It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to May 4 Free Energy Announcement?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I had made a thread asking a similar question. Not very many replies before it was promptly CLOSED in short order. I'm not trying to be a trouble maker, honest, so I hope I don't get in trouble for this post, as well.

Heres my closed thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
is this the reason for the poorly pieced together and obviously rushed "Dead Osama Terrorist Show" that i keep hearing so much about?

i hope so

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
oh and also btw, that in the utube video i posted u can see them censore my post u also see that the mod tells me via u2u my only option is to submit a complaint using their complain forum, just like happened to simone in his thread asking why the free energy thread had been removed, well as you can see in my youtube video i DID submit a complaint, 2 months ago when this happened to me for a different thread,

as any rational thinking person can easily conclude i OF COURSE got ZERO response from that complaint, you can read my complaint in the video i posted, and see i made a good rational polite point, i deserves some kind of response,

but what can you expect from the cia,

i didnt doubt the owners of this site when i came to it, but after years of paying close attention to ats it has become obvious they are definitely not legit, clearly run in some controling way by the elite, this is only obvious due to the censorship i have witnessed and experienced,

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
I had made a thread asking a similar question. Not very many replies before it was promptly CLOSED in short order. I'm not trying to be a trouble maker, honest, so I hope I don't get in trouble for this post, as well.

Heres my closed thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

This sounds like maybe the device was protected by exclusivity or patent/ intellectual property rights and the OP was either unaware or without authorization passing on someone elses information 2nd hand? Who knows. By the looks of that this thread will probably be closed. I googled as much wordage of the missing thread and error came up along with many things by John Lear and so I fear the two are connected somehow. John Lear is Mr X perhaps?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

your good at trying to come up with a good excuse, distraction, misdirection, i see this in many of your posts, i havnt seen much else but that, from you on this site,

just sayin is all.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
well i just figured out that i DONT need a new video program, in fact the recording i made is crystal clear, it wasnt until after uploading it to youtube that the quality went down to below readable, i know this because i still have the original copys on my hard drive and looking at them now they are crystal clear, i dont know how to get this to anyone who wants to see it other then youtube, and clearly youtube will just lower its quality.

what should i do? anyone wanna see the original clear copy easily readable? and how do i get it to you? it is an .avi

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I've been waiting for this thread to get shut down but it's too late and would be too obvious. GLF posted that ATS was CIA related a few months back. I didn't pay any attention because the same thing has been said about GLP.

Maybe they cut me some slack for my posts mentioning their old agent and my old "neighbor" Frank Terpil and they checked my file and saw I wasn't full of shizza.

For the record I don't know where he is or even his son Wayne. I haven't worked with PLO since 2002 either.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

i wouldnt expect its to late, the thread your op is about after all reached like 10 or 20 pages before it got 404'd,

they apparently dont care about the will and desire of the websites fans and users, it was quite clear that the members of ats liked that thread, it is quite clear that there was nothing liable or illegal about that thread, therefore its removal was unnecessary, if they claim its just them following t&c then they should not have limiting t&c that go above and beyond the law, following the law is all that is necessary, or else what happened to free speech?

ats doesnt allow activism? what the hell is that about? activism is the most patriotic thing one can do, its being active in politics and voicing an opinion and ats is against that?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

This might be what your looking for.

www.latenightinthemidlands.com...
edit on 4-5-2011 by Rumrunner because: link didn't work

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

your good at trying to come up with a good excuse, distraction, misdirection, i see this in many of your posts, i havnt seen much else but that, from you on this site,

just sayin is all.

I am bumping and trying to stay on topic myself and these are reasonable assumptions I'm making here. Not taking sides. You think this might not be a patent violation or intellectual property rights thing? Why not? I don't know where you are looking for my contribution "to this site" but I got applause 3X - 4X your ats points and you've been on a year longer so though you may not have noticed, I contribute "on this site" plenty. In this thread, you did not watch the video I added or check out the bluewave invention. Just sayin'.

edit on 4-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye he admited to me that i did not violate t&c he told me the reason he removed my post was because it was negative towards ats, he admited there was no rule against that but said it was not worth it to ats to allow my posts to remain,

...and this is one of the realizations which I came to a few years ago. Everything around us is created and run by other human beings (EVERYTHING!)...other normal human beings just like ourselves with all of our faults and prejudices. This is why it is so important to research for ourselves and make our own opinions. Not a single person on this planet, is perfect, nor to be held in a position of unquestioning authority. Not a single one is worthy of that kind of position, nor is it fair to place that kind of burden on a human being whether it is self appointed or awarded by society.

In regards to the 404'd thread and the original subject matter. If this person was to make a world changing announcement today (May 4, 2011), then we have only to watch and listen to see what comes of it. A 404'd thread will not change the promised date nor the outcome of the promised information. Or am I misunderstanding the depth of the situation. Have we lost track of him completely?
edit on 4-5-2011 by idunno12 because: missing words...not enough coffee yet today i guess

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Here he is:

cut paste in google

Mr X new water fuel device 10 murder attempts

His video is the 8th selection down.

...and scrolling through the rest of the articles that reference these specifics you will find much more. I think this is an idea taken from John Lear tapes and diagrams probably Tesla himself or Otis Carr. I think this is lifted material and the person is now trying to repackage and sell the information in the form of a $200 book.You are being saved a sales pitch.

