It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to May 4 Free Energy Announcement?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Renny

A mason jar? and he's an engineer?

What a knock on my Profession.

The "Big" 1st on that one.

You cannot gain any MPG without telling the computer to lean out the fuel. Period.

You add HHO and because of the high Oxy content, your PCU will put more fuel into it.

You have to change the voltage of the O2 sensors and you can get at least 20% improvement.

I will be putting on another system later this week. I expect to get around 50 to 60 percent improvement.
These are just bought systems. All of them on the market can be improved a bunch.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The guy has valid points. We are allowed to bitch but not to organize and actually do something about issues. Also to 404 him just like that is not correct. Sure ats is the admin's site but we joined and invested our time because we believe (most of us I hope) that ats is not pushing the official stories or try to keep us powerless like the mainstream bastards do. Valid points indeed!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If the guy is going to release such relevant information, why doesn't he just use youtube to address the masses.

Think about it folks.

In the meantime, this farce has gone on long enough. This thread is closed pending staff review.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join