It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama didn't retaliate when ambushed: US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Trust me I ain't as brainwashed as you. lol.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
No surprise.. Old bins been dead a few years now.. Bit hard to fight back when your a corpse..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

The seal team would have been given orders to kill him. If they had orders to capture him hed still be alive i thought this was obvious to people?? And dont think he was living in a compound without plenty of armed guards and others running around. Trust me there was a fire fight most of the fire you they heard that night was from the guards. Im sure the seals would be using suppressed weapons. It makes it harder for the enemy to return fire unless they had thermal which i doubt but i bet the seal teams did.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I see no problem with this assassination. He's killed enough people,

He has been a dead man walking for years.

The US NEVER planned to take him alive.

If they did Osama's people would have started taking a lot of hostages to trade for his release.

Dead he cannot be freed and there would never be a very high priced trial costing millions or he would not be a martyr when they executed him by lethal injection.

This was the best thing that could have happened for the people of the world.

He dead and gone and nothing can be done for him now and he no long can do anything.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This is the best thing that could happen for people over the world?

that leaves me quite perplexed.. how about jobs? money?

it's hard to retaliate when your on a dialysis machine

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SilverZero

If you look at other parts of the FBI site, he is mentioned as the "mastermind of the 9/11 attacks".

"The mastermind of the attacks on September 11, 2001 that killed thousands of innocent men, women, and children has been killed."

www.fbi.gov...

Same can be said for other government websites.It's really weird that he's not officially listed as having been involved in 9/11, though.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I wonder what this is

Monday, May 2, 2011Osamas sisters brain : The Boston connection
When Osama bin Laden was shot dead by Navy SEALs, US operatives had bin Laden family DNA samples ready to match against the corpse.

Where did those samples come from?

According to a report from ABC Channel 5, the DNA came from the body of Osama's sister, who died of cancer in Boston at Mass General and whose brain was then subpoenaed by the FBI for precisely this purpose.

We're not sure what goes into subpoenaing human remains, but we'll try to find out.

UPDATE: Sue McGreevey, Mass Gen spokeswoman, says she's received a lot of inquiries and hasn't been able to "turn up any evidence" within the hospital that a bin Laden sister was ever there, or that the FBI ever requested access to any human remains.

Meanwhile, at the FBI Boston field office, Special Agent Greg Comcowich tells us his agency isn't confirming or denying anything about this story.

While it's been reblogged a lot, ABC and its unnamed informant is the only source for this story so far. It looks like the Telegraph added the "subpoena" bit in its reblog; still not sure you can do that with body parts.

Stay tuned.

Read more: thephoenix.com...

thedisclosureproject-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com...

edit on 3-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by typwar

So the victim in your mind is Osama? You really believe this? The man that most normal people consider the most evil since Hitler. So was he just hugging the lady they had to shoot in the leg? Just say no...Stuff fries your brain.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by typwar

They had no reason to attack him.

Other than the fact that he was an internationally wanted fugitive guilty of orchestrating mass murder.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I bet Gadaffi had a sleepless night last night. After all he is allegedly responsible for orchestrating the mass murder of Americans on the Lockerbie flight. What's to stop Obama sending in a Seal team to assassinate him?No wonder Gadaffi is keen to agree a ceasefire with Nato....

Call me cynical but I find it hard to believe that the USA couldnt find OBL for 10 years and then suddenly discover him in his 'retirement' home in a leafy suburb in Pakistan. As for Bin Ladin he was happy to take the blame for 9/11 for many years as it raised his global profile and suited the USA too.

Maybe Bin Laden raised the stakes and was planning to talk about what really happened on 9/11 and therefore he was silenced very swiftly and clinically...

Just a thought.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
BBC news has been reporting that it was a kill mission, no plans to ever capture him and I think that was probably for the best.

Best for the reason that having him held somewhere would only cause Al-Qaeda to plan rescue missions or hostage taking missions or indeed just threaten to spark off a nuke unless he was released.

Revenge missions are of course a probablility but they wouldn't have a bargining chip.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

Last i checked he was dead in 01. but meh thats just me.. You know actual research.. Not some half assed news story..

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by typwar

They had no reason to attack him.

Other than the fact that he was an internationally wanted fugitive guilty of orchestrating mass murder.

Are we talking 9/11? Because I would really like to see actual proof of this still.. Then again you can do like the US did to the taliban and bomb the crap out of my house when they asked for 100% proof he was behind 9/11..
edit on 5/3/2011 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
He is a fictatious character and the closest match in bonestructure is OBAMA back in his early mind controlled M'Kultra days.

What on earth are you talking about?? I now some people are prepared to believe any old tripe but this really takes the biscuit!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JerryB08
reply to post by typwar

So the victim in your mind is Osama? You really believe this? The man that most normal people consider the most evil since Hitler. So was he just hugging the lady they had to shoot in the leg? Just say no...Stuff fries your brain.

Most evil since Hitler? Geez, get some perspective
Yes, what happened to America was awful but to even put the tragedy on the scale as the massacres of Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao etc. shows an embarrassing lack of historical perspective.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
the reality of this is that OBL is dead, he was shot, bagged, tagged, and slagged off into the ocean to never be found again.

A death photo is supposed to be coming soon, something to prove he was left-eyed and properly identified.

Now, beyond that, we got the dude. He's dead, we're not, so that means we won. That's how war works.

Anything else is quibbling at this point. Who cares if he was on teh CIA payroll? He masterminded 9/11.

Who cares if Pakistan was hiding him and using our cash to do it? He got an up-close and personal look at a US bullet. Its still on his mind, so to speak.

In the end, he was the bad guy and he got killed for it. That's the way it works. No sense in having victory remorse.

I drank a beer in celebration Sunday night. I hope someone stuck a piece of ham in with his body...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Interesting... the 3000 people in the Twin Towers didn't retaliate when they were ambushed either...

How about that... what a coincidence...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MagoSA

Yeah, mission accomplished!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
I see no problem with this assassination. He's killed enough people, why let him try and take any more?

I think the problem is that he had no trial, that generally isn't supposed to be something a democratic country does.

My biggest source of disbelief in this charade is that this guy was reportedly the USA's most wanted for 10 years and they don't want to question him? It doesn't make sense... Unless you consider that Osama was a CIA asset all along. I don't suppose they needed to question him.

I think Osama is dead but I'm not convinced it happened like this.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

And Bradley Manning USED to work for the US as well in INTEL...

Just because he USED to do something doesn't mean he didn't go rogue...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Did BM ever get a trial?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join