I only wanted a separate forum heading for this type of "FREE ENERGY" idea.
After all - more useless ideas have their own space for material and ideas gathered in one place. He has even taken the Mr X moniker from one of the John Lear, Otis Carr, Ralph Rings, "Mister X" videos made about 10-20 years ago and I just watched it yesterday and posted it in another thread about John Lear. Seriously.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye he admited to me that i did not violate t&c he told me the reason he removed my post was because it was negative towards ats, he admited there was no rule against that but said it was not worth it to ats to allow my posts to remain,

...and this is one of the realizations which I came to a few years ago. Everything around us is created and run by other human beings (EVERYTHING!)...other normal human beings just like ourselves with all of our faults and prejudices. This is why it is so important to research for ourselves and make our own opinions. Not a single person on this planet, is perfect, nor to be held in a position of unquestioning authority. Not a single one is worthy of that kind of position, nor is it fair to place that kind of burden on a human being whether it is self appointed or awarded by society.

In regards to the 404'd thread and the original subject matter. If this person was to make a world changing
announcement today (May 4, 2011), then we have only to watch and listen to see what comes of it. A 404'd thread will not change the promised date nor the outcome of the promised information. Or am I misunderstanding the depth of the situation. Have we lost track of him completely?
edit on 4-5-2011 by
idunno12 because: missing words...not enough coffee yet today i guess

I must applaud your well written and mature post. I hope others with experience in hydroxy generators listen to the show tonight.

Frankly I couldn't give a rat's ass about any individual's ego or character defects. Nobody is perfect. I will always love ATS even with it's flaws.

The point is to bring attention to this evenings show on late night in the midlands andfind out if dr. X is for real.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

i m suprise!!!... infact no i'm not ... if ATS is CIA, that's fine, like that they will know what i think about them...and if this is the greatest discovery of the century then with facebook and twitter, youtube and all other social network the news will be all over the world in less then a hour ! so the guy don't realy need ats to spread his news, now sometimes how the site work is a little strange... but we are in a conspiracy site

but keep doing the good job i 'm looking for it now too...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat
His thread got deleted because he used his real name and advertised a site, two well known T&C rules and he didn't want to correct his violations. That's about it.

Now he's back on the tube "calling out" ATS as CIA front for there attempt to suppress his truths.

If the product he advertised was at least something real maybe mods would consider but what he did is a mysterious "announcement" of a Nth date (4th May) which is a typical and well known method used in viral marketing far too often on this and other popular sites.

That's at least how I see it.

That's a very good point. We definitely need an official response, which I'm sure will sound just like your response. Either way, I think we can agree that we are interested in getting from oil, so any news is good news I it means leaving oil.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

.... I got applause 3X - 4X your ats points and you've been on a year longer ....

my post was removed as confessed by the mod, because he didnt like my opinion, all i posted was my opinion, this is a discussion site where we share our opinions,

i dont understand what is the point of a discussion site if only particular certain opinions will be allowed and others will be censored, that is one of the methods of propaganda,

i only wanted to share that opinion of mine, i see you are saying here the mod is only human and he made an honest mistake? well i still am missing the points which were deducted, not that i care about that,

and you compared our amount of points and time on the site? realy? is that all you do is try to get points? why do you care about them? why do they matter? i post to share my opinion and nothing more, i could care less for how many points i get, it is very petty for you to point out the difference in our quantity of points as if it makes my opinions less legitimate,

80% of the time i want to make a post on this site i refuse myself, i dont do it, reason being, nothin ever comes of it, i get doubted denied 'debunked' insulted accused refuted, always negative, i learned it dont matter to post, if i had actualy made that effort youd see well over 1000 posts from my account, i am very glad i didnt do that, post count, point count, all that, really doesnt count for nothing.

hell i'll just go use some software to auto generate a thousand accounts and get tons of points,(

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Maybe when I wake up tomorrow the world would have changed...

Maybe not..

Whatever, I'm quite intrigued.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

your good at trying to come up with a good excuse, distraction, misdirection, i see this in many of your posts, i havnt seen much else but that, from you on this site, just sayin is all.

Whatever. I could care less about the points and you are right I shouldn't be so superficial but when you say something like this, what are you basing it on? You just randomly throw little jabs out? Didn't think I'd try to defend myself? You don't know what my opinions are about anything really do you? Tell the truth. Sorry you lost your points but stop taking it out on innocent people. They may take offense.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
Maybe when I wake up tomorrow the world would have changed...

Maybe not..

Whatever, I'm quite intrigued.

yep anti grav cars and free energy Im going to get to work right after we get the details

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
On Late Night In the Midlands, host Michael Vara says he will be interviewing "Mr. X". ( Glenn Canady?) Wednesday night May 4 at 10pm Eastern Time US.
www.latenightinthemidlands.com...
A quote from that page. "You'll be able to listen to our broadcast live on WOIC in Columbia SC or through the streaming players at the top of www.project.nsearch.com and www.latenightinthemidlands.com Videos will be made immediately after the show and posted on these sites and Youtube also."
I don't know how to do "from an outside source" but I referenced the quote's origin.
edit on 4-5-2011 by simone50m because: edit.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join