It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Quick Vote - 73% agree with not releasing Bin Laden photo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
CNN front page

Scroll down to the "quick vote" section and get ready to be propagandized.

Are you KIDDING me?? People's sense of curiosity alone renders this obviously unscientific poll a load of BS. Are there really that many people who are asleep? I don't think so, not in this case.

This Quick Vote device is routinely used to sway opinion of CNN's website visitors, but this time they've reeeally gone overboard.

Am I wrong??

Edit: Just checked Fox News poll, and they have the opposite results, 55% wanting to see, 35% not wanting. That seems much more believable. So why does CNN have to blatantly skew numbers? Are they that desperate to prop up the administrations agenda? That is more of a rhetorical question, of course.

edit on 4-5-2011 by AwakeinNM because: BTW, all numbers quoted were at the time I posted them.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
as if CNN doesn't manipulate their poll numbers...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Agreed
CNN can get a pole to say anything they want

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
You appear to be implying that america is a democracy -I beg to differ opinion polls give a two second gratification but at the end of the day your' opinions seem to be ignored-just a thought.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
CNN front page

Scroll down to the "quick vote" section and get ready to be propagandized.

Are you KIDDING me?? People's sense of curiosity alone renders this obviously unscientific poll a load of BS. Are there really that many people who are asleep? I don't think so, not in this case.

This Quick Vote device is routinely used to sway opinion of CNN's website visitors, but this time they've reeeally gone overboard.

Am I wrong??

I think you might be. What makes someone "asleep" in not wanting to see a picture of a dead guy?
I have no desire to see any such picture. I would rather watch Final Destination 5, personally but I am more intrigued by the idea that that makes me asleep.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I was listening to a radio show and a different poll said the opposite I forget the name of the poll but it was the opposite so there ya go.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Either the poll is BS or the statement that "believe and accept whatever your government tells you" is what the majority of this country believes in. Yesterdays poll asked "should obama release the picture of OBL" and "yes" it was clearly winning 60 percent to "no's" 40 the last time I checked sometime late night yesterday.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I want to see it.
Nothing to do with any glorification or even amusement, I want to see it because I want more conformation of their story since it changes daily.
We don't get to see a body (unless you can scuba) and now they are not releasing any photos and expect us to just believe on faith what they say?

So far I have not seen one ounce of evidence that Bin Laden isn't at Disney World masquerading as Goofy.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
90% of ats wants the PROOF!!!

just depends on who you ask

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
So far I have not seen one ounce of evidence that Bin Laden isn't at Disney World masquerading as Goofy.

Seein a picture will clear that all up for you?
You all will not say the pic is fake, staged, photoshopped? You will all just be happy with a photo?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
90% of ats wants the PROOF!!!

just depends on who you ask

90%
Where is your poll?
What would 90% of ATS consider proof? Alex Jones telling them?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

my poll is here on ats reading the comments on every single obl thread.

or do you just glance over anything critical of this adminstration?

hmm

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

You all will not say the pic is fake, staged, photoshopped? You will all just be happy with a photo

No we need to see the proof or evidence that they have. Just release the evidence!! Don;t be scared and say well conspiracy theorist won;t believe it anyways so were not gonna release anything.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
99% of all news organizations named CNN make -excrement- up to suit the whims of their masters.

Journalistic integrity is dead...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Seein a picture will clear that all up for you? You all will not say the pic is fake, staged, photoshopped? You will all just be happy with a photo?

No a picture won't clear it up, but it would show me they are willing to prove themselves and not be an administration that acts like no proof is needed for their actions.

edit on 4-5-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
my poll is here on ats reading the comments on every single obl thread.

Funny because I am a member of ATS and you never asked me and I never posted on it before you presented your results. Perhaps you do not understand the difference between "90% of ATS" and "90% of what I have personally read?" There is a difference. Am I not a member of ATS or are you claiming to be psychic? Have you read a post on this from every member of ATS? Some have not logged on in months. How did you find out how they felt? 90% of ATS is 90% of ATS. Maybe you just need to learn math?

or do you just glance over anything critical of this adminstration?

hmm

I really have no idea what you are asking with regard to this thread. Whether or not I approve of things this administration does has nothing to do with me not wanting to see a picture and not understanding why it makes me asleep to prefer not to see something you are all going to call fake anyway.

Still...no response to what your 90% would consider proof? Sad.
edit on 5/4/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The new birth certificate

yes sir ree

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
...and dont forget that 80% of Americans also believe Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher
No we need to see the proof or evidence that they have. Just release the evidence!! Don;t be scared and say well conspiracy theorist won;t believe it anyways so were not gonna release anything.

What do you think they have and what are you going to do with it? Are you going to test the DNA yourself? Is there enough to give everyone a sample? Do you have a family sample to compare it with? What evidence are you talking about and please tell me how exactly you hope to scrutinize it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

really did cnn ask you either?

perhaps you dont understand that there are many threads on ats and many forums?

ponder that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join