It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Photos will NOT be released

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
To say that we can't handle seeing such "gruesome pics" is really quite silly. I mean come on, we see enough from watching the daily news, not to mention our rated R movies, video games, etc. If it will put our military at risk, well they're in danger already. To respect our government's decision to not release these pics/videos is an individual choice. So, what's your choice? Because that's really what this is about; what you choose to believe or disbelieve and I for one know that it matters not what I believe because I have no control over what our government does for my so called "best interests." And that friends, is the sad truth.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I also found this looking through a story that came out close to an hour ago. The part about Jay Carney (WH press sec) caught my attention

news.yahoo.com...

After two days of shifting accounts of the dramatic raid, Carney said he would no longer provide details of the 40-minute operation by the team of elite Navy SEALs.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by AndrewJay

if you don't belive the gov't, ask yourself why the seals haven't disputed the claims, the pakistani's or UBL's family members that were there

The only people disputing this happened are Alex Jones, the 9/11 truth movement and the average know-nothing bum. These are the kind of people who call you and me sheep. Basically it goes like this. Bin Laden has been dead for years, his body frozen, and his 12 year old daughter is actually a CIA agent working for the US government.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Yes well... I tend to agree with you in some points but you missed one point. Theres a difference between the "west" and the united states of america. The US are the "wild west", the rest of us are the west.

Plus, you have to see that some of our freedoms are actually moral values that we learned to disrespect and that causes an inevitable cultural clash. That "western" culture we try to impose and force down the throat of everyone who doesnt agree with us under the guise of "cultural advance", and "modern thinking" showing a "new world of freedoms". Well... in some cases is pretty much nothing but human degradation and no respect for self or another, and we have no right to interfere with anyone's culture or traditions.

But we respect nothing in this world, and the world hates us for it. This is not the second or the third crusade. This is the decline and death of a culture. Ours. One that evolved so much, so fast, that doesnt recognizes itself anymore.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nwobro

i do not think that is accurate, i am simply use to wanting to see evidence before accepting claims as true.
what i cannot get my head around here is they are expecting people to believe this with no evidence yet complain that people question things without evidence, lets say like 9/11.

so which is it? should there be evidence for people to believe something or take it serious or just claims?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Can't the recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize get things right...He got the peace prize and he uses assassination to kill people....lol....Hell, hope it doesn't get a Nobel Death Prize...he would probably destroy the whole world...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nwobro

You have it all figured out man. His wife's are also CIA agents.

Fact is, they have photo's of the leftover dead bodies from the raid, along with the charred helicopter still there. The U.S government is obviously the only ones with Osama's photo, and they aren't going to release it. I don't understand how anyone can still deny this raid happened. We flew into Pakistan air space. We went to that compound, we killed people and left them in a pool of blood and there is solid proof of this that comes from a man who was there an hour afterwards. Obviously we wouldn't take a risk of even conducting this operation if we didn't think Osama was actually there.

Like I always say, CT are interesting and fun sometimes, but this Osama is a CIA agent, 9/11 was an inside job, this raid never happened stuff is just not true this time. The real sheeple are the ones believeing everything they hear from one man, Alex Jones.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Can't the recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize get things right...He got the peace prize and he uses assassination to kill people....lol....Hell, hope it doesn't get a Nobel Death Prize...he would probably destroy the whole world...

But he just took out Terrorist Number One....doesn't that make for a more peaceful world?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You would think with the money this admin has, and with it's connections in Silicon Valley and Hollywood , they could find a couple of Photoshop-FX wiz kids to create a convincing image of OBL. I'm disappointed.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwobro

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by AndrewJay

if you don't belive the gov't, ask yourself why the seals haven't disputed the claims, the pakistani's or UBL's family members that were there

The only people disputing this happened are Alex Jones, the 9/11 truth movement and the average know-nothing bum. These are the kind of people who call you and me sheep. Basically it goes like this. Bin Laden has been dead for years, his body frozen, and his 12 year old daughter is actually a CIA agent working for the US government.

Dont forget his wife also... and the 16 brothers that apparently donated their dna.

But listen, they just want the BLOODY PICTURE. It makes me so sick that I'm inclined to make a good one just to shut them up. I could bet my little finger that they can repeat countless times that second in the film where JFK's head blows up, just so can marvel at the brutality of the event, and its so real they get hypnotized like in a modern roman coliseum...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FPB214

none of that proves that osama bin laden was killed or was there. it does not prove he was'nt either, but it amazes me how the quailty of acceptable proof changes when it suits.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Reuters released pictures of dead men inside the compound. One looks like Bin Laden which I would assume is his son. Look at Live leak.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by FPB214

none of that proves that osama bin laden was killed or was there. it does not prove he was'nt either, but it amazes me how the quailty of acceptable proof changes when it suits.

Exactly. If they stop playing with the carrot in front of their eyes and finally give them the carrot, they will DEFINITELY accept the carrot and shut up. And thats the worrying part

link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Does that prove 100% he was there? No at all. Did I state that? Not at all. Im almost certain he was, in my opinion. Yet, I know we haven't seen his dead body yet. So im about 98% sure, but still a little skeptical.

Fact is, we have absolute proof this raid was conducted. Do you think the U.S military would do this operation, and go through with it knowing the risk's if we weren't 99% sure Osama was there? I mean, we lost a helicopter, but that's nothing compared to many other things that could have gone wrong. My point is, there are "sheeple" who will say "your an idiot, this was conducted in an underground hollywood studio."

There were many at first who were saying this didn't happen and it was all a hoax. I now say to those few, you are wrong. Don't be so quick to jump on a conspiracy bandwagon, because it could go either way.

I have a good feeling he is finally done this time, does that mean im right? Not necessarily. I just know this happened, and we raided that compound and took major risk's in doing so. Which shows me it must have been important.

link   
reply to post by maxzen2004

ok so what does that prove? i am still having to rely on claims osama was killed and is dead.

link   
The coolest part though, is that we can have these debates. We get to come online and question and discuss and agree and disagree and we have instant information. They didn't have that in WWII or Vietnam. The only outlet you had to express your opinion to was to your family and friends and possibly if you wrote a letter to the Editor of your local newspaper with your opionion and even that probably took a week.

And in all honesty, do you really think that in this day and age that his photo/vid won't be leaked? Let's see what next week brings...

link   
As a nation we watch, (well all of us except for the Westboro Baptists) Arnold Schwarzenneger movies, play Grand Theft Auto, watch television shows which don't neccessarily glorify violence, but they sure address the issue and show it. Today's Americans are numb to such things. We deserve to see this guy's body with a hole in it's head!

How can we be expected to believe this truly happened without a dam pic? And to suggest that it's too disturbing to view is just a slap in the face. I suppose it's ok to let us know that our boys are marching around the globe shooting ppl, but we can't be exposed to it. That's just too much, huh? Gimme a dam break. Im calling hoax on the whole entire affair. Didn't happen.

OK, not the whole affair. I definitely agree there was an operation because of multiple neighboring accounts of helis etc..... I am far from believing that OBL is dead though. On that date. It just feels too screwy to me.
edit on 4-5-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Read my post above

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
i guess obama never got the "pics or it didn't happen" memo

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
For the RIDICULOUS reason as to why ( and by that I mean the original reason) please take at look at my thread (as I show why this is happening) ... The reason why this is happening is totally ridiculous and can have MAJOR repercussions!

There seems to be a MAJOR change in MSM and political reasoning such that there seemingly is NO NEED to for evidence! What does this mean for our future! I mean .... DAMN! What the hell is going to come from the wars and whatnot that we are already in!

Here's my thread.

Peace and Respect,

AS

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join