It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Quick Vote - 73% agree with not releasing Bin Laden photo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Personally i would love to see a poll in the US, that is what percentage of the populace believe these types of polls?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
How to get a poll to state anything you want.

1. Sell organization out to private interests who don't care about journalism.

2. Run a segment espousing whatever hare-brained idea they tell you to.

3. Direct viewers to your website and make them fill out a poll worded like a minefield; watch people regurgitate what you tell them to.

4. Present results as useful, neutrally obtained information

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
No a picture won't clear it up, but it would show me they are willing to prove themselves and not be an administration that acts like no proof is needed for their actions.

So you will not believe the picture but you want them to release it anyway as a sign of trust for you? So if they release a picture you do not trust, you will trust them for at least putting it out?

Really??????

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
really did cnn ask you either?

Nope. That might be why I was not included in their results where as I was included magically in yours. The CNN poll shows the results of PEOPLE THAT TOOK THE POLL. Your poll purported to be of ALL OF ATS. See the difference?

perhaps you dont understand that there are many threads on ats and many forums?

ponder that.

I do not even remotely understand what that has to do with anything you said.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

No a picture won't clear it up, but it would show me they are willing to prove themselves and not be an administration that acts like no proof is needed for their actions.

So you will not believe the picture but you want them to release it anyway as a sign of trust for you? So if they release a picture you do not trust, you will trust them for at least putting it out?

Really??????

Since Obama has earned our trust so well up to this point, right? Tell me again what HIS poll numbers were before May 1?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

What evidence are you talking about and please tell me how exactly you hope to scrutinize it
reply to post by Sinnthia

Whatever evidence they are using as reason to say that Bin laden is dead. Okay since your being funny and trying to be technical. I don;t have a forensics lab. I can;lt go CSI on the evidence or anything like that. But maybe independent labs will be able to look at the evidence. maybe independent detectives will be able to look at it.

And on ATS we scrutinize what might be UFO's or not all the time. So why can;t we on ATS scrutinize the evidence of bin ladens death?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

" 73% agree with not releasing Bin Laden photo"

What was it polls showed 40 percent or more people distrusted of his death.
Doesn't seem to add up...

Whereas, I don't believe showing photos to the general public can be convincing, photoshop manipulation and such will leave people in disbelief still, and overall distrust because of the leading factors already. Gathered evidence presented to non official US run forensic team(Univ. maybe), might present better "proof"...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

This has nothing to do with convincing you, trust me, but you're right, regardless of a picture or not I don't believe a thing our Gov says. That's my opinion and in no way have I forced it upon you.

I'm wondering what you have brought to the conversation other than going down the list and picking at whatever people may say. Are you even the author of this post? No? Then quit trying to take it over.
edit on 4-5-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Disagree. Some photos are very convincing. Take the photos circulating now of the alleged OBL compound casualties. Those look fake to you? They look pretty damn convincing to me, and I am a Photoshop expert. That's not to say those guys were actually photographed in OBL's house - they could be pulled from files of Iraq war photos as far as I'm concerned.

However, some photos are immediately suspect. I think everyone knows in their gut when they look at a photo and there isn't something right about it. Differences in lighting, color saturation, resolutions of composite parts, alignment, size relationships - lots of things can raise red flags.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I didnt take that poll

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Any of you seen that movie ERASER.....

My theory...these pictures could have been taken after things where moved around and/or setup BEFORE pictures where taken.

Then you obviously would see no signs of photo editing for everything has been put in an occordance beforehand.

This is only my theory, but hey, how possible would this be but even more for the purpose of making it this way only if this theory of mine happens to be true??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Since Obama has earned our trust so well up to this point, right? Tell me again what HIS poll numbers were before May 1?

I am not sure you read or understood what I replied to.

Let me try again. How will Obama showing a picture you will not trust make you trust Obama more simply for putting it out?

Try again.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Even if CNN can manipulate their polls... if the people really bought into that whole lie (which it seems they really did) then this is very bad news and it will give the green light to the elite to go ahead with the plan since the sheeple still believes whatever the hell the gov says.

