Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 34
194
<< 31  32  33    35 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by Opspeculate
 


If someone could rationally break it down for me, what is there to gain by somehow making whole govs, families, and covert ops basically be zombies who will say and do anything OBAMA says... and why hasn't he used that power to make the USA citizens think everything is okay? Or to just reelect officials. If you an get anyone on the planet to say and do anything you like... then in my opinion that power would be used at home before it was used on foreign land.


I think it is a much deeper enemy found in the historically itemized dissection of the American Dream in this well made even good for kids version. My kids loved it and the questions just kept a rollin.





posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by Opspeculate
 


If someone could rationally break it down for me, what is there to gain by somehow making whole govs, families, and covert ops basically be zombies who will say and do anything OBAMA says... and why hasn't he used that power to make the USA citizens think everything is okay? Or to just reelect officials. If you an get anyone on the planet to say and do anything you like... then in my opinion that power would be used at home before it was used on foreign land.


I think it is a much deeper enemy found in the historically itemized dissection of the American Dream in this well made even good for kids version. My kids loved it and the questions just kept a rollin.




DUde... that was awesome.

I watched the whole thing. It had everything back to the future, freaking star wars, 300, even fn Kennedy.

Wow. The music is awesome. AND THAT WAS AWESOME THIS IS AMERICA!!!!

The fed sucks, I totally agree, the people should print their own money. That is a scam. How can they loan us money with interest if they are the only ones that can print money we have to go back to them to get more money to pay them. That's some Mafia type way of loaning people money. Not even loaning, it's money we work for. So it's even more evil than the mafia. AJ and you guys are right about that.

But, still no ice cube Osama.



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
why are you deny-ing his death? whTA does it maTTER



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
what* matter*



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I really don't know about this Alex Jones character lol



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster
 


Youre right Chester, they most likely have him tied up in some secure location. It is most valuable for us to capture him alive than dead. To put an effort in to ending terrorism. Simply killing him wouldnt seem to be the logical choice.



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It seems my theory might have some merit if this source is reliable. They didn't know if OBL was there thus the mission to go in instead of droning or sniping. politico.com



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

Originally posted by Opspeculate

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by Opspeculate
 


If someone could rationally break it down for me, what is there to gain by somehow making whole govs, families, and covert ops basically be zombies who will say and do anything OBAMA says... and why hasn't he used that power to make the USA citizens think everything is okay? Or to just reelect officials. If you an get anyone on the planet to say and do anything you like... then in my opinion that power would be used at home before it was used on foreign land.


I think it is a much deeper enemy found in the historically itemized dissection of the American Dream in this well made even good for kids version. My kids loved it and the questions just kept a rollin.




DUde... that was awesome.

I watched the whole thing. It had everything back to the future, freaking star wars, 300, even fn Kennedy.

Wow. The music is awesome. AND THAT WAS AWESOME THIS IS AMERICA!!!!

The fed sucks, I totally agree, the people should print their own money. That is a scam. How can they loan us money with interest if they are the only ones that can print money we have to go back to them to get more money to pay them. That's some Mafia type way of loaning people money. Not even loaning, it's money we work for. So it's even more evil than the mafia. AJ and you guys are right about that.

But, still no ice cube Osama.


I promise you without wanker bankers calling the shots you will have your questions answered even if the answers are not the bias.We all need a little honesty in this poker game.



posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
People should think for them self, and research for them self.

Take conspiracy and all Media theories - and find out by your self what is really being said.

Look what the military is doing, is good start, and what type of propaganda is being used.

Look in to Family ties, who is the ruling family to this day, and how much cruelty and horror that have been used, by them to still rule us all.

The goal by all means is not to live in prosper side by side, they want to rule over us, the dream is to be ONE KING to rule us all.

Look what institutions we are sending our kids to? what they teach our kids, and how much of our history is being hidden.

Hidden Knowledge is the KEY how the ruling family still rules us.

And we as the people still adore our Kings and Queens.. When is the last time they did something for us...

NOTHING! enough is enough, they just send their politicians to justify the shìt we live in.

And you all are buying it, over and over...


The day Obama said "NO WE ARE NOT GIVING OUT PROOF" some of you started questioning... but as all of the other corruptness we live in... it goes in to History...




posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt
People should think for them self, and research for them self.

Take conspiracy and all Media theories - and find out by your self what is really being said.

Look what the military is doing, is good start, and what type of propaganda is being used.

Look in to Family ties, who is the ruling family to this day, and how much cruelty and horror that have been used, by them to still rule us all.

