It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
**ENOUGH**

ANY further off topic, rude or any posts that even remotely break the T&C will result in the member being immediately post banned for at least 72 hours.

This is the final warning.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Opspeculate

Good points... But we had stronger evidence they existed but it is still a great point. Someone should fix the world series for the cubs. Does Alex Jones think their is a conspiracy to keep them down? I kid, he would do a better job if he wasn't yelling and putting down his callers. Then he has his fans thinking anyone who disagrees is brainwashed or working for the CIA now that is funny. But, it's just his record is pretty bad on tuff, and his product placement is horrible. He is making his show seem like a cooky morning show. Like Mancow, or Howard Stern. It just does a diservice if he wants to be taked serious at all.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by matadoor
He was shot and killed Sunday night.

Does anyone here, actually think that Bush would have passed up ANY chance to show the world that Bin Laden was dead under his watch?

Come on people, Bush's ego would never allow another man to claim a victory like that.

Seal Team 6 took him out Sunday night, and Alex Jones is a complete fraud. Not a single thing that Alex Jones has EVER claimed has actually been shown to be accurate.

At some point, everyone here needs to take a "chill pill" and realize that there really isn't a boogie man behind every curtain.

Alex Jones, just wants to make MONEY.

Um.....what about bilderberg? Alex jones may say some outlandish things, but he does give a lot of substance, people may not agree with his style or content, but to say that NOTHING he claims has been proven accurate is just not true. I could list many things that he has stated to be accurate that actually are, you shouldnt say things like this if you cannot back any of it up.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
(warning I do make divergant points though there is an overall thread that relates to this.)

Yes Alex jones needs to make money - this is his day job. This is the truth however. This doesn't meant that learning one truth makes all things someone says true, but because you assume everything that some say to be the truth doesn't meant it is.

So 3 distinct sources - actually 4, and it's irrelavent, because of course the system is self-righteous that is it makes itself right even when it's not. There are people that always tell the truth and know all of knowledge, so any viewpoint contrary is out of their realm; not that in reality there is more behind the scenes. How can anyone assume that what anyone says is 100% the truth? And even at that - do they really know the whole picture?

I thought I had a good idea that light was waves, but someone pointed out that the double slit expirament that reveals waves also works if you remove the frame and shine a light around a pin - you get waves... waves going around a post don't converge.

So even if we say it's a wave, it's really not, but we might as well dismiss that too...

www.foxnews.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.legitgov.org... (egyptian translation)

www.sovereignindependent.com...

And this new alex jones review of information at

www.youtube.com...

698,000 views in 4 days - impressive!

but it's not just government science and acedemia

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I bet AJ loves ATS! Free advertising and all. Makes me wonder if he doesn't have operatives that post here to keep his hit count high.

Crazy world. (shakes head and sighs)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Yes it's a crazy world and AJ is the only guy who talks about it.
Crazy AJ..

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
2 dead bin laden's only 1 burial at sea?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

Good points... But we had stronger evidence they existed but it is still a great point. Someone should fix the world series for the cubs. Does Alex Jones think their is a conspiracy to keep them down? I kid, he would do a better job if he wasn't yelling and putting down his callers. Then he has his fans thinking anyone who disagrees is brainwashed or working for the CIA now that is funny. But, it's just his record is pretty bad on tuff, and his product placement is horrible. He is making his show seem like a cooky morning show. Like Mancow, or Howard Stern. It just does a diservice if he wants to be taked serious at all.

It kills me too... he is a friggin nut sometimes and really embarrassing and I have to constanly tell myself that he is just the messenger and NOT the message.

So with acoustic filters on I just l consider the messages I have an interest in and move forward and not get hung up on if I think the Tide commercial switched the shirt for the before and after shot effect.

AJ if your reading this you need to improve your professional disposition for a more professional and tuned audience like those here and consider the bias in some of your messages and advertising.

edit on 7-5-2011 by Opspeculate because: I hate your and you... always mis-keying these

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

Originally posted by matadoor
He was shot and killed Sunday night.

Does anyone here, actually think that Bush would have passed up ANY chance to show the world that Bin Laden was dead under his watch?

Come on people, Bush's ego would never allow another man to claim a victory like that.

Seal Team 6 took him out Sunday night, and Alex Jones is a complete fraud. Not a single thing that Alex Jones has EVER claimed has actually been shown to be accurate.

At some point, everyone here needs to take a "chill pill" and realize that there really isn't a boogie man behind every curtain.

Alex Jones, just wants to make MONEY.

Um.....what about bilderberg? Alex jones may say some outlandish things, but he does give a lot of substance, people may not agree with his style or content, but to say that NOTHING he claims has been proven accurate is just not true. I could list many things that he has stated to be accurate that actually are, you shouldnt say things like this if you cannot back any of it up.

Ok... Go on state a few things... Out of interest

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Ok... Go on state a few things... Out of interest...

Can we start with this one and take it slow and just discuss the details and not the romance.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Alex if you read this you have some work on the table:

- OBL's daughter declare her father is effectively dead
- OBL's home tapes
- Recent speech of Obama joking about his birth certificate and about conspirations in general.

