It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to May 4 Free Energy Announcement?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
On April 29 there was a thread on ATS about "Mr X" announcing plans for a new water fuel device. The thread said inventor had survived 10 murder attempts. He would announce and give away his invention on late night in the midlands radio show may 4 at 10:00 pm.

That thread has been scrubbed off ATS. Wtf? Late night in the midlands has no mention on their site. What gives? Anybody have any ideas?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Thread got 401 replies and is now 404'd.

I didn't check back for any updates, but would also like to know what happened myself. Unless the original poster came out directly and said it was a hoax himself, I can't see any good reason for it to deleted by admins, etc.

Update -
At least we can do some more digging. Originally posted by Glenn Canady and he posted in other locations as well, and are some other discussions of the same topic elsewhere if you just web search on 'inventor survives 10 attempts'.

Will follow up later to see if I can find anything else out myself.

edit on 5/4/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
it's fake or he's dead

my bet it's fake

3rd

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I don't know what happened, I was pretty interested to find out what he was going to do. Hopefully the 11th murder attempt wasn't successful.

Here's the thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I was following that thread as well...what gives? Someone get a hold of the admin here and ask them if you know them. Although free energy would destroy America since our dollar is basically oil.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I was/ am really excited about it. I even experimented with a 9volt block battery in a cup of water and some salt.

Was producing hydrogen.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by scojak
I don't know what happened, I was pretty interested to find out what he was going to do. Hopefully the 11th murder attempt wasn't successful.

Here's the thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

nope different guy thats my John H thread nothing to do with the illusive mr x

wonder why it got scrubbed FnS for the op

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Wasnt he suppose to release it tonight on a radio show or something...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hmmm. Interesting blog posts over at his project.nsearch.com:

As far as I'm concerned there is a 99.99% chance that AboveTopSecret.com is a CIA front! They have nice new offices and they restrict their users from talking amongst themselves and push the government fairy tale about 911 and just about everything else. Spread the word about what AboveTopSecret.com did in spiking our story! They had 48 hours to apologize and repost my #1 story but of course they chose to do evil and keep it censored from their readers!

Looks like the announcement should be tonight at 9pm central on the podcast he mentioned:

On Wednesday, May 4th 2011 at 10pm EST on the radio show, “Late Night in the Midlands”, a group of inventors will announce that we can soon run our cars on water! This live broadcast will be carried on WOIC in Columbia SC and around the world on Ustream. For the first time, the world will hear all the details on how a 2004 Dodge pickup truck has been converted to run on nothing but water! This truck has already gone over 8500 miles without visiting a gas pump! Michael Vara and myself will be interviewing these men and getting all the details during the 4 hour show. We're proud that the alternative media will be breaking the biggest story since oil was first discovered!

Here's Glenn's video regarding the thread we're discussing and what happened:

edit on 5/4/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
On April 29 there was a thread on ATS about "Mr X" announcing plans for a new water fuel device. The thread said inventor had survived 10 murder attempts. He would announce and give away his invention on late night in the midlands radio show may 4 at 10:00 pm.

That thread has been scrubbed off ATS. Wtf? Late night in the midlands has no mention on their site. What gives? Anybody have any ideas?

It doesn't matter because the cat is out of the bag. You have to get the info from You tube while it remains there. It's all about using water as fuel and anyone can do it to run everything from the electricity in your house, your car, or what ever. Look for HHO generator or Hydrogen generator. Change the world one step at a time.

edit on 4-5-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

Any mods willing to tell?

Why was this thread 404'd?
edit on 4-5-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
If you go to late night in the midlands website and look under events you will see it. It says it will be at 10:15 eastern time.
edit on 5//4//11 by digginforthetruth because: bad link
Here is a better link.www.latenightinthemidlands.com...
edit on 5//4//11 by digginforthetruth because: better link

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It gets weirder. Glen canaday put a very negative new post on his blog about ATS being controlled by TPTB, censorship, etc. It was there for a minute and disappeared.

I tried to post that on this thread and my phone wouldn't let me type. It's never happened before. I have an iPhone. When I click on a text box, the keypad automatically pops up. For some reason, each time I tried to hit a key, the keypad would disappear.

