It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Osama Buried at Sea...within 24 hours. Really?

page: 23
103
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
This whole thing is just too "clean and efficient" for my taste. Personally i thought he'd been dead for years.

- The raid by Seal Team 6 begins around 1:15 am Monday morning Pakistan time. It lasts approx 40 minutes.

- During the raid OBL is killed with 2 shots to the head. One of the MH-60 choppers crashes, the wreckage is destroyed by the team.

- They exfiltrate on the remaining MH-60's with OBL's body. Having ID'd him by facial recognition despite the head shots.

- They return to the USS Carl Vinson. OBL is again identified through DNA analysis (that sure was quick). Then he is buried at sea.

When I read the article about him being buried at sea, it was only 1:30PM Monday Pakistan time at the time i read it.

All this happens in less than 12 hrs? Something smells rotten IMO. It was something to get attention away from his birth cert (i'm not a birther) controversy, also to get him reelected as the "guy who got Osama". IMO.




posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
We basically saw Saddam get taken out of his hole, get a medical exam, get a haircut, dress up for court, get hung. Nice going, Bush


What's up Obie? Can we get some pics?



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparta
 



Yeah, I'm with you. Pics or it didn't happen!

So it looks to me that Osama was Obamas "Trump" card, to divert attention away from the birth certificate issue that was beginning to get mainstream coverage.
Probably sounded genius in theory but this has to be the worst execution of a plot that has ever been attempted. They really are getting sloppy. Buried at sea? Really? Wonder who thought up that quant touch?

I felt sorry for those people outside the White House flying flags and celebrating.
Do these people even stop for ONE MINUTE to digest the information and data of what happened before blindly getting swept up in the propoganda?
Rhetorical Question!
edit on 3-5-2011 by Flighty because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I don't know if I'm missing something but;

1) Why was Osama just shot dead in the first place and not captured alive. I know there was a bounty on his head, but I don't understand why he was just shot straight out.

2) Why are they not treating this like they did with Sadam? Capture, trial, execute.

3) Where is the evidence? Why is the only evidence we have so jumbled up I can't make heads or tails of it. There is no solid proof except for pictures of a bloody room, a crashed helicopter and word of mouth. There are no pictures, no footage. You'd think with this being a high profile case there'd have been someone who snapped a picture.

Yesterday when I heard about it I went onto bbc news to check out the story. There they had a quote by someone who said that the rumours OBL had been buried at sea were false, and that the US had the body. I see that statement has disappeared from the new report and replaced with



Bin Laden was buried at sea after a Muslim funeral on board an aircraft carrier, Pentagon officials said.


I know you take media coverage with a pinch of salt, but really.




posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
On other note, AboveTopSecret is mentioned on Estonian "yellow news" internet site. Where theres an article about if Osama Bin Laden is actually dead. With few translated quotes.

Link to article. Also advised to use Google Translator.
www.elu24.ee...



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by neowakko
There's nothing in the muslim practices that would require one to be buried in the sea.

Muslims believe that Adam was made from soil/earth. When one dies, they are to be returned to the earth. 6 feet under.

Never heard of dumping in the sea. Not in any known sect of islam.


To be exact, Muslims can be buried at sea if: they are too far out at sea to find land to bury them, are only surrounded by land where scavengers could dig at and eat the body before full decomposition, if the body might be dug up by enemies and desecrated in some way, or if nobody can be found to officially accept the body and do a full Islamic burial.

I think the latter is the reason being thrown around why is was OK to do this, and it was OK to do this. I expect it to be used to incite hatred but if they had found a country to take the body willingly, the mad mullers of the Middle East would have still used it for the same reasons anyway. This was a no win situation.
I don't recall the mad mullers crying out for Christian burials when those dudes were dragged through streets and burned, or for the thousands of bodies which have been found on the streets of Iraq over the years.
They should throw these examples out there and see how the bearded lunatics of penis-ville explain them.



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Where's the Coroners report. American Law is an autopsy MUST be conducted when the manner of death is accident/unknown/or a homicide.

Also where are the pictures?

This is complete and utter BS. I think, that lady who said Osama was dead in 07, before she was assasinated the next month was right.

Also If I hear one more person say that "They Buried his Body at sea so there is no shrine to worship him", I swear I'm gonna gouge my eyeballs out. READ THE THREAD. It's already been thought of and posted 2 dozen times before you.

Not to mention the LOCATION WHERE OBL was "allegedly" killed, IS a READY MADE SHRINE. Like someone pointed out how Ground Zero is to Americans/New Yorkers.

