It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Quick Vote - 73% agree with not releasing Bin Laden photo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by Sinnthia

Did you look at the poll or read the OP? The poll was not about who believed the story but about who wanted to see a picture of a dead body. Where is the lie in asking if people want to see something?

Well if people bought the lie, they don't want to see the pics? So...

The point of my thread was to illustrate that CNN is grossly overstating the percentage of people who don't want to see the photos. 3 out of 4 people are okay with not seeing them?

BULL___T.

Fox's poll says 35% don't care to, while over half DO want to see them. A tad more believable. I am not kissing Fox, either. I think they are ball deep in dealing propaganda in many respects, too. Just not to the extent CNN is.

edit on 4-5-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Well if people bought the lie, they don't want to see the pics? So...

Or if people know that a picture will just be called a fake immediately anyway, they may not really have any hope it gets released just so that I can see a dead guy and you can all cry "fake."

If I did not believe the story even a little and knew I would suspect any photo, I would still not care to have it released because I am honest enough to admit that if I am going to cry fake anyway, why bother asking for it.

Not sure where logic went here.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
The point of my thread was to illustrate that CNN is grossly overstating the percentage of people who don't want to see the photos. 3 out of 4 people are okay with not seeing them?

BULL___T.

Maybe you are confused about how polls work. That poll does not say anything about 3/4 Americans. It simply says 3/4 of the people that responded to the poll. What are the odds that 3/4 people that read CNN online and take the polls have similar mindsets?

Fox's poll says 35% don't care to, while over half DO want to see them. A tad more believable. I am not kissing Fox, either. I think they are ball deep in dealing propaganda in many respects, too. Just not to the extent CNN is.

And who did Fox ask?

I really think you all might be confusing a poll of CNN online readers with a poll of everyone on the planet.

edit on 4-5-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

How will Obama showing a picture you will not trust make you trust Obama more simply for putting it out?

Okay if people don;t trust Obama or the government it will at least be seen as an act of good faith and he is trying . If he releases the evidence. Why are you arguing against releasing evidence?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I'll give you that. Still skewed, though.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So I don;t have a right to question basically is what you are saying since I don;t have a lab and I amnot a detective. So I shouid just take these things at face value. Why Have criminal trials then?? The plantiff must be right since they said it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

SHould there not have been a 9/11 commision in your opinion??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher

Okay if people don;t trust Obama or the government it will at least be seen as an act of good faith and he is trying .

To whom??????????????????

Seriously are we all breating the same air?

If Obama - someone you do not trust- releases a photo - you already do not beleive - then at least him showing it will be a sign of good faith? So you will trust Obama more if he releases the photo, even if you do not believe the photo as you are all prepared to do?

If he releases the evidence. Why are you arguing against releasing evidence?

I am not arguing against anything. I am simply trying to undserstand why anyone would say they do not trust Obama or photographs but at least if Obama released the photograph they would feel better. How? Unless it will build trust in Obama what does he have to gain from showing it to you?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I'll give you that. Still skewed, though.

Ah but see. I never said it was not skewed. All polls are skewed to reflect only the people that were actually polled. That is the nature of a poll. When people like Neo just make up numbers though...thats something else.

So I don;t have a right to question basically is what you are saying since I don;t have a lab and I amnot a detective.

What the hell? This place has lost its mind. My asking you what you are going to do with the evidence you want is me taking away your right to question?

Huh?????????????????????????????????????????????

Question whatever you want. I am going to do the same. Like for instance. You said you wanted evidence. I am questioning what evidence you are expecting and what you are going to do with it.

So I shouid just take these things at face value. Why Have criminal trials then?? The plantiff must be right since they said it.

Wow. OK well turn your hyperbole machine down a few notches, take a deep breath, and relax.

It is really simple. You say YOU want evidence. Cool. Just curious what you expect to get as evidence and what you are going to do with it. Calm down.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

SHould there not have been a 9/11 commision in your opinion??

Should Pepsi have been named suck?
Random question day or did you have a larger point?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
I am simply trying to undserstand why anyone would say they do not trust Obama or photographs but at least if Obama released the photograph they would feel better. How? Unless it will build trust in Obama what does he have to gain from showing it to you?

Because they have photo's, it's the carrot on a stick trick. If they have them they should show them, not bait the ideal around until elections etc...

Why anyone would say they do not trust Obama or photographs? because of his recent fake Birth Certificate, fraudulent ss numbers... and these fake polls....

It's that simple...

edit on 4-5-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
Because they have photo's, it's the carrot on a stick trick. If they have them they should show them, not bait the ideal around until elections etc...

The carrot and stick trick is based on the promise of getting the carrot, not that maybe there is a carrot but chances are you wont get it. I think you missed something there. You honestly think they will hold them because releasing them later will help Obama win the election? Can I ask what you base that on?

Why anyone would say they do not trust Obama or photographs? because of his recent fake Birth Cert...

Let me know when the shuttle lands.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I guess we will never be invited by CNN to take their quick vote.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I am simply trying to undserstand why anyone would say they do not trust Obama or photographs but at least if Obama released the photograph they would feel better. How? Unless it will build trust in Obama what does he have to gain from showing it to you?

Okay hold on Has it not beeen proven that the first photgraph that was released was a fake? So does that not raise questions about credibility right there?

And what does Obama have to gain? Umm how about showing that he will run a fair and just government??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Wait a minute your asking what am I going to do with evidence that is physcally given to me?? Why even ask that and there is no way that is going to happen whats the point of asking that?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

My point with the 9/11 commision thing is your basically saying we should not scrutinize and look at evidence. Thats why I was asking you that,

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Okay hold on Has it not beeen proven that the first photgraph that was released was a fake?

Nope. No such photo was ever "released." An old photo that had been online was again online. The WH never said they released it. Where did you get that from?

So does that not raise questions about credibility right there?

About yours perhaps that you would say you cannot trust the whitehouse because some people online showed you an old picture. Seems you can find a better reason than that. That makes no sense at all.

And what does Obama have to gain? Umm how about showing that he will run a fair and just government??

From showing you a picture you will say is fake? Explain that to me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Wait a minute your asking what am I going to do with evidence that is physcally given to me??

You said you wanted it. Why would you want the evidence if you are not going to do anything with it?

Why even ask that and there is no way that is going to happen whats the point of asking that?

That is what I was wondering.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

My point with the 9/11 commision thing is your basically saying we should not scrutinize and look at evidence. Thats why I was asking you that,

"We?" You were part of the 9/11 comission? What are your credentials then? Maybe you are the right guy to get the evidence for us. What part did you play in the 9/11 comission? I was not part of it. Does that mean it never happened?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

From showing you a picture you will say is fake? Explain that to me.

You seem to be stuck on the photo. I am saying once again whatever other evidence besides picture or including pictures show all the evidence, It could be maybe even whatever data was on the computer or the different drives they found.. All i am saying is showi the world something besides a storyline.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join