It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama didn't retaliate when ambushed: US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Osama didn't retaliate when ambushed: US

ibnlive.in.com

An amateur video coming out of Abbottabad shows gunfire inside the fortified million dollar mansion which housed the Al Qaeda chief and his family. US officials said that Laden did not fire back when he was ambushed. He was shot once in the head and then on the chest, US officials said. It also emerged that Osama's wife was not killed as was reported earlier. She was wounded in the operation and handed over to Pakistani authorities.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well.. This must be embarrassing to Obama and the SEAL team 6. Looks like their secrets are out! Amateur footage of the raid shows that Osama did not retaliate when attacked, which could be showing that this raid was indeed an assassination. They had no reason to attack him. He was no threat to them, they just wanted him dead. It appears to me that they just want to end everything about the guy. They supposedly killed him, his son, and wife. Some sources claim he took his wife as a human shield but now that I have seen this article I doubt that.

ibnlive.in.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

No US offical has stated this. During the press conference it was stated he did resist.

The person who had the twitter deal outside was not even at the compound, he was on his roof a distance away.

According to the press release, their were no pakistanis present, because we didnt inform them of the operation until after it was overwith.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I see no problem with this assassination. He's killed enough people, why let him try and take any more?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I don't trust that video they are showing on MSM. Where did the fire come from? Guns don't make fire. I'm not dumb MSM.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
He is a fictatious character and the closest match in bonestructure is OBAMA back in his early mind controlled M'Kultra days.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Who cares!

2nd line.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
All the pain and suffering humanity goes through, and they're just mocking us like DEMONS. These creatures from hell!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

They had every reason in the world to attack him. He was a mass murderer of thousands of people from many different countries and religions, Muslims included.

Assassinated? That may be an accurate term.

Ambushed? No. Bonnie and Clyde were ambushed. Osama got complacent.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
There are many speculations arising after this event. As people who are curious by nature we'll never be happy with their version unless we have visual proof of his death; however, his body was "buried at sea" and it seems no picture of the dead body was taken or has not been released.

I also like to point out something, when did his name change from Osama to Usama? It seems that the FBI
has changed his name in the Ten Most Wanted List. They also list him as deceased, but with this description, "Attack on a Federal Facility Resulting in Death". Even until this day his wanted description never mentioned him as having been part of the 9/11 attacks.

Here is the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list, click on "Usama's" picture to view his details.

FBI Ten Most Wanted List

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

The news just said he was unarmed and did not reach for a weapon.

edit on 2-5-2011 by PoopDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SilverZero

Osama and Usama are the same name, its the transliteration that cause a "change" of the letter.
As for the most wanted part, interesting, do they edit any other peoples name and charges/ whatever the description is?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
if there was a video why not show it? why are we seeing a talk about it but not the actual video?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

It's just BS. He was unarmed, shot in the head, buried at sea. So quick to assume.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

I'm thinking its for political reasons, since the sites going to get a massive amount of hits.
Obama wants to be known as the hero who defeated the man responsible for 9/11.
Who knows.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Maybe they are scared of Trump. They're going for a Obama rally for popularity.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jrcris2011

Trump isn't even close to being a threat. I'm confused?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

How can you say they had no reason to attack him! They had thousands upon thousands of reasons to assassinate him. There is no compassion in war...hell, this was the most compassionate option.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Trump could be the next JFK. It's like a year and a half left to know who's the next president and he's got Obama on the ropes.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrcris2011

Trump could be the next JFK. It's like a year and a half left to know who's the next president and he's got Obama on the ropes.

loooooooooooool

JFK? brainwashed much?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join