See this is why they don't even bother trying to make up a halfway decent story, because half of America is Ignorant, and that's being generous.

Yea I'm sure some photos and coroners repots and video will be floated in a week or so. They just gotta go and fabricate it first.

Wow this has really taken attention of that sloppy fake Birth Certificate. Shame they had to waste such a good misdirection story on that. I mean they've been holding this Ace in the hole for who knows at least 3 years imo. Only to use it for that? Either a waste, OR worse, there is something more Corrupt that is being covered-up right now that they are useing this as a misdirection tactic for.



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
They really are getting sloppy. Buried at sea? Really? Wonder who thought up that quant touch?

Do these people even stop for ONE MINUTE to digest the information and data of what happened before blindly getting swept up in the propoganda?
Rhetorical Question!


lets think through this problem...we got him. does his family want his body? should we ask even ask? assuming no to both...

how do we get rid of the body that ensures:-
1) no one else gets to see it ever again for medical examinations, photo ops etc.
2) the place his body is located at does not become a shrine for supporters or desecrated by haters

best answer = cremate him...ashes into the sea. end of.

but damn we have to be sensitive towards his faith. so no cremation?
burial at sea? will body parts float back to land? who knows? but still only practicable solution...

or


cremate + ash into sea but tell everyone sea burial to keep the muslims happy?


cunning but dishonest solution...



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer
 


I get where you are going with that and that is a possibility for sure...
Anything is on the table right now as there isn't any proof of anything...

Was it OBL that they buried in the sea (even the DNA test doesn't prove anything as I'm sure they got samples of his DNA years ago just for this moment anyway) There is no footage or photos of the event (even though they have supposedly known since August that he was there and so had plenty of time to get enough cameras into the area to film the whole thing)

So yeah, it's not so much the sea burial that I find hogwash but the fact that this was OBL at all.
He was on kidney dialysis back in 2001 and was looking ill from what I read at the time.
So even if he wasn't killed already (as stated by Bhuto I think her name was and also others) then he would've died from kidney failure ages ago anyway. IMO

Either way, it'll be interesting to see what comes out over the next couple of weeks when it becomes apparent that a lot of people aren't believing this and they want proof.



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty
 


about dna testing. can they get accurate conclusive confirmation when testing his dna with that of his half-sister? (sharing the same father)...


and of course...we have to take their word for it that the dna they used actually belongs to obl and not one of obls numerous half-brothers...



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Yes, I believe he was burried at sea.

Because nothing at the moment shows otherwise.



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
if is isnt dead already before so called raid ! , then he is in hiding somewhere using his CIA pension

either that or they did kill him because if they sent him to trial he would have spilled the beans on the CIA
and americas involvement with the whole thing



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman
 


onehuman i appreciate where you and the others are coming from on this matter. but if you reflect on it, even if there was military footage of all sorts detailing the operation from take-down to disposal being shown on TV people still wouldn't believe it.

we all know most anything can and will be faked these days. we have all been lied to by those in Washington DC and the talking puppets of media so many times in the past it almost requires a leap of faith to believe anything they say at all.



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Umm, yes and people will be all snobbish about how we honor all faiths especially Muslim here in America under POTUS. This is to hide any truth from coming forward, if there was honor they would have left these duties to the family of OBL. Anything we can do is dishonor.


Would you rather he have a shrine or a tomb built for him so that his followers can come and worship him?

Just give the cynicism a rest for a few seconds and think about it because this is what will happen if they allow him to be buried on land.

Dump him in the ocean and nobody knows where to find him.



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by stefplz
I don't know if I'm missing something but;

1) Why was Osama just shot dead in the first place and not captured alive. I know there was a bounty on his head, but I don't understand why he was just shot straight out.

2) Why are they not treating this like they did with Sadam? Capture, trial, execute.

3) Where is the evidence? Why is the only evidence we have so jumbled up I can't make heads or tails of it. There is no solid proof except for pictures of a bloody room, a crashed helicopter and word of mouth. There are no pictures, no footage. You'd think with this being a high profile case there'd have been someone who snapped a picture.

Yesterday when I heard about it I went onto bbc news to check out the story. There they had a quote by someone who said that the rumours OBL had been buried at sea were false, and that the US had the body. I see that statement has disappeared from the new report and replaced with



Bin Laden was buried at sea after a Muslim funeral on board an aircraft carrier, Pentagon officials said.


I know you take media coverage with a pinch of salt, but really.



1. Are you sure they didn't want to capture him alive? Maybe they attempted to capture him but during the ensuing gunfight he was shot. "Please stop shooting at me Mr Bin Laden, I'm trying to capture you alive!"