I tried several times. Even tried to start a new thread. Same thing. Finally I had to turn my phone off. Maybe just strange "coincidence" but I don't believe in coincidences. Just saying.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

How dare you all restrict & censor me!
I'm going back to Fox, & I'm taking my ball with me

Me thinks he may have had an account once. Maybe his posts/threads were deleted cuz he couldn't meet the expectations of such? Or we're spies. Just to be honest, I enlisted in the USN, became a cryptologist (CTO type) & had a Top Secret clearance (SCI). But that's all behind me now, so we cool?

edit on 4-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Or was his story censored? I do remember reading it and being excited about this. Id love nothing better than to get off of oil!!!!1
edit on 4-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by Praetorius

Any mods willing to tell?

Why was this thread 404'd?
edit on 4-5-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

Inquiring minds want to know is it true ATS another tool of TPTB like glp?
Considering I havnt been banned here I'm guessing no but I really want to know why they got rid of the thread too.
edit on 4-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

It gets weirder. Glen canaday put a very negative new post on his blog about ATS being controlled by TPTB, censorship, etc. It was there for a minute and disappeared.

I tried to post that on this thread and my phone wouldn't let me type. It's never happened before. I have an iPhone. When I click on a text box, the keypad automatically pops up. For some reason, each time I tried to hit a key, the keypad would disappear.

I tried several times. Even tried to start a new thread. Same thing. Finally I had to turn my phone off. Maybe just strange "coincidence" but I don't believe in coincidences. Just saying.

AboveTopSecret.com - Censorship, Fraud, and LIES!

Posted by Glenn Canady on May 4, 2011 at 10:36am
View Glenn Canady's blog

This is the story about AboveTopSecret.com and how they censored the story that we are breaking tonight on "Late Night in the Midlands".

I've bit my tongue about this website for a long time but now it's clear - abovetopsecret.com is a JOKE! They use fake names on the site to hide, they censor anything they like, they won't you put your website on a video when YOU break the story and to top it off these IDIOTS are telling all their members that Chemtrails are a HOAX!

As far as I'm concerned there is a 99.99% chance that AboveTopSecret.com is a CIA front! They have nice new offices and they restrict their users from talking amongst themselves and push the government fairy tale about 911 and just about everything else. Spread the word about what AboveTopSecret.com did in spiking our story! They had 48 hours to apologize and repost my #1 story but of course they chose to do evil and keep it censored from their readers!

This video explains all about AboveTopSecret.com, please share it on Facebook and put it on every website you can find so we can rebuke this vile company that banned me for breaking the biggest news story since man landed on the moon! They are a JOKE and a I'm calling them out as FRAUDS!

www.project.nsearch.com... orship-1

youtu.be...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I went to a meeting about the same thing in 1997-98. Actually hydrogen they are talking about is using water to run a car. I have read that they have a conversion kit but have no idea if its true.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PathofEnoch

View Glenn Canady's blog

This is the story about AboveTopSecret.com and how they censored the story that we are breaking tonight on "Late Night in the Midlands".

I've bit my tongue about this website for a long time but now it's clear - abovetopsecret.com is a JOKE! They use fake names on the site to hide, they censor anything they like, they won't you put your website on a video when YOU break the story and to top it off these IDIOTS are telling all their members that Chemtrails are a HOAX!

This video explains all about AboveTopSecret.com, please share it on Facebook and put it on every website you can find so we can rebuke this vile company that banned me for breaking the biggest news story since man landed on the moon! They are a JOKE and a I'm calling them out as FRAUDS!

youtu.be...

yeh I got ta agree nowhere else is the official line so well defended...
I jus assume its outside agents and maybe a few on the inside..
but 404'ing that thread... makes ya wonder

edit by agent I dont mean paid shills necessarily but people who defend the official story in the face of any dispute and iregardless of evidence...

lol that vid is epic dudes not happy but it sounds like he had personal issues with the rules bet that had a lot to do with it.

www.youtube.com...
imo he's got issues but he's also got some valid points.
edit on 4-5-2011 by UcDat because: edit

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Originally posted by PathofEnoch

View Glenn Canady's blog

youtu.be...

yeh I got ta agree nowhere else is the official line so well defended...
I jus assume its outside agents and maybe a few on the inside..
but 404'ing that thread... makes ya wonder

Makes ya wonder indeed. Big deal here.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Great post! I will be listening to that show tonight for sure!! And I'm new here and I had an early unpleasant run in with a mod as well. I did read his thread & it's now not here. He's calling out the mods, they better speak up

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join