The goal by all means is not to live in prosper side by side, they want to rule over us, the dream is to be ONE KING to rule us all.

Look what institutions we are sending our kids to? what they teach our kids, and how much of our history is being hidden.

Hidden Knowledge is the KEY how the ruling family still rules us.

And we as the people still adore our Kings and Queens.. When is the last time they did something for us...

NOTHING! enough is enough, they just send their politicians to justify the shìt we live in.

And you all are buying it, over and over...


The day Obama said "NO WE ARE NOT GIVING OUT PROOF" some of you started questioning... but as all of the other corruptness we live in... it goes in to History...



I like your idol point the most... Kids need better idols and role models to improve the chances of the next generation making a better call on these types of things.



posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Yes it exist to many minds here, that are just really an Mirror of their parents mindset.

They come here and bash out names & hate.. with this type of Post & Run


And they CANT ANSWER or have a mature talk, cause their parents cant either..

So many dumb families making more dumb families..



posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PositivelyDetermined
I really don't know about this Alex Jones character lol


So do some research then?



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Does even some of you haters out there really listen to his radio show?

Or does one youtube video of his, scare your mind to much?



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Weishaupt
 


people say he is fear mongering, maybe they got scared?
some one has to talk about this bs we se every minute, and AJ is doing so and i think people will understand it too late.

IF EVERYONE WAKES UP THEY LOOSE, i am talking about the rich douches who are forming the USA into some nazi blind sheep country who will attack every one cause they are scared, stand up for F sake remove the corrupt leaders, remove the corrupts media that are making YOU blind, REBOOT!!

peace
..



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
So his body has been frozen for nine years is that what its saying?



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillfever
Yeah this is a great clip... I watched it a few times last night, its funny how the view count was at 310 forever, with it going past 1200 likes on the video... gotta love youtube censoring...


I don't know how many times we have to cover this, but there's often about a day lag on YouTube view counts, right around the 300 view mark. This goes for Alex Jones videos, Rebecca Black videos, Barack Obama videos or anything else posted on YouTube. Give it a day or so, and the view count will leap up to where it's supposed to be.

There's nothing sinister about it.

I think the staff at YouTube has better things to do than censor Alex Jones videos view ratings.
edit on 5/14/2011 by Pseudonaut because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Chesster
 


Youre right Chester, they most likely have him tied up in some secure location. It is most valuable for us to capture him alive than dead. To put an effort in to ending terrorism. Simply killing him wouldnt seem to be the logical choice.
Unless, of course, he posed a potential threat to the soldiers.

Given that Al Qaeda has no problem with suicide bombings and martyrdom, if he wanted to be captured alive, he should've just held still.



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt
The day Obama said "NO WE ARE NOT GIVING OUT PROOF" some of you started questioning... but as all of the other corruptness we live in... it goes in to History...

They gave proof. The same DNA test they gave Saddam. And they're going to test it again in America. Declaring it to be inadequate all of a sudden, when it was just fine for Saddam and lots of other bad guys, is a textbook double standard.

A lot of CTs said that any photos would be false, before the decision whether or not to release them was even made. These "free thinkers" were discounting evidence before it was even produced, because they wanted to ignore what said photos would indicate. That's not intellectually honest. That's sticking your fingers in your ears and going La La very loudly.



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker321
reply to post by matadoor
 


Alex Jones exposes alot of corrupt things going on in this country and around the world. He has people on his radio show that have the credentials to talk about what they know. You are just like everyone else that want to believe everything the media and the govt tells them. Until they come out with real evidence of Bin Laden's death then we cannot rule out that this is all a hoax.
And your wrong when you say not one single thing Alex has claimed has been proven. What about fluoride in the water? What about chemtrails?



From what I've seen he runs wild with a load of unsubstantiated guesswork that he presents as facts.

Not at all like people on ATS - of course



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 000063

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Chesster
 


Youre right Chester, they most likely have him tied up in some secure location. It is most valuable for us to capture him alive than dead. To put an effort in to ending terrorism. Simply killing him wouldnt seem to be the logical choice.
Unless, of course, he posed a potential threat to the soldiers.

Given that Al Qaeda has no problem with suicide bombings and martyrdom, if he wanted to be captured alive, he should've just held still.


I think they would give it their very best effort to get him alive. The information they could extract from him would be priceless. Especially if they can convince the terrorrist world that he is dead and disposed of.

Which leads me to repeat my one and only conspiracy theory. He was captured and is currently being held at an undisclosed location.
Therefore no body and no proof of death. Just heresay.






top topics



 
194
<< 31  32  33    35 >>

log in

join