Bilderberg meeting is on June 9-12... so I don't think we should expect the next phase to begin at least before that. They need at least 2 weeks from the meeting to give all their orders around the world to all their people.

We'll see.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher
Whatever evidence they are using as reason to say that Bin laden is dead.

So the dead body then? You want the body? Did you expect the Seal team to bring it to your house or did you have a meetup scheduled or what? I am curious how you are going to identify the body. Compare it to other pictures the government you do not trust showed you of him? You gonna DNA test the body yourself?

Okay since your being funny and trying to be technical. I don;t have a forensics lab. I can;lt go CSI on the evidence or anything like that.

So then what do you want evidence for? So you can look at it, puzzled?

But maybe independent labs will be able to look at the evidence. maybe independent detectives will be able to look at it.

Independant from whom? Can you name a lab you trust? Perhaps instead of sending the DNA to you personally, they can use the lab you handpicked because you know one that would never lie or be wrong for the government you do not trust.

And on ATS we scrutinize what might be UFO's or not all the time. So why can;t we on ATS scrutinize the evidence of bin ladens death?

Because on ATS you sit around scrutinizing PHOTOS of UFOs and where does it get anyone? Disclosure happened yet? Any evidence of intelligent alien life foating around these ATS threads? Did I miss it?

Besides this makes no sense. You want a pic you can scrutinize and call fake. Then what? What happens next? How many of you are even qualified to look at a pic of a dead bin laden and tell me it is fake or not?

I think many people WANT a conspiracy so baddly that they will grasp at anything. You want proof, tell me what proof would satisfy you becasue all you are asking for is vague "evidence" that you can scrutinize or send to a lab. So...lay it all out for me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
You can see worse chit than a dead body on the Internet, hell I've already seen 3 horrific pictures that "leaked" from this raid. Just release the photos, or admit you don't have any.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

This has nothing to do with convincing you, trust me, but you're right, regardless of a picture or not I don't believe a thing our Gov says. That's my opinion and in no way have I forced it upon you.

What are you people reading in that post that caused two responses that make so little sense?

Really??????

I said nothing about cinvincing me or forcing anything upon me. I asked you a logical question about what you said. What are you guys reading?

I'm wondering what you have brought to the conversation other than going down the list and picking at whatever people may say.

Questions the same as you and anyone else. Feel free to ignore them. I am having trouble seeing what you brought.

Are you even the author of this post? No? Then quit trying to take it over.
edit on 4-5-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

Actually I am the author of all my posts.

I am not sure why you think you can tell me not to post in this thread but go ahead and say it. See if it makes me go away.

Can you please answer my question now?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

This poll is fake, about as fake as Ubama Birth Certificate!

CNN fake poll.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e6c9693c02b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Even if CNN can manipulate their polls... if the people really bought into that whole lie (which it seems they really did) then this is very bad news and it will give the green light to the elite to go ahead with the plan since the sheeple still believes whatever the hell the gov says.

Did you look at the poll or read the OP? The poll was not about who believed the story but about who wanted to see a picture of a dead body. Where is the lie in asking if people want to see something?

I am a tad confused by this thread. So CNN has a CNN poll of people that read CNN online and participate in its polls. According to theirs, most of the people responding to it do not want to see the dead body. You can doubt the poll all you like but to say what people want or do not want to see is a lie is a bit odd. I do not have any desire or need to see it. So...I bought into a lie?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

I am not sure you read or understood what I replied to.

Let me try again. How will Obama showing a picture you will not trust make you trust Obama more simply for putting it out?

Try again.

Let me reply with another question: How do you think it will look NOT releasing the photo?

No body.
No photo.
No evidence other than testimony from people intimately involved in a VERY controlled operation.

Would that stand up in court?

It ain't standing up here, either.

edit on 4-5-2011 by AwakeinNM because: buttafingas

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Did you look at the poll or read the OP? The poll was not about who believed the story but about who wanted to see a picture of a dead body. Where is the lie in asking if people want to see something?

Well if people bought the lie, they don't want to see the pics? So...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join