2. See 1. above.

3. Maybe there is footage but we'll probably never see it.
Why would they release it? Can you imagine the uproar it would create in the Muslim world?
You would have every ratbag radical foaming at the mouth criticizing the US.
They gave him the dignity of burying him within the 24 hours customary to Muslim law to stave off the critics.
Whether they really have the body or not who cares?
What would they do with the body anyway? Keep it as a putrid, stinking trophy?
You would have every Islamic nutcase trying to retrieve it.



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dhimmie

Originally posted by neowakko
There's nothing in the muslim practices that would require one to be buried in the sea.

Muslims believe that Adam was made from soil/earth. When one dies, they are to be returned to the earth. 6 feet under.

Never heard of dumping in the sea. Not in any known sect of islam.


To be exact, Muslims can be buried at sea if: they are too far out at sea to find land to bury them, are only surrounded by land where scavengers could dig at and eat the body before full decomposition, if the body might be dug up by enemies and desecrated in some way, or if nobody can be found to officially accept the body and do a full Islamic burial.

I think the latter is the reason being thrown around why is was OK to do this, and it was OK to do this. I expect it to be used to incite hatred but if they had found a country to take the body willingly, the mad mullers of the Middle East would have still used it for the same reasons anyway. This was a no win situation.
I don't recall the mad mullers crying out for Christian burials when those dudes were dragged through streets and burned, or for the thousands of bodies which have been found on the streets of Iraq over the years.
They should throw these examples out there and see how the bearded lunatics of penis-ville explain them.


They buried him at sea to stop his followers creating a shrine at his grave.
No one will find him at sea.



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well this whole thing sure seems in the realm of possibility that the official story is a lie.

They lie about everything, when was the last time they really told the truth about anything? Nuclear disasters, Massive oil spills.

Why do they lie you ask? Well think about it, USA is the largest intelligence center in the world, having the most spies everywhere all creating propaganda and making countries seem more threatening than they really are. [Notice we get away with invading places like iraq, afghan, ect]

100 years ago the spy's method was spreading rumors newspaper articles ect.

Today it is the media, tv radio, internet ect. Ever watch a kid watch tv, they sit there pulled into a trance, even get as close as they can to the screen, why? They are being hypnotized, similar to when you look at your monitor all day, anything that keeps your attention for a long time is hypnotizing.

Most people take everything the news has to say without question. It would be illogical if they did not use news teams to lie to everybody.

The good part is USA will not be this way forever, its either going to break out into civil war, where if we win we get our "freedoms" back, and if we lose, we are enslaved, OR we become even more enslaved by not doing anything at all, and we lose grip on our freedoms 1 year at a time.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Jrocbaby because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
i beleive he was killed and a burial at sea makes perfect sense to me to prevent his body becoming a site for worship and pilgrimage. his body was probably dropped form a helicopter over the Arabian Sea!

Photographic and DNA evidence is out there but it is being held back for when the next scandal will hit the White House, then, hey presto! here is the proof you have all been waiting for and watch the real news get buried!!



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RestlessNRG
i beleive he was killed and a burial at sea makes perfect sense to me to prevent his body becoming a site for worship and pilgrimage. his body was probably dropped form a helicopter over the Arabian Sea!

Photographic and DNA evidence is out there but it is being held back for when the next scandal will hit the White House, then, hey presto! here is the proof you have all been waiting for and watch the real news get buried!!


You just swallow everything you're spoon fed, don't you? They could have taken the body back and stuck it in the fridge, long enough to allow at least a few independent parties view the body. Osama was the motivation for the multi-trillion-dollar wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, the PATRIOT Act, the Military Commissions Act, the Dept. of Homeland Security, the TSA, &c. There's no possible legitimate explanation for ridding the body overboard so quickly like that. It's hysterically transparent. There are a thousand ways they could have disposed of the body after they'd taken it back for further examination. Why do the sheeple believe that it's either a.) they bury him at see or b.)he's taken back and his burial place likely becomes a shrine ? Those aren't the only two options. Far from it. Hell, they could cremate the bastard and flush the ashes down the damn toilet.



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Offloading the corpse of the CIA’s most wanted into the ocean seemed bizarre. Giving a terrorist of this magnitude a traditional Muslim send-off is mind boggling. What right does this fundamental extremist have? Certainly not the ones of real, honest Muslims, who mostly despise al-Qaeda. Surely we wouldn’t tar them with the same brush as this lunatic? But I guess no-one will go looking for a corpse if it’s resting amongst the coral. That is, if it's even there at all...







 
103
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

log in

join