It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to May 4 Free Energy Announcement?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The reason I was so intrigued by the announcement has to do with discoveries made by Maurice Cotterel. He released a new book on future science and claims to have discovered secret behind the hydrogen bond.

He was on C2C last week and his theory made complete sense to me. To make a long story short, for the non-chemists out there, atoms have three kinds of bonds; ionic, covalent and hydrogen. To date nobody has explained what holds 2 hydrogen atoms together. According to Cotterel it's gravity!

He explains how to make an anti-gravity machine with spinning magnets and how easy it is to break the hydrogen bond. If it works, we would have unlimited free energy converting water into hydrogen and oxygen. The energy required to break the bond would be a fraction of the energy releAsed when you "burn" or oxidize hydrogen.

If Mr X device uses spinning magnets, then it may very well be the holy grail of free energy devices. It would truly blow the lid off our energy paradigm and the control of TPTB.

I have barely been able to wait for tonight. When I saw the thread had been 404ed my world came crashing down. Is it possible that my beloved ATS has not only been compromised but is actually a tool of the enemy?

Hey mods, what gives biatches? You know me. I've been coming for years and now you treat me like a virus?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PathofEnoch

Originally posted by UcDat

yeh I got ta agree nowhere else is the official line so well defended...
I jus assume its outside agents and maybe a few on the inside..
but 404'ing that thread... makes ya wonder

Makes ya wonder indeed. Big deal here.

edit by agent I dont mean paid shills necessarily but people who defend the official story in the face of any dispute and iregardless of evidence...

lol that vid is epic dudes not happy but it sounds like he had personal issues with the rules bet that had a lot to do with it.

www.youtube.com...
imo he's got issues but he's also got some valid points.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
The reason I was so intrigued by the announcement has to do with discoveries made by Maurice Cotterel. He released a new book on future science and claims to have discovered secret behind the hydrogen bond.

He was on C2C last week and his theory made complete sense to me. To make a long story short, for the non-chemists out there, atoms have three kinds of bonds; ionic, covalent and hydrogen. To date nobody has explained what holds 2 hydrogen atoms together. According to Cotterel it's gravity!

He explains how to make an anti-gravity machine with spinning magnets and how easy it is to break the hydrogen bond. If it works, we would have unlimited free energy converting water into hydrogen and oxygen. The energy required to break the bond would be a fraction of the energy releAsed when you "burn" or oxidize hydrogen.

If Mr X device uses spinning magnets, then it may very well be the holy grail of free energy devices. It would truly blow the lid off our energy paradigm and the control of TPTB.

I have barely been able to wait for tonight. When I saw the thread had been 404ed my world came crashing down. Is it possible that my beloved ATS has not only been compromised but is actually a tool of the enemy?

Hey mods, what gives biatches? You know me. I've been coming for years and now you treat me like a virus?

I agree this is extremely strange. Especially as you put it a chance to "be the holy grail". To censor something like that is a huge deal. Then claims of a tool for TPTB wow I dont know what to say, I just dont want this post squashed.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Still waiting for mod response

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Very interesting to say the least.
I will be watching, and this will definately decide how i truly feel about ATS.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I do not know about this Mr.X but..

Sodium hydroxide
Water
Stereo Amplifier
Tone generator
Stainless Steel plates
Hydrogen atoms resonant frequency of 42,580,000 Hz
Vibration of the Hydrogen engine itself
Electrostatic speaker design

A bunch of randomness now go to work. I bet if you had a large surface area (stainless screen mesh) and circulation pump and made the depth of the water overhead only an inch or so you could do some interesting things with the above.

I wonder how hydrogen production would be in a whirlpool even or a blender..what if the blender had plates instead of cutting blades... (not saying it has to run as fast or anything) just dreaming up things for other people to mess with is all..

edit on 4-5-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yikes, I just watched dudes video about ATS and I'm feeling a little sick. Maybe it's all just a misunderstanding. He has a right to be pissed but let's not allow a mod who was simply "following the rules" a little too closely to miss the point.

This could just be another story on how to build a simple electrolysis machine. If that's all then I say BFD. If it's groundbreaking tech, then screw the rules, put egos and hard feelings aside. Everybody apologize and move forward.

If Dr. X lays out all new tech then it will be pretty damning for this site and the owners will have been caught with their pants down and have missed the biggest story of the 21st century.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I bookmarked this page recently and looking for somewhere to post it I found General Conspiracies to be the most appropriate thread since there is not a forum for new scientific developments though I suppose the whole site is. www.youtube.com... Where specifically will be energy related inventions? Suggesting a FORUM specifically for new energy related developments.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Check this new invention out too. Bluewave energy www.abc.net.au...
Very interesting!

Like I say there should be a whole separate FORUM for new FREE ENERGY ideas like the water car and free energy ideas other than 'How to run an extension cord to your neighbors garden lights.'

It is an interesting and vital field and some might say one of the biggest conspiracy topics out there. Energy and how to get it. Here is a pretty cool video I stumbled upon
JP Morgan destroyed Tesla and his free energy because there is "no way to stick a meter on it" were I think almost his exact words.

