It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Buried at Sea...within 24 hours. Really?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It is a very hard decision and or outcome when we take the life of another human. .there is no reason to celebrate or gloat for the unpleasant things we must do in life, or we are no better then our hostile enemy.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
With all the comments on this thread and others about how he was disposed of (Opp's, I mean buried), I think it was a brilliant tactic.

Ever hear the term Habeous Corpus?

No body, no case, nothing to argue over.

They can always say or argue "that is how we were told he should be buried, we are sorry for the mix up."

Whether it did happen or not, if you keep repeating something over and over, sooner of later it will become the truth.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
With all the comments on this thread and others about how he was disposed of (Opp's, I mean buried), I think it was a brilliant tactic.

Ever hear the term Habeous Corpus?

No body, no case, nothing to argue over.

They can always say or argue "that is how we were told he should be buried, we are sorry for the mix up."

Whether it did happen or not, if you keep repeating something over and over, sooner of later it will become the truth.
Here's the problem; people have been tried successfully for murder without actual dead bodies before.
en.wikipedia.org...

Enough people saw the body, and it was DNA tested. That's more than enough for any court.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by atty2011
Before I write my view on this topic, I would just like to say I am incredibly pleased by those ATSers who put very valuable information and threads on here. I have been reading various threads regularly for the past 6 or so months now and feel thankful that my eyes are wide open.

Anyhow, back to this topic, it feels too predictable that the 'Most Wanted' man in the world for over 10 years miraculously is found 'hiding' in Pakistan, killed overnight and within 12 Hours buried so called 'Islamically' in the sea.
How is is "miraculous"? We know basically nothing about how he was found, what intelligence legwork they had to do, or how long it took to plan the operation. He was killed during a 40 minute firefight, and it only takes a second to pull a trigger.

First of all it is not Islamic at all to be buried at sea unless it is due to severe circumstances ie. death at sea etc. No photos or proof have been provided relating to his death and no witnesses at all who live in the supposed area where he was killed had even seen him or a member of his family.
1. Source.
2. It's not unreasonable to assume the Most Wanted Man In The World was in disguise.

This is too much of a blatant cover-up to hide something which is being planned or in the works to take affect or just a sad way of blaming all those Muslim countries that All Muslims should now be feared as they will retaliate.
That sentence makes no sense whatsoever.

I think it is a load of garbage and those who beleive this to be true, you really need to keep your eyes open for what the government is planning.
Ah, yes, the ol' "I'm open-minded, but everyone who disagrees with me is an idiot" chestnut.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 000063

Your correct, by what they tell us on the MSM, they did do a DNA test that came back positive, and plenty of people have seen the body, again the MSM tells us.

Herein lies the problem, no pun intended.

Has the MSM ever lied to us?

Has the Government or elected official lied to us?

I am not saying this did or did not happen, but I think it is very healthy for people to question the officials they elect and the MO.

Either way, I love it when people get back the Karma they create.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Exactly. The media with their mooing about "conspiracy theorists" over look the fact that any rational person HAS TO question the truth of this. Because, like you have said, they have been caught out lying numerous times.

Its not a "conspiracy theory" to be skeptical. Its perfectly logical and rational to be skeptical of people you know have lied to you in the past.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cd5love96
I had to create an account just to post what I thought because there's still a lot of questions you guys aren't asking. I, for one, believe this is a lie and there never was a OBL to begin with. Here are some questions you should be asking (feel free to answer you opinion):

How come there weren't any casualties in the downed Apache?
(it would indicate their was some kind of resistance since it was supposedly "shot" down)
Nope. It was turbulence.

How come the leader of Al-Queda didn't have a bunch of security with him?
(the operation supposedly took 40 minutes, in and out which is not believable for a person of his status)
He did, which is exactly why it took 40 minutes. They took out the guards, then went room to room. Really, you could get this info from Wikipedia, which is what I'm using.

en.wikipedia.org...

Why would someone on the run be living in a multi-million dollar hideout?
(Saddam was found in a hole and left his lavish palace when he fled)
With US troops crawling all over Iraq, yes. Osama was a jumped-up rich kid with houses and support all over the Middle East.

Why haven't they released the identities of the other casualties in the compound?
(I believe there was a female and two males)
Still classified. There were also plenty of guards.

How come they didn't take any prisoners?
(I highly doubt they were the only ones in the compound "if it's true at all")
They, including Osama, refused to surrender.

