It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Photos will NOT be released

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by karen61057

please stop repeating main stream media koolaid.

I am 53 years old and gave up koolaid a long time ago. That makes me old enough to make up my one mind thank you. You dont want to believe it.. fine ... dont. I'm not going to change your beliefs and you're not going to change mine.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmonix
His daughter saw him gunned down... Maybe she should come do a World tour to let all you doubters know what happened....
Drop this lunacy, he's dead, done with. Move on..

And here we have yet another johnny-come-lately to defend Obama. Boy there sure are lots of you on here in the past few days.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
I posted in another thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by SMR
Apparently LiveLeak has an image. I wont post here but you'll see the link to it on the right top section of main page.
Hasn't been confirmed as real or fake. Just went up.
They also have an image of a man who was gunned down in the battle.

Here is a direct link - WARNING - SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC
www.liveleak.com...

Fake! They said he was shot above the left eye not in the left eye. This shows a head wound and a missing eyeball.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The more I think of this the more I agree with the decison, although it'll never provide complete closure, I don't think a picture of bin laden with an eye and part of his skull missing is going to do a lot of good.

True or not, you cannot just release images like that to float around like some kind of trophy. I wish I could see them, as do many here, but lets face it, they will be used for all the wrong purposes once the public get a hold on these.

What we needed was an independent DNA test run by several different countrys to confirm its him....but the evidence is gone...... how convenient.

We will never know how this really played out unless something changes.

It may get leaked eventually to somewhere like wikileaks, and there will be a million photoshops to come

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wlffmn27

Yes because now OBL is dead Al-Queda will now go away. But, if we show the pictures they're going to come after us.

Come on, they hate us anyway. They detest our lifestyles, they detest everything the western world stands for. There will be more extremists signing up as we speak anyway.

He has been made a Martyr, they love all that kind of thing . Show the picture of the SOB's head blown away, then when they see their great leader in such a state, that would send the BIGGEST message out to them.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

thinking for yourself ok.

obama claims he killed bin laden with no proof.

obama claimed no country would take his body when all the muslims are supposedly outraged which means any number of them would have taken the body.

obama then claims no no we dont want a shrine for them to worship when all he had to do was bury him in a unmarked grave.

if you really think that you are thinking for yourself alrighty then.its not like the us government has ever lied about anything.
edit on 4-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Tell me honestly. If they released the photos, would you be satisfied? Even if it threatened your pet conspiracies? Would you not just call it fake? And you can call anything fake because anything can be faked.

Why can't the reason be believed in this case? If this whole Bin Laden dead thing didn't happen, don't you think they could still produce a fake that would stand up under any scrutiny? As proven with the authentic BC long form, an expertly fabricated piece of evidence would have more chance of being accepted by the paranoid.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
They wont release the photos because there are no photos. CNN was asking head of CIA what to expect to see in the photos he began to mutter and got nervous and avoided the question.

So much for Obama's "transparent government"

Osama died over 9 years ago. Do the research.

There is no conspiracy. The government made it a conspiracy. If you look at all the facts, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure all this s#@! out.

After 9/11, Osama was trying to address everyone he is not responsible. Well the government had to shut him up. And they did. Played it out like he was still alive, because him being alive would keep the war on terror alive. Now that he isn't useful no more, they are killing him off to the public. Only now to rise 3 or 4 more top terrorists as another excuse to continue this war on terror. they will focus on other nations and shift blame and you see that all ready with Pakistan. When the US clearly violated.

This is all a plan to create the one world government. The new world order, which was announced by George Bush Sr on 9/11/91 is all coming into play at this present time. Every single time somebody well known to the public would come up and try to spread the word, they were killed. Bob Marley, 2pac, Michael Jackson - they all knew. Prodigy knows. A man named Alex Russo knew, he went on record and was killed soon after. Look it up.

The CIA released fake Osama terrorist videos in the past. They were caught, and proven to be fake, and they had no choice but to confess. The evidence is all there.

There is no conspiracy, use your common sense and wake up.

AND if you DON'T want to take what I say into consideration, think about this for a minute:

What are the chances that a person allegedly suffering from kidney disease and requiring dialysis and, in addition, afflicted with diabetes and low blood pressure, survived in mountain hideaways for a decade? If bin Laden was able to acquire dialysis equipment and medical care that his condition required, would not the shipment of dialysis equipment point to his location? Why did it take ten years to find him? They trained so long to take him out, months perhaps a year. yet they do this right after the fake BC comes out.

You are all pawns in the media's eye.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I believe the OBL incident has backfired on them!

