It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama didn't retaliate when ambushed: US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Not to mention there is NO amateur video of OBL or the Seals carrying out the raid at all - just a vid from after the fact of the destroyed helicopter burning.

So this news report in the OP is a hoax - the source it claims does not exist.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: crappy spelling as usual

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
I see no problem with this assassination. He's killed enough people, why let him try and take any more?

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
reply to post by typwar

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84
reply to post by typwar

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by typwar

They had no reason to attack him.

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
BBC news has been reporting that it was a kill mission, no plans to ever capture him and I think that was probably for the best.

Best for the reason that having him held somewhere would only cause Al-Qaeda to plan rescue missions or hostage taking missions or indeed just threaten to spark off a nuke unless he was released.

Revenge missions are of course a probablility but they wouldn't have a bargining chip.

Originally posted by MagoSA
the reality of this is that OBL is dead, he was shot, bagged, tagged, and slagged off into the ocean to never be found again.

A death photo is supposed to be coming soon, something to prove he was left-eyed and properly identified.

Now, beyond that, we got the dude. He's dead, we're not, so that means we won. That's how war works.

Anything else is quibbling at this point. Who cares if he was on teh CIA payroll? He masterminded 9/11.

Who cares if Pakistan was hiding him and using our cash to do it? He got an up-close and personal look at a US bullet. Its still on his mind, so to speak.

In the end, he was the bad guy and he got killed for it. That's the way it works. No sense in having victory remorse.

I drank a beer in celebration Sunday night. I hope someone stuck a piece of ham in with his body...

Other than the fact that he was an internationally wanted fugitive guilty of orchestrating mass murder.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

How can you say they had no reason to attack him! They had thousands upon thousands of reasons to assassinate him. There is no compassion in war...hell, this was the most compassionate option.

They had every reason in the world to attack him. He was a mass murderer of thousands of people from many different countries and religions, Muslims included.

Assassinated? That may be an accurate term.

Ambushed? No. Bonnie and Clyde were ambushed. Osama got complacent.

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
Interesting... the 3000 people in the Twin Towers didn't retaliate when they were ambushed either...

How about that... what a coincidence...

It is because of this kind of mindset of the US government & Public, Firey opinions are being thrown from each side and it would really shock you too see how a long standing allie of USA's media is portraying America. How the Australian media is portraying America recently.

I Personally think they should have tried to capture him and taken him to a state in the USA were they still have the death penalty.... Put him up on trial and make a example of him!!
edit on 3-5-2011 by dniMnepO because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by dniMnepO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This is absolutely disgusting, our government has a rhythm of constant error, all they do is lie lie lie lie lie, and they do it so obviously, and yet there are millions convinced that our government is amazing, and flawless. Hell the USA is destroyed beyond repair. The people need to restart our government, write a new constitution to support the NEW America.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Crazytalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I see no problem with this assassination.

I only see two small problems: no body and no evidence. But that's okay, because it's a lot easier, lazier and more irresponsible of people to swallow fiction than demand the truth. When all else fails, take the easy way out and swallow hard.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Im assuming they took evidence...if not, then somehing is up

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join