It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Buried at Sea...within 24 hours. Really?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by xvariable
He wasn't a Martyr, nobody was asking him to renounce his religious beliefs. He was assassinated for crimes he committed/planned against the US. They did the right thing, he didn't care about those who died under building rubble/fire/smoke on 9-11, why should we give him any special treatment because of his religion?

It is claimed he was disposed of by islamic traditions. By Islamic traditions he IS a martyr. Please don't use your Christian definition of "martyr" and try to apply it to another religion.

I clearly said he died as a Shahid (which means martyr) and the Islamic definition is that you die during Jihad and you are a martyr (shahid) - and he did, during a gunfight with the 'kaffir'".

So like it or lump it, according to Islam (his religion) he died as a martyr and should not have been bathed (if they did).

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by FuGGer

Originally posted by yourmaker
so where's the freakin proof that he is actually dead? we're taking the word of the very same people who've lied to us countless times

theres a photo (left) floating on the net but i think its been photoshopped from the one on the right.

This is from 2009... Just saying

This is not a photo of Osama Bin Laden in 2009; if it is, he found the fountain of youth and has been growing younger, which of course is B S for those who actually don't get it. This is most likely a photo of him in 2000 or earlier and the dead Bin Laden photo is a reproduction of the alive and well photo with some photoshop embellishments.

All day and into the night the Main Media has been spinning and spinning and spinning this pure BS Propaganda..this Lie, this vomit. I had already decided that the Huffington Post and AOL were of course dis-information assets but now I am making a list. Anyone that promoters this lie is a traitor, Obama is a Lying Traitor and all those with them.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

They have nothing to show......I heard that his face was beyond recognition which i am sure is another lie....If there was a raid they probably got someone else and just said it was Bin laden....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlyer96
reply to post by Zeta4

Exactly, what better way to get re-elected than to catch the most wanted man in the world. There's no way this was actually osama. Hes probably been dead for years and theyre using the sea burial excuse so nobody asks any questions. And the crazy thing is theres people that are straight up believing this without even slightly questioning it!

so your contention is the timing for the announcement of his death?
which in your opinion is favorable to his re-election campaign, is that it...

in any case...if bush didnt take the opportunity to Formally celebrate/announce his death years ago as you contend but obama did...good for obama...what a savvy politician...you dont like it? thats too bad...

either way, obl is gone. some may find comfort with that knowledge some may not...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I really wish Al Qaeda would send out some videos telling America the truth that Osama died years ago and that we are all stupid for believing all this "breaking news".
That would absolutely be the topping on the cake. And I'm sure they would be more than happy to create such a video because it involves showing how stupid Americans are. So why don't they just do it?
Along with them telling us what really happened on 9/11
Anyone else agree with this??
I bet if we could find someone with some connections to Al Qaeda, we could really get that going and get the truth out. If only it was that easy to contact them lol

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
you Buryers are all the same

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by i am just saying
you Buryers are all the same

Get the hell out of my ATS!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by neowakko
Really, if you look up any islamic practices, there's nothing about burying at sea.

Who gives a s***? He insults Islam by having his name used in the same breath...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

In the news they are saying, he was buried in the sea so that his grave does not become a shrine i.e. (martyrdom). Arab world is condemning this sea burial of osama, and some Islamic scholars are calling it a 'sin'. I think this haphazard sea burial is causing more hatred in the Islamic world, than the news of osama is dead. Because many Islamic scholars regard osama's jihad as anti-Islamic, most of them even say osama has tarnished the image of Muslims. But, I am still not sure whether he is really dead.

www.namnewsnetwork.org...

CAIRO, May 3 (NNN-KUNA) -- The head of the Cairo-based prestigious Islamic educational institution has condemned the way the US buried leader of the Al-Qaeda organisation Osama Bin Laden.

In a press statement Monday, Grand Sheikh of Al-Azhar Ahmed Al-Tayeb said the US' disposal of Bin Laden's body in the sea contradicts religious and human values.