And I think this is a disinfo site. Myth busters show how FREE ENERGY is virtually impossible. They have to be doing it wrong. videos.howstuffworks.com...
Fact the President was on the show doesn't ease my suspicions either.
edit on 4-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
ats shut down the thread, censorship is alive and well on this site,

now watch as this thread too will go down like a lead zeppelin,

how much you wanna bet this post of mine is removed as off topic, seems pretty on topic to me,

ats has censored my own posts numerous times, i even got a warning a temp posting ban, and a points deduction, upon questioning the mod through u2u he admited to me that i did not violate t&c he told me the reason he removed my post was because it was negative towards ats, he admited there was no rule against that but said it was not worth it to ats to allow my posts to remain,

the post that caused a warning a ban and a points deduction i will attempt to recite from memory, it was in a thread in which we were questioning the 404 of another thread (they do this alot) "it would be nice and very helpful if ats could please notify its members of the reason for a threads removal rather then leaving us in the dark," mods response, "the op of the thread was made aware in a u2u" my reply "yes but that doesnt help the members of the site it only helps that one op, while all the other members of this site who may hhave read that thread are kept in the dark"

thats all i said, i tried very hard to be polite, and thats what the did to me, whats more i video'd it, and put it on youtube

plz see.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5/4/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

btw sry its poor quality, i need a better video program

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by digginforthetruth

I don't see any announcement for tonight's show at that link. I maybe a knucklehead. Where is link to stream for tonight's show??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

I've been watching the thread closely. At first the flags started pouring in. A 50/50 rate of flags to replies should have shot it on the list of new topics.

You really have to dig to find it. Even in the general conspiracy forum it's pretty far down the list. Come on! For the last 6 years I've defended this site as a bastion of free speech.

My family got me a tin foil hat for Xmas last year due to the time I spend here. Nobody is a bigger fan of ATS. Please flag this thread. I never meant it to be a conspiracy about ATS.

The announcement is one of the things I've been waiting yeRs to hear. Next to official disclosure, nothing is more important to me than ending the strangle hold of big oil and the end to the destruction to mother earth caused by burning oil.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

how much you wanna bet this post of mine is removed as off topic, seems pretty on topic to me,

I dunno ive been pretty active here for the past month or two and no major issues
I like the fact its moderated so ppl stay civil I dont agree with the anti pot stand but its their site so I respect it other than that nothing Ive seen i censored.

I think this might of been a personality clash or something of the sort...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Pardon me for posting so many times. I am trying to bring attention.

Did anybody else catch the C2C show with Maurice Cotterel? In addition to figuring out the hydrogen bond, he explained gravity! Talk about the holy grail, do you realize that all of the worlds best physicists and all the top universities, haydron collider, Fermi institue ad nauseum have not figured out what causes gravity.

That is also one of the greatest discoveries of all time. Understanding how gravity works would leAd to real flying saucers. Free energy is just one little offshoot.

If tonight's show is related to Cotterel's discovery, it would have the same effect on civilization as the wheel. No kidding. Antigravity propulsion would make cars look like dugout canoes.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Need a whole forum dealing with the topic. I am sure ATS is working on it. We also need one for OBL now too or the general, politics, 9-11 conspiracy pages will get cluttered. Energy ideas should be altogether
Sub it for the Deepwater Disaster forum maybe.
Had no idea this was such a taboo topic. What is so taboo about it and if there is attempt to silence credible or even somewhat verifiable information or ideas WHO could be behind it? Yet almost everything else can be discussed. This itself seems a little far fetched and perhaps jumping to conclusions. I admit I don't know but now very curious. Is ATS GE?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
His thread got deleted because he used his real name and advertised a site, two well known T&C rules and he didn't want to correct his violations. That's about it.

Now he's back on the tube "calling out" ATS as CIA front for there attempt to suppress his truths.

If the product he advertised was at least something real maybe mods would consider but what he did is a mysterious "announcement" of a Nth date (4th May) which is a typical and well known method used in viral marketing far too often on this and other popular sites.

That's at least how I see it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Flagged for you, I would like an answer too as to why the originate post was deleted, it may well of been a hoax (i don't think it is) but it is a major topic for the world and cant be ignored or swept under the carpet.

Posting a link to the event is not reason to delete the thread, if it is true then as many people as possible need to be watching it. ATS should be supporting this, not trying to bury it...

It does make you wonder about the neutrality of ATS....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

ats has censored my own posts numerous times, i even got a warning a temp posting ban, and a points deduction, upon questioning the mod through u2u he admited to me that i did not violate t&c he told me the reason he removed my post was because it was negative towards ats, he admited there was no rule against that but said it was not worth it to ats to allow my posts to remain,

the post that caused a warning a ban and a points deduction i will attempt to recite from memory, it was in a thread in which we were questioning the 404 of another thread (they do this alot) "it would be nice and very helpful if ats could please notify its members of the reason for a threads removal rather then leaving us in the dark," mods response, "the op of the thread was made aware in a u2u" my reply "yes but that doesnt help the members of the site it only helps that one op, while all the other members of this site who may hhave read that thread are kept in the dark"

thats all i said, i tried very hard to be polite, and thats what the did to me, whats more i video'd it, and put it on youtube

plz see.

www.youtube.com...

btw sry its poor quality, i need a better video program

i edited that post of mine, to be more detailed about my opinion and why ^

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

Some austrians tried to patent an antigravity machine last year. Their patent was turned down because they couldn't explain the mechanism of how it works.

They fastened four magnets on a cd such that they could spin on a vertical axis while the cd spun on a horizontal axis. The magnets were like little propellers. The faster the disc spun, the faster the magnets spun.

The magnets gave off spiraling waves of energy like cork screws or archimedes screws. As the cd spun, it got much lighter and decreased the temperature in the room! The device converted ambient heat into antigravity.

If you couple that simple Device with a typical hydroxy generator, you may break the hydrogen bonds with a fraction of the energy required by standard electrolysis.

Fking A! I just figured it out. You heard it here first on ATS. I really think thats it. Now if some ody would call my boss and get me the day off, I would go make one.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Looking around a little for more information and coming up dead ended. Thinking it may have been an obvious hoaxer who was found out. Possibly the info was seized as a part of an investigation.
Murder or otherwise. Speculation reigns until (at the very least) some cover story is offered up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join