It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Photos will NOT be released

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

Stalin's picture was taken, Hitler in the bunker, Mussolini hung, Saddam Hussein a hanging video...all considered by the world to be "bad men"...Each of the afore mentioned men did have connections with the US government and TPTB for their time frame. They were either taken down by their own people, committed suicide, or taken out by the military. The photographs are PROOF that they were taken care of.

Brilliant. Just brilliant. I was just about to post something on these lines.

The whole thing about OBL is just so absurd. All I gather from the MSM and its patrons is - "no pics, but believe me, it happened".

I guess now we can expect more grand claims and statements minus the required evidence. Those asking for evidence will be written off as "trolls" that dont need to be fed.

The aliens are coming soon. I can see it now.

BREAKING NEWS ALIENS LAND:
Today Aliens landed and were greeted by The Obama administration. Obama says they told him that global warming was real and that they support his health care plan. Here is a picture of the moments before the aliens landed. A picture was also taken with the aliens but will NOT be released because it may upset non alien believers. The aliens are now in the ocean.

Now OBVIOUSLY were going to have these crazy conspiracy theorists saying that aliens arent real, so what should be said to them? We have all the proof we need here that the aliens came down yet no amount of evidence will ever make them believe us. Should the photos be released of the aliens bowling with Obama?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The photos will surface if they exist.This is just politics at work, and the public reacting to the instant 24 hour news cycle. Give it a few days, or even (gasp!) weeks. This story is just unfolding.

But even if/when they release video and or photo, I STRONGLY suspect that many of those asking for evidence will merely reject it out-of-hand as being fraudulent.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If you die in a car accident say..when they put you in your coffin do you think they leave your body looking all torn up?No,they stitch it up to make it look better for the viewing.

They could have stitched him up as best they could,after they took his body then took a picture.And then do a video of the so-called burial!It would have shut everybody up.People would believe he's dead,Osama would get his votes and no one would be the wiser!

But no.Now they have all these lies they have to cover-up and the more they try to cover them up the more people can see the lies!

Or they shouldn't have BRAGGED about it on live TV.Osama could have been a fart in the wind but nope they HAD to tell everybody.Now we all have to worry if they are going to attack and if they d attack the government will be safe in their underground military base..thanks OBAMA!Thanks for putting peoples lives in danger!!!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Admiral Akbar says "Americans, IT'S A TRAP!!!" lol

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
His photos not being released (to me anyhow) is just more proof that this entire OBL assassination is a hoax. Him being buried at sea not long after Obama's announcement...now this.

They dont want to give us any proof about it because they simply have no proof. It never happened. Hes been dead for years.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Everyone already know he's dead .... what the hell will be different if they release the photos ? exept that we will have the confirmation he's really death.... for those terrorist who want they revenge .. they absolutly doesn't need to see the photos... they will fight back pic or not .... this is pure BS ... there is no photos .. only a gouvernment who try to manipulate people again ....

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join