It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Photos will NOT be released

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Does anyone think it is possible that they are doing this for the sole reason to piss "us" off? Knowing that the majority will believe them.. A way to coax the awakened into starting something, then labeling them as "terrorists"? Justifying them to put boots on the ground.

Deebo
edit on 4-5-2011 by Deebo because: fix

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

and now a straw osama

3 for 3

game
set
match

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

So according to your logic, any witness testimonies are completely irrelevant because the witness might have been paid to say those things? Why do you think she is lying? Do you have any proof or reason to believe that she was paid off? Of course someone being paid off is always a possibility but you can't just say she was paid to say these things without any real evidence.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by neo96
i hate to say this but bradley manning got caught too soon

news flash i just killed bigfoot and washed his body and threw him in the nearest lake and i took videos and pictures but im not going to release the photos because it might upset peta.

this so ridiculous the people who are buying into this.

I agree with you i am not buying any of the BS claims, but course members like karen61057 are still buying into with or without the photo.

Oh sure gang up on me now. Pull all the disbelievers together and form a coalition against that lady Karen61057.
BTW I am 5' 1" 53 year old lady. Feel powerfull now?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
No evidence? then i don't believe a damn word about the death of Osama!
Lets hop they find him soon.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Well... when I think of the USA, the image of cowboys is still the first that comes to my head... hotblooded, shoot-first-talk-later, trigger happy, inconsequent actions, rebels, bad boys, eternal teenagers ruling the world we live in with no worries of what comes from what they do - mind you, this is far from "evil" or "bad", its just irresponsible.

But now and then we see some signs of reasoning and this is one of them. Regardless of what is true, I agree that no pictures should be made public. Either for respect of the dead, respect for the families, fear of unpredictable consequences, respect for the enemy or whatever, I agree on Obama's decision and I dont even like the guy. The thing with Saddam and his sons was disrespectful and of an incredible bad taste. You cannot show human beings, regardless of who they are, as empty, soulless, meaningless meat bags for the populace's amusement. This is not 11 A.D and you are not Rome. This shows that the US is capable of actually treating a sensitive subject with the sensibility it deserves.

To all of those that think that photos are not being released due to being to easy to spot fakes, you guys havent put much thinking into that theory, now have you? You are the leading country in special effects and make-up (yes also oscar categories), so thinking that if they really wanted to, they couldnt make a forgery so good that would be untraceable or impossible for everyone to detect is a bit presumptuous of you dont you think? They could make you appear in bloody sierra leone eating babies and having sex with a 1 legged camel.

And now all of you blood thirsty ppl can go to bed with a sad face and a tear cause you dont get to see something red. Yes, because you dont want "proof" because a picture wouldnt be proof of anything. It can be forged (like I said before) so good that they could really present it. Thing is, is not about "proof" is about "blood thirst", its about seeing a known guy shredded to pieces, its - like I said in another thread - the same feeling that motivates you to stop your car in the drive way to see the accident that just happened, hoping to get a look inside and see the red meat of another human being, the very least that a human being can be and what it is when reduced to its simplest of forms.

Well... fear not for there is always ------------------------- for all of you fans of red stuff and brain matter.
edit on 4-5-2011 by FraternitasSaturni because: EDIT: I have no idea why the word "rotten" doesnt appear

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
No pic No proof, that's what i'll stick with =)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Thing is, its not about "proof" is about "blood thirst"

Awesome post. Totally agree.

Wish I could give you 100 stars.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The media was foaming at the mouth in a rabid frenzy over pics of Saddam, his sons, Abu Ghraib, and American coffins. Without caring in the slightest what that would do to our troops over seas. I wonder what could have changed in just a few short years...

Hmmm....And people still think the media isn't entirely owned by one party.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1ntr3x5yr4x

So basically you have no proof of anything in the world before 1827... ok, that sounds pretty bloody smart, sir. Did the world even exist before 1827? You'll never know...

Cheers

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

So basically you have no proof of anything in the world before 1827... ok, that sounds pretty bloody smart, sir. Did the world even exist before 1827? You'll never know...

Cheers

You also had no proof of color in the world before 1861.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Would you be Christian?

Sorry - - I hate to bring that into this - - but No pic, No proof.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Cheers

You also had no proof of color in the world before 1861.

Exactly my point... but you know, considering our friend's opinion there, I dont know if he would believe in a bloody picture either. So maybe the only way to make Mr v1ntr3x5yr4x believe in it, is to take the bloody and gored corpse of Osama to his own door, so he could touch and feel the cold, to smell the dry blood and see how purple and bloated it was... its all about this need. Blood lust at its finest.

But then again, who is v1ntr3x5yr4x and why should the government care if he believes it or not? I dont, so I doubt Obama does... so, Obama did the right thing and thats what matters.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I dunno if I am buying the story of officials being scared sh*&&^%ess of releasing anything, because of a backlash. Surely there's more documentation than suspected, as was the case in other situations.
edit on 4-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Of course, we have to take their word for it. After all, they always tell the truth and never lied before.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I was looking around and found these articles from earlier today. Not sure if these have been brought up.

Panetta: We didn't see Osama bin Laden die

But in the latest nuanced twist in the official story coming from the top level of the American government, Panetta told PBS' News Hour on Tuesday that there had been "a time period of almost 20 or 25 minutes that we really didn't know just exactly what was going on."

If the live video feed from Pakistan was lost, or never quite as live as it was initially said to have been, that may actually help to explain the amorphous nature of the White House's official account over the past three days.

