It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Buried at Sea...within 24 hours. Really?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I really didnt want to start yet Another thread about Osama, but I think this needs to be addressed at least.

There are quite a few people that think he has been dead for years and I think this will just really put the cherry on it. So within 24 hours of this great news for some, we will honor his Islamic Practice and bury him. Ok, that is reasonable enough, but wait, Bury him at sea??? How convenient for any possible questions that may arise. I guess we are just suppose to take their word for it that this is truly him eh? Now is it just me or is something very wrong with this picture?

Now what is really interesting is I posted the link to where I saw this on another thread which you can see here.
LINK

This was the quote: It was on the 5th page of the above link

Bin Laden's body is being handled in accordance with Islamic practice and tradition, one senior administration official said. He is expected to be buried at sea.

I got that info from this Link which isn't showing it anymore. Hmmmm wonder why they revised it?

I do see that on the Drudge Report that fox news is saying the same thing, but I can't seem to bring that link up. Either way, doesn't something smell very bad about this whole thing? I mean it is obvious from other threads we all think something is very wrong with this picture. I just find the fact they are going to bury him at sea just really over the top of getting rid of the evidence.

EDIT: I finally got the Fox link to come up where they say it themselves. LINK
edit on 2-5-2011 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Umm, yes and people will be all snobbish about how we honor all faiths especially Muslim here in America under POTUS. This is to hide any truth from coming forward, if there was honor they would have left these duties to the family of OBL. Anything we can do is dishonor.

+29 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
There's nothing in the muslim practices that would require one to be buried in the sea.

Muslims believe that Adam was made from soil/earth. When one dies, they are to be returned to the earth. 6 feet under.

Never heard of dumping in the sea. Not in any known sect of islam.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

this is faster then a jewish burial. Very very strange i found this very strange Bin Laden's body is being handled in accordance with Islamic practice and tradition, one senior administration official said. He is expected to be In his address, the president invoked the memory and imagery of the 9/11 attacks, and the "gaping hole in our hearts" that led to the international manhunt for bin Laden nearly a decade ago. huh one official said what? to me it would seem they cut out a portion of what they wrote Lol what it would seem like to me is they put i period at the end of "official said" to end the sentence and cut out after "He is expected to to be". Who is he the president or Osama bin the beginning of the sentence denotes more to bin ladin then a transition to the president. The dumb asses even captialized the I in "in" indicating it was the start of a new sentence lol

edit on 2-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

+49 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
talk about dumping the evidence.

+34 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Fits in nicely with the current theme:

1. Planes hit towers, rubble is shipped off for recycling weeks after excavation.

2. Osama is killed, body is disposed of in the Ocean a week later.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Really, if you look up any islamic practices, there's nothing about burying at sea.

+35 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
so where's the freakin proof that he is actually dead? we're taking the word of the very same people who've lied to us countless times

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The burial at sea isn't nearly as interesting as where they choose to "bury" him.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Fits in nicely with the current theme: 1. Planes hit towers, rubble is shipped off for recycling weeks after excavation. 2. Osama is killed, body is disposed of in the Ocean a week later.

Ha! I was just thinking exactly that when I read the OP, and scrolling down the replies, apparently I wasn't the only one.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Well hey, they know that removing the evidence quickly paid big dividends on the very crime that Bin Laden was never even indited for: 9/11. Ground Zero and the shipment of steel off to China, anyone? Or how about all that gold under the towers? They really hate it when we bring that sore spot up.

Somewhere along the line they figured that removing evidence was the best protection against prying minds. Have to admit they're right, on that one.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Im sure there probably isnt anything in their practice about being buried at sea. Im also guessing the burial within 24 hours part is correct. All I know is I read it, posted it earlier on another thread because I didnt want to start a new one, and then I discovery it is now gone from the article. I just find that curious. and like I mentioned earlier, Fox is supposedly reporting it as well, I just can't seem to bring it up. Not that I am a Fox fan mind you.

edit: Now I got it to come up

LINK

+4 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
so where's the freakin proof that he is actually dead? we're taking the word of the very same people who've lied to us countless times

theres a photo (left) floating on the net but i think its been photoshopped from the one on the right.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
hes already been buried at sea...

+17 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I am now convinced more than ever, that this is just
more pr. to boost obama's ratings in the polls.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by minniesoda

Yes, you are correct CNN is reporting it now. So hmmm 24 hours, lets do the math..when should he have died? Sometime earlier yesterday.Or Saturday if you will .
If it isnt their Law to be buried at sea, why was he? And what sea? Did they have to fly him there and just drop him out of the plane? This is nuts

edit on 2-5-2011 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChildoftheAnnunaki
talk about dumping the evidence.

Evidence? There was never any evidence, it was always bs.

Well that whole burying at sea thing just seals the deal. As we thought, Bin Laden was not killed again on April 29. He died a long way back and they'll never find his corpse, ever.

I think this whole burial at sea thing is a test to see how many sheeple are gonna buy the whole story ``We killed Bin Laden last week and we buried at sea... promise``...

Ridiculous.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
You've got to be kidding me. Where's Ruby yelling "Oswald!!" right before they dump the body overboard.
Burried at sea!! That's the best they could come up with for their coverup? What the blazing deuce!!!

+4 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
BL was killed 10 years ago and this was confirmed by B Bhuto just before she was wasted!! She would not have said he was already dead if she did not know this for sure. It maybe one of the reasons she was killed!

Great timing O on O!!! What a joke and a con to the US folk.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I have mentioned elsewhere that I believe he may be again on the delayed Shuttle Launch Pad somewhere, who knows.
Its all so sad on reflection, wars between man.
So many lives trod in the sands.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join