed to read feelings into your postings? Are you Data from STTNG? Your last two posts would not have been sent by an individual devoid of emotion. You had a go at coolottie then me.

Either way, I will apologize
I know my words are often taken out of context, the curse of the Discordian for sure. So, let me put down excatly what I am saying, and as flowery as I can.

I've been a Discordiand since '87. Don't come that rubbish with me!

I know the OPer wants us to feel what they are feeling. The power of belief is awesome like that; however, I also want to make sure that the belief has merit first. Furthermore, I want to check the persona of the believer. Do they accept dissenting opinion? (No) Does it always have to be magic, or alien (Yes).

Try explaining your rational rather than sounding like a smug know-it-all without explaining the reasons why.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

They're morals. They apply to each person singularly. Of course if your morals disagree with mine that makes them wrong. Which bit of this are you not understanding?

LOL Moral pushing, great... Since you feel that pushing your morals is proper, this will be my last response to you. Though, you will need the "last word" I am sure.

Are we not allowed to read feelings into your postings? Are you Data from STTNG? Your last two posts would not have been sent by an individual devoid of emotion. You had a go at coolottie then me.

You may put your feelings into my posts, as much as you want. That doesn't make your assumption about my motives correct. All it means is that you do not understand what I type.

I've been a Discordiand since '87. Don't come that rubbish with me!

Heh, if you were truely Discordian you would not have said such things. In fact, I only think I am Discordian. Chances are I don't exist, and neither do the Discordians, so I may not be a Discordian. Until I smell otherwise, I will stick to my scentses.

Try explaining your rational rather than sounding like a smug know-it-all without explaining the reasons why.

Again, you are reading things into my posts which is your perrogitive. Just don't try to tell me what I do, you are not me.

As for being Data, no. I'd rather be a Vulcan, have emotions just keep them in check. Of course, if we go with the Data from the movies, I would be dead...Heh suppose the same if I were Vulcan...

Anyway, as I am still pointing out. Your explanations had/have been given, and the OPer still says "HAS to be alien." Even after the last attempt, when it was shown that the "Has to be Alien UFO" was a rocket. Ooops! I am sorry, we are still in "Alien Town" (Heh Billy Joel is the awesome.)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Dr. Allen Hynek agreed with the fact that they create their own worm holes and many scientist agree with that. I do hope the truth comes out soon.

I seriously hope nobody is creating any wormholes anwhere near my planet.

reply to post by greeneyedleo

You say you have watched launches, was this on video or in person? Does the missile not go straight up into the air? At what point does it change direction and start going sideway across the sky? If it is coming down where does it land?

Straight up means a quite impressive rate of climb. If you go up and sideways its less G. Looking at pics of the Saturn 5 I think it must have been one of the rockets with the biggest rates of climb ever. But the Sat V was German designed and all buisness.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Dr. Allen Hynek agreed with the fact that they create their own worm holes and many scientist agree with that. I do hope the truth comes out soon.

I seriously hope nobody is creating any wormholes anwhere near my planet.

Thanks for bringing up this silly claim, it got bypassed in the discussion.

As far as I know from Hynek's works, he never made any such assertion. It's more likely another purely fantastical creation of Coolottie's powerful imagination and 'will to believe anything' -- and willingness to SAY anything to back up her beliefs, factual or not.

Does anyone have any insights as to where Hynek is supposed to have said or written this?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Well, I can tell you have never read any of my other threads. If I know I am right, I never give in.
What is the issue now is why do these launches look the way they do. Not like they use to, but as someone said they probably use different fuel or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join