It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Photos will NOT be released

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

It is agreed that a u.s helicopter went down, and that it
had no clearance from the Pakistan government to be in the area.
Agreed / undisputed
. . . what followed next had to be a recovery mission.
The spin-masters just took advantage of the whole situation,
boosting Obama's failing popularity.
Just before Benazir Bhutto was assassinated didn't she
admit that Bin Laden was murdered in Tora Bora ?
or did he leave the building . . . with Elvis ?

edit on 4/5/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FPB214

so basically i should believe every u.f.o. event that occured with mulitple witnesses and military personal that is documented but shows no evidence of the u.f.o.

see if i apply the evidence we have to any other subject, the proof becomes 'not good enough'

that is why i am having a hard time just accepting claims. but it might be all we get, i am not saying it did'nt happen, just that there is not proof it did. they have the footage it is not top secret it has been plastered all over the news.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
i figured. lol his excuse was that he wasnt going to use the photos as a propaganda tool but the whole story of obls death is being used as a propaganda tool lol. idiots :/

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FLSCarnage
Pics or it didn't happen.

Pics of Jesus.

Or it didn't happen.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I have several thoughts on this.

1. I do believe our soldiers shot and killed OBL.
2. He could have died earlier under the Bush administration and it was kept under wraps for intelligence purposes but Obama pulled it out of the closet.
3. I do not believe he was killed under the Bush administration. I don't think GWB would be afraid of offending Muslims.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Nite_wing because: I was afraid I would offend the Muslims

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by FPB214

so basically i should believe every u.f.o. event that occured with mulitple witnesses and military personal that is documented but shows no evidence of the u.f.o.

see if i apply the evidence we have to any other subject, the proof becomes 'not good enough'

that is why i am having a hard time just accepting claims. but it might be all we get, i am not saying it did'nt happen, just that there is not proof it did. they have the footage it is not top secret it has been plastered all over the news.

No, if there is no evidence of the UFO itself, you form your own opinion. Through evidence, you may think it actually happened, but still remain somewhat skeptical because you do not actually have the UFO. Just like I said, from evidence I believe there's a good chance Osama was there. Let me repeat myself, does that mean he was actually there and we got him? NO. I said I am still skeptical because we haven't seen the dead body. So I don't understand why you even used that, because I would say "from all the evidence you have, it shows there was a really good chance people saw the ufo. Yet, you don't actually have the ufo so you have to remain somewhat skeptical." Just like I said with Osama, there was a really good chance he was there, and we did infact take the risk to raid the compound. Yet, we have not seen the dead body, so I remain somewhat skeptical.

From the evidence though, yes I believe our government felt 99.8% confident he was in fact there. Like I said once again, does that mean he was for sure, 100% there? No.

My point is, I believe the government wouldn't take such a risky mission if they weren't almost 100% positive he was there at that time. Still, this is why I wish if they got him they would just release the photo. Maybe somewhere down the line, maybe it will eventually get leaked. We will see.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Not sure if posted already but pics leaked of some of the aftermath including pieces of the downed helicopter
no bin laden though

Some images are graphic
www.reuters.com...
edit on 4-5-2011 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

I'm not defending anyone. Obama had nothing to do with this event other than some command and protocol. Nothing will satisfy the masses even if they showed a photo. Whether he died 10 yrs ago or a few days ago, it's done, let it go... come to Canada, club some seals.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

gwb wasnt afraid of offending anyone

thats why alot of people hate him and thats a thought obama cant stand

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Nite_wing

gwb wasnt afraid of offending anyone

thats why alot of people hate him and thats a thought obama cant stand

It had nothing to do with being afraid.

He didn't have the mental capacity to know the difference.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'd guess that they had intel of 'terrorists' and instead of sending a drone in they decided to use them as the cover for the whole Bin Laden thing. Still don't believe it happened.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

bush had the mental capacity to set up what led to the alleged death of bin laden

apparently some ats posters do not have the mental capacity to know the difference either.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

bush had the mental capacity to set up what led to the alleged death of bin laden

apparently some ats posters do not have the mental capacity to know the difference either.

No he didn't. But Cheney and Rumsfeld did. They also wrote the PNAC.

And I did vote for him his first term. Only because my hubby and I had a small business and he promised a break in taxes for small businesses. Didn't happen.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
“The powers that be”, have no trouble with the world media running film of JFK getting a chunk of his head blown away, and seeing his wife collecting the pieces in the back seat of an open car. Make no mistake; it’s a tragic scene. But we can’t see a picture of a “bad guy” as proof of his demise, because it would be too un-pleasant (politically incorrect) for public view?

It’s that shell game with the pea.. But there is no pea under one of the shells.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
All of their attempts to conjure a fake photo have failed. This is evident in the scores of fakes that were "leaked" online the days after the news broke. They were testing the waters, and since people proved too smart to drink the Kool-aid, they had to change their opinion on releasing the pic.
One day, when they've managed to create a believable enough forgery then the "real" picture will be "accidentally leaked".

The bag-o-douche on MSNBC tonight basically admitted this. He stated: "The conspiracy theorist will see the real photo and complain about the lighting, or the amount of gore, or will run their little programs on it and find discrepancies....".
That's because the photo is fake.
And since there is no real photo of a dead Bin Laden, then its safe to say there is no dead Bin Laden. They could have built a story to suit the "real body" of Bin Laden if he were killed in 2001 as some claim and have released those photos, but since they didn't, my beliefs are being strengthened more and more.

The mission in Pakistan was a snatch and grab.

Hence the choice for going in to get him instead of bombing the compound, the black out, the hauling ass across the border with 'precious cargo', and the quick dumping of the body. Remember, the entire reason Obama wanted SEAL Team 6 to infiltrate the house was because they wanted to be able to "prove they killed him to the world". And now they aren't going to prove it? Hmmm...
edit on 4-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I don't blame them for not releasing the photos, because after pulling him out of cold storage and seeing that it caused quite a bit of frost bite, so it would be a pretty tough sell that he just died in some raid..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

do people need any more proof that this never happened?
Yes, we need actual proof.

Are there photos of your birth?

I love how on one side of the argument we have people being reasonable and asking for evidence and then we have people called the people who don't believe birthers.

LOL You guys make me laugh. Can you be more ignorant?

Personally if they released picks I would have believed the story. All the people who believe the story blindly are dumb.

Our forefathers would be ashamed.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Sorry - apparently I went off topic. I try to stay on topic - - not sure what I said that was removed.

Probably about Bush. So I do expect my second post will be removed too. Gotta learn not to respond to posters if it is not on topic.

Back on topic. I fully support not releasing photos. There is no need to create more tension - hurt - anger - etc.

I do not believe a photo will convince the skeptics anyway. Even though some say it will.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join