I'd like to see your analysis on these events

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1
Alex if you read this you have some work on the table:

- OBL's daughter declare her father is effectively dead
- OBL's home tapes
- Recent speech of Obama joking about his birth certificate and about conspirations in general.

I'd like to see your analysis on these events

Me too

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Ive heard some people say to not trust jones?? hes..so ive heard..like part of the government and they use him to tell us all these conspiracy things to keep us off the bigger picture but IDK cant believe everything you hear only what you see!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
How about the douche that got pissed at AJ after he said he filmed the bohemian grove meeting?
If he's working for the Gov/theElite would they allow him to do what he did?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Bin Laden never existed.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Thanks all for sharing info. You did point out great fact though, and might stem from fact I am a writer and work in production, but when I read his articles, they make more sense. So he does bring up valid points, an I will even admit sometimes what he says is based on real news.

And I totally believe the rich do not have peoples best interest at heart, and most of the gov is composed of the rich for the elected offices. So there is always a chance of conspiracies for price fixing, and corporate handouts, and hell even taking over a country for oil. It's human nature to want resources most wars in the whole history of mankind has been based on such things. SO to say that it does not exist now, would be not only a service to evil, but a disservice to myself.

But, we have to draw a line, on what's plausible, probable, and logical, and what is outlandish.

AL Quaeda, Pakistan, Taliban, everyone is saying OSAMA was just killed last week. His daughter... his wives.. etc. So to suggest that the USA gov an brainwash even our enemies into spouting lies is obviously not true. Why would the BUSH admin pass up bringing out OSAMA? Why would they give it to OBAMA to use? Why wouldn't there be whistle blowers all over? It's OSAMA people have strong emotions.

Why would you suggest that he was frozen? I mean if they didn't even plan to show us the body? Or pictures?

What did this accomplish? AJ is suggesting OBAMA is mega doing good now... but he is not. Pakistan is mad, al quaeda probably is but who cares they can go kiss all our collective ....

If someone could rationally break it down for me, what is there to gain by somehow making whole govs, families, and covert ops basically be zombies who will say and do anything OBAMA says... and why hasn't he used that power to make the USA citizens think everything is okay? Or to just reelect officials. If you an get anyone on the planet to say and do anything you like... then in my opinion that power would be used at home before it was used on foreign land.

But I am all ears, and would love to be schooled. I do not have all the answers, I do not have some of the answers... but I am willing to listen and judge for myself on information presented.

Anyhow thanks all for reply, and again not really AJ bashing, more than bashing the translation of the information at hand.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
mr jones should have let this one simmer a few days longer

credibility fail

just like the WH got sloppy rushing out the news, Mr Jones got sloppy attacking it

the most curious aspect of the whole story remains the burial at sea. I don't think anyone can really make a case UBL was not taken down by the seals on 5/1, but the whole body dump still intrigues me.

the geronimo code name intrigues me as well

maybe his bones are in the tomb at Yale ?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

I had thought they had put him on ice or did an Autopsy, maybe pick apart his brain to see what makes a terrorist tick. No one will probably ever know. It's more of a mystery than The Roswell crash in Mexico.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Now this is my opinion....

I think they knew he was Pakistan forever.. they even said CIA was watching him.
Pakistan has nukes.. it is obvious he was in a garrison town...

I think OBAMA panicked, after wiki leaks released nuke threat. Perhaps Pakistans hand is way more vicious than we would think, or maybe, like us the people running gov are people and as people look at a worse case scenario. Which is

Pakistan or a rogue force gave bin laden a nuke. Or we believe they did. SO we went in and kidnapped him. To make it seem he could not give us any information we say we shot him. And dumped body at sea.

Whoever has nuke would assume we did not get info. They would continue on mission.

Osama is really at a black site right now spilling the bean on where/when/how, while having electrodes pinching his privates, and some not so friendly CIA agents beating him senseless. Obviously we can never keep him prisoner, or anywhere publicly. After he divulges all information, the CIA will release hi to the after world.

Now I have no evidence of any of this, I do not know anyone in gov. but this is more plausible to me based on all info, wiki leaks, and the way it's being portrayed.

Why is the fam claiming he was shot? Well I work in production, I can promise you this, anyone can pull a trigger and cause a persons head to blow up. Without any damage. Especially if you have black ops money.

A non lethal knockout shot, and something as simple as a paintball type gun... with a blank in it for the bang.

Oh and I do think AJ is a victim of rushing, he posted the article cryo osama before the president even made the speech. I went to his site first while I waited for OBAMA to take the podium.

Anyhow guys, I appreciate some taking effort to discuss is and help not only enlighten me, but everyone. Cause together we have a better chance of taking all this information and figuring it out. It's like SETI@home... except we are using something better than computers to analyze, the human brain.

Even if ATS mods censor us more than China. Lets figure this one out for the community.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

I recently watched the obama deception, during the film he lists all of obamas cabinet and their various roles in other institutions, all true, bohemian grove, he went in there and filmed it, filmed these strange rituals being conducted deep in the woods by high ranking political figures, all true, I mean there are lots of things that he presents that are factual, and its a little dull to sit here and list them, I just think that people who say that NOTHING he says is true are just blind or delusional, I mean that is simply not true.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join