It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Photos will NOT be released

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Yet, he's willing to release over 2000 photos showing possible abuses at our military prisons. Somehow, I doubt his stated reasons are honest.

he's a liar

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Ok, so they don't want to release any photos in fear of igniting some sort of retaliation. I can even somewhat understand that, but will they ever release the security cam footage of the pentagon attacks on 9/11/01 taken from the security cams of a nearby gas station and hotel? What's the threat to our national security that is keeping these videos from being released??

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Ehh why bother showing them, all the conspiracy nutjobs will just claim they're doctored anyway. The photos would only serve to inflame hostile attitudes to the US.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by jerico65

I think most here want to see them because it gives them a little chubby. Pathetic.

no it would prove they are telling the truth, it would lessen the amount of people questioning it.
it would prove the claim wrong about osama dieing in 2002 or whenever and being put on ice.
it would prove alex jones is wrong about what he is claiming.
i think showing it would be more devastating to conspiracy theories than not showing it.
by not showing it, it just adds more fuel to conspiracy theories and more weight to peoples claims like alex jones etc.
edit on 4-5-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

I think humanity means more than what alex jones thinks. Or are non Americans, worth less as humans?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

OBL Photos will NOT be released

Like others have said; "damned if you do, damned if you don't"

*It is telling that OBL supporters have not contradicted the news of his death, though.

edit on 5-5-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I made a thread with this in the jokes and puns forum, but figured I would share it with a larger crowd...

Episode aired 4/27/2011

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mad scientist

why do i keep hearing this excuse? we are not going to show them because the conspiracy theorists will not believe it, yet most people are sceptical due to lack of evidence.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I wonder if they can be gotten (later) by a Freedom-of-Information-Act (FOIA) request?
I can't seem them being considered highly "classified".

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

ok. people keep on saying conspiracy theorists will not believe it anyway, as some kind of excuse or justification for the lack of evidence.

i am pointing out what not releasing them does. gives more weight/reason and proberbly makes even more people start believing claims, that could be proved wrong, but you know, why should they, conspiracy theorists would'nt believe it anyway.

well ok then, i think more people are now conspiracy theorists(if that is what wanting proof has suddenly become)
than there were before this whole episode.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer

I would like if could post photos of your dead parents on the internet so we all can ridicule their death... Then we see how you like them apples.

First of all, I don't think that posters' parents were charged for the same crimes as OBL. I don't think they were criminal #1 on the FBI's most wanted. Two completely different scenarios.
Nobody had any problems publishing the photos of these dead criminals:
John Dillinger: www.documentingreality.com...
Pablo Escobar: farm1.static.flickr.com...
edit on 5-5-2011 by w4HoO because: Spelling

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Dear Mr. President,

I do not believe your claim that OBL is dead.
I am cautiously optimistic that he is dead, however, as you are aware, we have had presidents and intelligence lie to us many times before, be it the gulf of tonkin, clinton's denial of sexual relations with monica (not that it was our business), Truman stating hiroshima was chosen for its high military and low civilian value (opposite is true), Kennedy saying he intends no military intervention in cuba (bay of pigs), Reagen stating we made no trade for hostages to iran (except for all the military hardware, anti-tank weapons). and of course the absolute fact that WMDs are in Iraq.

No Mr. President, no citizen should have to simply accept any offical proclamation, no matter how welcomed, until some evidence has been presented. What precidence are you setting up where the citizens of the united states will simply take the word of a politician with no evidence to back up claims.

This is not some wacky conspiracy theory in the fringe your ignoring, this will become mainstream and every day you do not make evidence public is every day the people will lose both faith and respect in not just your office, not just the military establishment, but the entire political structure.

Release the pictures
edit on 4-5-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

And, don't forget: Them boys on the Grassy Knoll they were dead within three hours, buried in the damned desert, unmarked graves out past Terlingua. ...: They also said that artificial sweeteners were safe, WMDs were in Iraq and Anna Nicole married for love. ...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mad scientist

I suppose that makes you someone's who's so naive and gullible that you're likely to believe everything you hear from the media or from a government official to be the genuine truth.

The attitudes that are hostile toward the US have already been inflamed by A) the wars on Islam and the wars in the middle-east, and B) the spectacle that the US media made regarding the unrestrained celebration over Osama's death.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Why not show censored footage? Or at least show us a few seconds of a living Bin Laden before he was shot.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Everything's fine, looky

Sen. Scott Brown saw them and U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte,
ca.news.yahoo.com...

We've done DNA sampling and testing and so there was no doubt we had killed Osama bin Laden," Obama told CBS's "60 Minutes" program, according to an excerpt released by the White House. "The fact is you will not see bin Laden walking on this Earth again."

Okay! Watch for Osama in a wheelchair. That will hide his height

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Welcome to the set up... in the next months our government will do alot of questionable things to get the public riled up. They are setting us up for the next betrayer, the next Prez to be will promise us the heads of too rich or backroom crooks and give us nothing but patsies. People are saying were waking up... i think they are being led. Sheep do not wake up one day and kick out the farmer, the farmer buys new shears.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Pics of Jesus.
Or it didn't happen.

If had digital photos of Jesus, E.T. , the abdominal snowman,
or Osama I would not hesitate for one sec. to post them;
Especially while claiming to have them.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Incredible, even here on ats there are some people buying into this blatant hoax. Common guys, its a farce.

Did you know that in older times when a nations army brought down an enemy, they brought it home. They brought it home for everyone to see. So that the people of the nation could see the victory with their own eyes.

No photo, no video, no dna, no bodie, no nothing. Its absurd.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by w4HoO

Originally posted by kykweer

I would like if could post photos of your dead parents on the internet so we all can ridicule their death... Then we see how you like them apples.

First of all, I don't think that posters' parents were charged for the same crimes as OBL. I don't think they were criminal #1 on the FBI's most wanted. Two completely different scenarios.
Nobody had any problems publishing the photos of these dead criminals:
John Dillinger: www.documentingreality.com...
Pablo Escobar: farm1.static.flickr.com...
edit on 5-5-2011 by w4HoO because: Spelling

Firstly I'm willing to bet that the people who want to see these photos are either anti obama or don't believe Osama was behind 9/11 anyway or both.

Secondly, how many of these photos, you gave, were officially released by the modern day US government?
edit on 5-5-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

Firstly I'm willing to bet that the people who want to see these photos are either anti obama or don't believe Osama was behind 9/11 anyway or both.

well you would lose that bet. what don't people get, it is about proof which they have, but will not show rasing questions why, lumping people into catergories to get them to drop it is a good tactic though, the MSM are doing a good job to.

what next? your a racist if you actually want to see proof and not just somebodies say so?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Well only untill recently teachers were allowed to smoke with lil kids around them in class rooms, but I suppose most of us don't live the barbaric lifestyles our ancestors did.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join