Blackout during raid on bin Laden compound

he head of the CIA admitted yesterday that there was no live video footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound as further doubts emerged about the US version of events.

Could this be why the White House story has been flopping around?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Ok, I don't even know where to begin here. On Sunday night, I was actually willing to suspend my disbelief in all the 9/11 conspiracies when they announced that they had found Osama Bin Laden and killed him. I really was.

But then, the next morning, when the White House said that they had given Osama a burial at sea within 24 hours of killing him, I knew it was just another cover-up. In 48 hours, we've heard how many versions of the truth from the White House? And now, no photos.

Keep in mind, I don't even believe that 9/11 was perpetrated by Osama Bin Laden or radical muslims. I believe it was a false flag attack, orchestrated by the CIA or any number of black-ops groups trying to take America down from the inside.

As to some of the White House's other arguments:

1. Regarding the fact that they don't need the body, because they have DNA evidence.

If you remember correctly, Osama Bin Laden had about 50 siblings or half-siblings, and he was one of 17 sons.

Link:

wiki.answers.com...

The White House said that DNA evidence was matched against his family for positive confirmation Well, how do we know that the DNA wasn't taken from one of his 16 brothers or half-brothers? As I've said before, DNA evidence without a body would not hold up in a court of law. Why should it hold up on national television?

2. Burial at Sea. Really?? We spend 10 years hunting down "enemy number 1" - the man who supposedly killed over 3,000 Americans in cold blood when he blew up the Trade Towers, and we bury him at sea almost immediately after killing him because we don't want them to make him a martyr and create a shrine out of his burial place?? Are you serious????

How many soldier's lives were lost in pursuit of this man, and rather than keeping him unburied for a few days for people to view the body, and make sure it's him (like we did with Saddam)...we bury him at sea, to not offend the radical muslims??? What about the families of the soldiers and those lost in 9/11?

3. Just for argument, let's say there is no conspiracy, let's say 9/11 happened the way the official story said it happened, and they did bury him at sea because they didn't want to "offend" the enemy. That means that the White House cares more about offending radical muslims than they care about offending the American people.

4. As for the argument they don't want to "inflame" the radical muslims? Give me a break. There is nothing that we cannot do in the west that doesn't offend radical muslims.

Being a woman offends them. Being a Jew offends them. Being a Christian offends them. Drawing cartoons offends them. Wearing western clothing and playing western music offends them. They've been promising death to America for decades now. I hardly think showing a photo can inflame them anymore than they are already offended or inflamed.

And besides, if it does offend them, who cares. The do things like behead our journalists (like Daniel Pearl, because he is a Jewish-American) and release a film of that to the world. I don't really care if we offend them by showing them a photo of a dead man.

5. We have numerous people high up in the government (including Madeline Albright, former Secretary of State for Clinton), and Dr. Steve Pieczinek, former deputy Secretary of State who served under 4 administrations, and is still a consultant to the DOD) who said Osama has been dead for years. By refusing to release the photos and burying the body at sea, the White House is doing nothing to disprove the conspiracy theories.

I am willing to believe that it actually happened, if there is SOME attempt at proof. I would LOVE to believe that it's all true. I really would. But the administration is not even TRYING to show proof. That makes me think there's an ulterior motive here.

I do believe that Obama is using this whole thing as an excuse to up his ratings.

Why? Well, the economy is in a free fall. We have a nuclear emergency halfway around the world that shows no sign of abating. There are no jobs. The dollar is falling. Other countries are starting to pay for oil in their own money, which will soon make the dollar crash beyond belief. Also, remember the book by Corsi is supposed to come out, that will supposedly have terrible information about him. I think this is Obama's pre-emptive strike. AND, if he can keep people talking about Osama Bin Laden for a month until the book comes out, I guess he will hope that nobody will buy the book, I guess.

Maybe the White House will finally release the photos of OBL the day the Corsi books come out. Then people can argue about the conspiracy theory of Osama Bin Laden instead of arguing about Obama himself. This will be the lesser of two evils for the Obama administration, because they will be able to argue: There always have been conspiracy theorists, and there always will be.

edit on 4-5-2011 by nikiano because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeswecan
Of course, we have to take their word for it. After all, they always tell the truth and never lied before.

Yep thats pretty much it. Either you believe it or not. With pictures or not. Doesnt matter, from real to fiction, atlantis, summeria, rome, to the horrors of the holocaust or the man on the moon. You believe it or you dont.

Plus history is always written by the victors, so... you have to take their word for it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i think they will be leaked in the near futer that i have no worry about

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

unbelievable. i have seen the footage of obama and staff watching the footage, so they have it. i have heard the u.k. news go on and on today about conspiracy theorists not believing it.

they have proof they killed him but are not going to show the population?

so, they just say something and every person on the planet is expected to just believe it without any evidence what so ever, they tell us the reason conspiracy theories cannot be trusted is because there is no evidence, but expect everybody to believe this with NO evidence?. then they wonder WHY conspiracy theories even exist?

so they kill him without a trail and they dump the body as quick as possible in the sea (so that it cannot be found or because it does not exist) and then refuse to release any pictures to confirm that it was A. osama bin laden and B. he is dead.

i was kind of undecided on what the truth was with this subject, i was waiting for more information or proof, but when you consider all the actions and goings off, it is kind of hard to see any proof it is true other than just being told it is. the media report it is true, but where is their evidence other than just being told?

it is unbelievable.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join