"We have to respect the dead, regardless of the person's ideas or religion, by giving the body a proper funeral," he said.

edit on 3-5-2011 by illuminazislayer because: ex link.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Hesperornis

I'm not using "christian definitions" its a fact. But its an expected response, you will twist your religious definitions to prove a point or push an agenda as it sees fit. But if you want to go the radical route and believe he was some type of Martyr so be it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarLightStarBright2
reply to post by Viking9019

They have nothing to show......I heard that his face was beyond recognition which i am sure is another lie....If there was a raid they probably got someone else and just said it was Bin laden....

MSNBC said he was shot twice in the left eye. If that's the case (and I'm not saying it is), then it's quite possible his face would not be presentable to a general audience. However, in the age of the Internet, I have no doubt that such a picture will eventually surface. Then the debate over whether he is really dead or if that's really him in the picture can truly begin.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Bah Bah Black Sheep..................... Osama Bin Laden Boosts Presidential Campaign

If you believe that Osama Bin Laden had anything to do with the atrocities of 9/11 then you have not looked deep enough in to the event.. To say that one man, Osama Bin Laden orchestrated these attacks is just plainly naive and ignorant of the facts. The announcement was made on May 1st - Do some digging and you will find a whole host of connections to this date.

edit on 3-5-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

edit on 3-5-2011 by robile because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
MSNBC said he was shot twice in the left eye. If that's the case (and I'm not saying it is), then it's quite possible his face would not be presentable to a general audience. However, in the age of the Internet, I have no doubt that such a picture will eventually surface. Then the debate over whether he is really dead or if that's really him in the picture can truly begin.

he is dead yo. the american administration are not total idiots to announce his death in such a pomp fashion and then to find him alive and making propaganda videos the next week...holding that days newspaper
it would be funny tho...but its wishful thinking...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I don't know if it's been posted yet, but I found an article which addresses this controversy nicely.

Not everyone believes bin Laden really is dead

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
It's not that surprising. Did they really need a tomb that could be used as a symbol for these nutcases to worship? Dumping him in the ocean was a good idea. Not to mention, I don't think any country wanted to be stuck with his tomb.

man.. that's the most text-book mouth-piece response I could ever imagine. You know I've always heard people talking about trolls and disinfo agents and what not, but never saw what I thought was clear evidence of it. But to be honest, the second I read your post it's the only thing I thought.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by xvariable

I'm not a Muslim and I have no agenda here.

The rest of your comment only displays your ignorance of Islam and its teachings.

Good day.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
TPTB are obviously lieing again. Their crap has become so flimsy and obvious that one would think they are addressing BLS (blind stupid sheeple) or SFF (stupid fat f**kers) like TSA officers. I'm looking forward to the day
when all of these FFM (fat f**king morons) get what they so deserve.......right up the a** ..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
I don't know if it's been posted yet, but I found an article which addresses this controversy nicely.

Not everyone believes bin Laden really is dead

i think we need to differentiate the psychological phenomena of denial when something terrible happens...when say your best friend you talked to last night dies in a vehicle accident today...you cant believe shes gone...

and those who may be more logical/scientific...show me the evidence/proof. i want to believe what youre saying but convince me with proof.

and those who think this is all a psyop run by tptb or cia etc to bolster their election campaign or their desire to take over the world etc etc

and those nut jobs that think elvis is still alive or michael jackson is hididng on an island with lots of children

i think when calls from the muslim world for evidence grows louder...the sooner those pics/videos will be released...since they are the ones likely to be offended/outraged/affected most...with a reply but you asked for proof

edit on 3/5/11 by FuGGer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

UK news stated that he had been positively indentified using dna from his sister who had been in hospital?

Okay.....so we have on the fly DNA tests that can give results in seconds these days?
Hmmmmm......did he just stand there and get tested before you shot him ?
Or......that would mean you shot him AFTER he tested positive as OBL, sloppy security procedures maybe?

Still, I suppose it keeps the sheep happy ?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join