It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to May 4 Free Energy Announcement?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Interesting... 4 pages now and no reply from the staff. Is no one working or are the questions being ignored by the ATS staff?

As for the idea that ATS is TPTB, I'll keep my opinion to myself for now, but I know my opinion of ATS has quickly gone downhill for the past year.

Khar

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Does ATS have full time staff?...lol

As I have said, and learned from other forums, your here at ATS as a guest, you play by their rules.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rumrunner
reply to post by zarp3333

This might be what your looking for.

www.latenightinthemidlands.com...
edit on 4-5-2011 by Rumrunner because: link didn't work

--------------
Thanks for the link, Rumrunner! I just signed up...and will admit I was annoyed that I had to sign up just to listen to a radio broadcast. Geesh! Sadly, I may have signed up for naught since I cannot figure out how to make the radio show work...or perhaps it's not available until 10:15?? I don't know...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The show is running right now. They said 10:10 would be when Mr. X calls in. Don't miss it!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'll wait for the report. Not going to sign up just to hear this first hand.

Was hoping I could hear it without such a pain. Ah well.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Wow the intro song is really horrible....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

what the hell were they thinking?

not to discredit the broadcast, but seriously, wtf?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The show is on right now......

www.latenightinthemidlands.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
lol, the song was pretty bad

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

No sign-up... Ustream link Right Here...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
No sign up and no commercials here......

www.project.nsearch.com...

click on the play button box on the left.

And I agree, that intro song was the worst thing i've ever heard....not sure I can take this show seriously after that.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I've noticed a definite change in the last few months. I remember when this site first started, long ago. I used to visit a lot, then moved onto other things, and then lurked for about a year before signing up. I must say, the past few months have been strange. It appears to me that Obama is employing a LOT of people to cover for him on this site and others.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Do people do their own personal research on matter they read about on the net?

I take everything with a grain of salt.

I don't make opinions on matters just by reading something on a website....look into matters deeper and formulate my own opinion.
edit on 4-5-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
I've noticed a definite change in the last few months. I remember when this site first started, long ago. I used to visit a lot, then moved onto other things, and then lurked for about a year before signing up. I must say, the past few months have been strange. It appears to me that Obama is employing a LOT of people to cover for him on this site and others.

Lol I think the same way but reverse (people are paid to smear him)

Perhaps the truth is America is 50/50 split on a lot of subjects that are also important and we are assuming things because we feel that strongly.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Listening to the show as well, and definitely agree to the bad intro song but I'm here for the content not music.

I was a bit disappointed with ATS on our behavior as a whole in the original deleted thread. If you aren't happy with the claims, don't listen to the show. Seems pretty simple to me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Is it just me, but doesnt he totally look like hes lying? I mean his eyes just dont look sincere at all, almost lifeless, like a puppet, or maybe an alien IMO. im no lie detector but something about him does seem fishy...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
front page, 60 some odd flags, and still no reason given from the mods....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Amen.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I recall him saying May 03 @ 10:00 Eastern Standard Time. I wanted to see it but... stuff came up.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Holy sit, the night I've been waiting for since 1981 when I declared chemistry as my major at George Washington university and the stream is Flash. Apple sucks!

I can't listen because steve jobs has a stick up his ass about flash.

If dr. X uses spinning magnets, that means antigravity. Please update this thread!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join