It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best UFO Video !!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

Well, I think everyone has been pretty patient with this old gal. This is the first forum I have ever been on and I hope to do better. At first I let everything anyone said kinda rude get me all upset and took it all so personal. Thank you and also for your info.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

There was a pilot flying from Bimini to Miami and saw a funnel looking cloud and flew into it. All of his instruments stopped working and he said the inside was spinning. When he came out of it he was right over the city of Miami and the flight had taken less than an hour, and his gas gage had hardly moved. They change Time and Space around the craft.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

These assumptions of my sanity, is just way over the top. Have you ever read anything that Dr. Hynek ever wrote. He ran a research center in Mesa, AZ, I spent 6 weeks in Phoenix in summer 1985.
When I say wormhole, I don't mean a big Black Hole. I do not make things up, nor am I delusional. Here is the website about Dr. Hynek's research center. You can call them and ask them if Dr, Hynek believed that they came from another dimension and if they change time and space around the craft. Dr. Albert Einstine, shows in his theory that is how to get all the way across light years. I am very well respected by Astrophyicist, Astronomers, Professors, and they have never called me crazy. None of you know me personally, which I would never anything as hurtful to people as the things that have been said about me on this site. I have spoken at UFO conferences and did a TV talk show in Phoenix, I have had 8 years of College, am a paralegall, only need 4 courses to get my Phsycology Degree. Worked for the Government 14 years. Now, I know there are people on ATS that are smarter than myself. But just because I don't agree with someone I don't stoop to calling the crazy or any other ugly names.

So call Dr. Hyneks UFO Research Center.

www.cufos.org...
edit on 5/11/2011 by coolottie because: forgot the link.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

All, you do is make stupid assumptions and make ugly personal attacks. You don't really know what Dr. Hynek believed nor do you even care. All you want to do is say hurtful things. I would appreciate if you just stayed off my thread. You go on every thread I post doing the samething. Trying to make people think I mentally disturbed.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I looked at your threads. One about astronauts seeing UFOs. But when I say that you call me crazy. Your threads only get a few replies but that is not my fault. I am surprised this thread is still going myself since I admitted my mistake. Maybe you should reply to the people that do post on your threads. But if you think of me as a loony tune then why do you post on my threads.

Dr. J Allen Hynek and Other Dimensions.

Editor: During your extensive field investigations during the New York’s Hudson Valley UFO wave of the mid-1980s, where you were also joined in this effort by the legendary Dr. J. Allen Hynek, your perspective on this activity changed from the mainstream nuts and bolts ET perspective to exploring the concept of theoretical windows to other dimensions. During his last years, Dr. Hynek was presumably leaning more and more in this direction as well.

link www.mysterious-america.net...
I don't lie and I don't make things up.

edit on 5/11/2011 by coolottie because: forgot link

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
I looked at your threads. One about astronauts seeing UFOs. But when I say that you call me crazy. Your threads only get a few replies but that is not my fault. I am surprised this thread is still going myself since I admitted my mistake. Maybe you should reply to the people that do post on your threads. But if you think of me as a loony tune then why do you post on my threads.

Coolottie, this thread is still going because you have posted on it 79 times in 15 pages! And put up 26 videos.
I visit the thread when it turns up after a small absence hoping to learn something but so far ..nulla.
Except that you can stare at the sun for hours with no retinal damage, you worked for the Govt for 14 yrs and had to disappear for 2 1/2 yrs, you are timetraveller at another site, you have been abducted, etc etc. You continually make claims but neglect to provide supporting evidence of said claims. Well, valid evidence anyways.
I said to you in another thread a month or so ago that you are passionate about your beliefs, and it is patently obvious that you are. Being passionate is a good thing. But.....
Personally, it is difficult to make head nor tail of this thread because of all the unrelated twists and turns, and videos. I am starting to learn about doing my research BEFORE I post...have fallen over a number of times because I neglected to do that.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
...I said to you in another thread a month or so ago that you are passionate about your beliefs, and it is patently obvious that you are. Being passionate is a good thing. But...

Yes.
Passion that is not tempered by critical thinking and logic can become over-zealousness.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
maybe they're launching rockets with fairy fart & pixie dust that's why they seem to look different to the OP.
anyway, just want to remind everyone about the existence of trolls and vampires.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Editor: During your extensive field investigations during the New York’s Hudson Valley UFO wave of the mid-1980s, where you were also joined in this effort by the legendary Dr. J. Allen Hynek, your perspective on this activity changed from the mainstream nuts and bolts ET perspective to exploring the concept of theoretical windows to other dimensions. During his last years, Dr. Hynek was presumably leaning more and more in this direction as well.

link www.mysterious-america.net...

edit on 5/11/2011 by coolottie because: forgot link

You say you are a contactee. What do those aliens look like?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

This is a very nice interview -- thank you for linking to it -- in which one guy with far-out ideas says that hynek agrees with him, at least as a possibility:

Phil Imbrogno: “…Dr. Hynek said to me that he would be very disappointed if UFOs just turned out to be somebody else’s spaceships. He thought that the answer was more exotic than that. He talked about parallel realities, of a multi-dimensional universe… He believed that, for the most part, UFOs is a very complex phenomenon, that they can’t be easily explained as somebody else’s spaceships.”

It would be nice to see something Hynek wrote himself rather than somebody else's version of how he remembered Hynek speculating, but it's a step in the right direction -- just not the whole journey to verification.

But I couldn't find any mention of the claim you made about Hynek describing how they 'create their own wormholes' and travel through wormholes. I couldn't find any mention of Hynek even using the word 'wormhole'. Can you help a little more, please?