See how they have changed the story so many times,Osama's body was dumped into the ocean and now they won't release the pics?What about the video footage they have!You know,the video they got from the soldiers headcams?Are they not going to release those too?

This reopened the 9/11 wound and is showing it was self inflicted..9/11 is the reason why people can see through the bs going on with the Bin Laden situation?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
ive seen the pics

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Not a good move on the part of the WH (nothing new there though).

Not releasing the photos is ultimately do more harm then good, just wait and see.

Omg ,, what came first ??? the bullets that killed him or the after fact picture??
If there is any retaliation it will be due to the fact that we the USA under President Obamas order gave the go ahead to kill Usama Bin Ladden an It will be because of that alone they may retaliate not because of a picture for dumb .. his death is the reason his supporters will find cause to retaliate .. speculation of because of a
graphic photo’ pictures what about all our graphic pictures of all the dead people Bin laden Al quada was responsible for .. try googleing these word in google and then after the page loads click images up in the left hand corner .. there are many photos of dead people he was responsible for killing he OBL was a monster

Al qadea killed many people..

.www.google.com... =

I'm just saying that I doubt retaliation will come down over a picture .. dont mak any sense when there are tons of pictures of the people he has murdered..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hey, I paid for those photos I want to see them!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Where in my post did I say that killing bin Laden would make Al-Qaeda go away? I said that releasing the photo of him would just make them want revenge that much more. Seeing their leader in that state isn't going to scare them, it's just going to make them want more American blood spilled. The fact that US citizens are celebrating bin Ladens death in the middle of Times Square doesn't help much either. These people aren't afraid of what the United States can do, they are not afraid of death. The radical groups like Al-Qaeda welcome death and look forward to it, seeing Osama with a hole in his head isn't going to send much of a message to them.
edit on 4-5-2011 by wlffmn27 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I swear if a "death photo" starts circulating, and it ends up being the proven hoaxed one here on ATS..Im seriously going to

especially if they blame conspiracy theorists for it and then a false flag happens...then we'll be the ones blamed.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I think a fair amount of people on ats believe Osama dead long ago, myself included.

At the moment, I don't really care how he died, I'm just glad to be rid of him and his story line.

I think it is best, at least for myself, to step back and let the dust settle around this situation, there are so many differing "reports" coming out that it is either a perfectly orchestrated storm of misinformation or commentators are simply grasping at more straws than we are (well some of us) and unintentionally causing the spread of faulty info.

Either way I think it's best just sit back observe and collect the info until we can actually see which proves true or false.

While I do that I'm going to enjoy my Osama, 2 shots and splash of water. hehehe

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has seen the "leaked" Reuters photos, but I did, and they really could be any old file photos from the Iraq war. They don't prove anything whatsoever.

Anyone see that tail section of the crashed stealth helicopter? I find that to be quite intriguing. Evidence of a heretofore unknown stealth troop transport helo... Why? If the raid was faked, did they sacrifice it to bolster believability? Did something really go down there?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Stories tend to change as more information becomes available. In cases like this the media does tend to hear vague rumors that they will report as the truth, at least until the rumor is proved to be false.

The footage that was captured is most likely never going to be released because we don't want our enemies to know what kind of tactics our SEAL teams use in situations like this.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by MadDogtheHunter

And if the photos are considered "Classified" they are not available under the FOIA so suing will do no good.

and the reason they are kept Classified is because that was not bin laden.

I am not surprised your still buying into the BS story.

Do I know you? Do you know me? How can anything I do surprise you or not surpirse you when you have no frame of reference for my ideas or thoughts. Are you trying to confuse the issues here?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Anyone see that tail section of the crashed stealth helicopter? I find that to be quite intriguing. Evidence of a heretofore unknown stealth troop transport helo... Why? If the raid was faked, did they sacrifice it to bolster believability? Did something really go down there?

I saw the pictures of it and Shep. Smith brought it up about 20 minutes ago. What he said about the helicopter was that its supposed to be a new stealth blackhawk or something. He also said the pentagon is a bit mad at the seals for not blowing up the entire thing and now the tail section is in the hands of the Pakistan military.

He said thats something the pentagon didnt really want to happen. He also said OBL's wife is in Pakistani custody and the US hasent even asked to question her yet....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
i hate to say this but bradley manning got caught too soon

news flash i just killed bigfoot and washed his body and threw him in the nearest lake and i took videos and pictures but im not going to release the photos because it might upset peta.

this so ridiculous the people who are buying into this.

Tee hee, first a straw loch ness monster and now a straw big foot. Its a regular barnyard family reunion.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join