As for your careless use of the word 'fact', even in your cited source, he is clearly only making imaginative suggestions and not asserting any of them are 'fact'.

Dr. Allen Hynek agreed with the fact that they create their own worm holes and many scientist agree with that.

edit on 11-5-2011 by JimOberg because: add quotation

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

These assumptions of my sanity, is just way over the top. Have you ever read anything that Dr. Hynek ever wrote. He ran a research center in Mesa, AZ, I spent 6 weeks in Phoenix in summer 1985.
When I say wormhole, I don't mean a big Black Hole. I do not make things up, nor am I delusional. Here is the website about Dr. Hynek's research center.

www.cufos.org...

Sorry, but the way I read that link, it describes Hynek's center as in Chicago, not in Mesa, Arizona. Please help me clear up this difference. And if the center was in Mesa (as the link you offered for proof does not even claim, AFAIK], why does your time in Phoenix have anything to do with it?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I have had 8 years of College, am a paralegall, only need 4 courses to get my Phsycology Degree. Worked for the Government 14 years.

This sort of post is not helpful to the credibility of your claims. If the people who argue with you were really 'attacking' you they could be much more directly cruel, and they're not.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Cassius666

There was a pilot flying from Bimini to Miami and saw a funnel looking cloud and flew into it. All of his instruments stopped working and he said the inside was spinning. When he came out of it he was right over the city of Miami and the flight had taken less than an hour, and his gas gage had hardly moved. They change Time and Space around the craft.

There was a pilot flying from Oshcoshbigosh to AnuwhereUSA and saw a funnel cloud and flew into it. Of course, mandated by UFO lore, his instruments acted funny and he found himself spitted out thousands of miles away with little to no gas consumption.

Please stop me if you have heard this a THOUSAND TIMES BEFORE by a bunch of uncorroborated UFO junkie's information.

Coo, you have not been around this subject long enough, nor do you have the simplistic ability to use logic, reason and common sense in order to intelligently discuss this subject without making us all look like idiots. Get mad at me all you want for saying that, but it is what it is.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I find it interesting that although "wormholes" exist only in theoretical physics and have never been observed either in the lab or nature, that so many laymen are able to recognize them on sight and attribute them to exotic propulsion systems of extraterrestrial craft.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

reply to post by adigregorio

Well, I can tell you have never read any of my other threads. If I know I am right, I never give in.
What is the issue now is why do these launches look the way they do. Not like they use to, but as someone said they probably use different fuel or something.

You are most likely correct, I do not recognize your avatar (or SN).

"If I know I am right, I never give in."

This is the problem with this thread. You "knew" you were right about the alien UFO. The thing is, you weren't. It IS a rocket.

Now, you could say "You guys were right, it is a rocket. I guess better luck next time!" Instead you claim that you were "wrong" because it is an "alien tech rocket".

This brings us back to, how do you know? You "knew" the thing HAD to be alien craft, but it wasn't. Now you know that it HAS to be an alien tech rocket. I am pretty darn sure that it isn't, due to the research and evidence posted SEVERAL times in this thread. The evidence that explains how rockets work, the different stages, flight paths, etc. You ignored it when you KNEW the craft was alien, and you are ignoring it now when you KNOW the craft uses alien tech.

All I know is "This HAS to be alien/magic." AND "Dissenting opinions are not accepted." Classic behavior from what ATS is calling "believers". Anyway, I am out. I pointed out what I wanted to point out, now I am off to reccomend this thread be moved to the hoax area.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Um. so besides the rocket looking thing that is in the biginning of the video, what is the white ball that appears out of nowhere. I read through 4 pages of this thread, and all of you guys are not talking about that part, just the first rocket object.
Wierd, seems to me alot of you jump the gun.

Interesting video nonetheless.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel
Um. so besides the rocket looking thing that is in the biginning of the video, what is the white ball that appears out of nowhere. I read through 4 pages of this thread, and all of you guys are not talking about that part, just the first rocket object.
Wierd, seems to me alot of you jump the gun.

Interesting video nonetheless.

A Soyuz is a three-stage rocket. That other object is perhaps one of the other stages of the rocket that fell away.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I know there are a lot of young people on ATS, But now Missiles, Rockets, Satillites all look just like this???
We have rockets, satililltes, missile tests, around the United States all the time. Have any of you ever seen one of the big blue things streaking across the American sky at a horizanial direction. No? These exact same things show up all over China, Spain, Norway, Austrailia, Japan, and nothing was launched. I new about the launch, but these great big blue looking vortex looking things never appeared in the sky until just a few years ago. Rockets, satililltes, shuttles, missiles, never looked like this years ago. If they do why are they not seen all the time especially in the US.

This statement bears scrutiny. Are you sure?

Could it be that these launches and rocket trails, (well documented on the net with a google search) have always appeared that way when seen in the proper lighting? Could it be that the very recent explosion of hand -held video recording devices, cell phones, advanced knowledge of launches in local areas due to internet information sharing/ email / text messaging are responsible for bringing them into public view?

More people know they're happening, more people are filming/ photographing them, and the pics/ media are more easily mass-published internationally within seconds. Information is viral.

These spirals have always followed rocket launches. Most of us had never seen them. That's all.
more blue spirals

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Here are Dr. Hynek's UFO classifications www.yeoldeufostore.com...

Here is a video by Ann Eller, she was Dr. Hynek's secretary when I meet him in AZ. April 2, 2011
this is a very informative video and about contactees and her work with Dr. Hynek. She also talks about the Japan earthquake.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

That has been brought up but none of these debunkers act like they even saw it and won't discuss it at all.
I have joined the side of the Rocket theory, but the white thing is a question.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join