Why would they burn the compound down? What's the purpose of that?
(obviously burning evidence, if the blood near that bed was phony they'd want to get rid of it)
They didn't. They destroyed the crashed chopper(to keep the bad guys from learning anything), but the compound itself wasn't on fire. The photos and videos you may have seen are of the chopper.

If Osama supposedly near a military compound they would have known of his existence and were obviously in his pockets. Why wasn't a fight put up to protect him? Why no accusations pointing the finger at Pakistan for hiding him?
Assuming that's true, the US didn't tell Pakistan what was going on. There's a difference between looking the other way and declaring war on the US. No accusations...yet.

Why didn't they take him alive? It seems like a fight wasn't put up if one bullet to the head supposedly did the trick. I'm willing to bet that they captured one of his sons and were holding him for this situation. They'll release the name of the captured son but by that time he would have already been killed and MIA for some time.
Because he refused to surrender and was shooting back. Soldiers shoot to kill, except in very, very rare circumstances. These were not those rare circumstances.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Enough people saw the body, and it was DNA tested. That's more than enough for any court.

So, if I told the "court" hearsay information that my cousin's brother-in-law and his whole family saw the dead body and the DNA test results, that should be more than enough evidence. Especially, if you're a moron with no critical thinking abilities and dealing with courts which have completely shut down the 9/11 issue. Gotcha...I see how that works now.

edit on 3-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I believe I have found a considerable reason for our government’s reluctance to post any footage of Osama Bin Laden’s corpse.

First we must realize what Osama represents to the extremist Muslim community. For all intensive purposes, he is considered the epitome of a religious freedom fighter. He was an icon in the ongoing quest to bring liberty from opposing infidel nations. Many viewed him as devoted mentor and leader. His ambitious and cruel tactics brought many self perceived victories for al-Qaeda not to mention world notoriety. And until recently, news of his death turned him into a martyr in the eyes of his followers.

Why is our government not releasing photographs as proof of his death?

Let me ask you this… What course of action do you foresee his followers taking against the country who assassinated the person they admired and held profound loyalty? What if to make matters worse, we then proceed to ridicule his character around the world through photos of his mutilated corpse? (Keep in mind; these are terrorists groups we’re dealing with!) It’s bad enough for them we’re all rejoicing his death and our media is almost mocking how simple it was to take him out! “Bam, bam” two shots to his face by our Navy Seals.

I’m positive our government has to be alarmed by the upcoming retaliation al-Qaeda and other terrorists groups are conjuring! If Osama was in fact killed some time ago (As some believe), this is most likely the reason for which it never made headlines.

Surely the situation has not changed… So why would our government choose to take a chance knowing full well this will bring increased bloodshed to our nation?
The answer is very simple. Our president is running for re-election. Many of his past loyal voters have lost confidence in his abilities to lead the country. If he is to be re-elected, he must regain the faith of those who put him in the presidency. It is imperative that we view him as a commander in chief that can get things done! Therefore, in an effort to regain our loyalty and to revamp his faltering polls, this type of headlines was necessary.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Something i thought of when i woke up today is there were many woman with him when they invaded and they said they let them go,so i would think someone will come out in the media in time and tell there story of being there and what happened.....Surly if this IS all true someone who was there will come foreword.....Al Qaeda said they have a last tape that Bin Laden wanted released when he died... as of yet that has not happened......In time we might have more info from other sources than our government...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Beowolfs

So, let me get this straight. Terrorists are out there, and have the ability to attack us, but no longer wish to do so, they are no longer angry at us. The news that the U.S. supposedly killed their main guy, isn't enough to anger them into retaliation...BUT, showing the photos of Bin Laden dead, to prove to the American people they got him, would be just the straw that breaks the camel's back...and causes them to unleash the attacks they've been holding back on? Is that what you're saying, pictures, would be what causes them to attack us? Otherwise, we're safe, huh?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

So, if I told the "court" hearsay information that my cousin's brother-in-law and his whole family saw the dead body and the DNA test results, that should be more than enough evidence.
If they saw the dead body, and the DNA results proving who it was, and the actual body and results are unavailable to the court, the judge would conclude that person X was dead. Cases have been tried without bodies before, you know.

Especially, if you're a moron with no critical thinking abilities and dealing with courts which have completely shut down the 9/11 issue. Gotcha...I see how that works now.

edit on 3-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)
This is the same sort of DNA testing that ID'd Saddam(as opposed to a double), and apparently it was fine then. Why is it suddenly unsatisfactory now?

Enough with the ad hominem.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

So, let me get this straight. Terrorists are out there, and have the ability to attack us, but no longer wish to do so, they are no longer angry at us. The news that the U.S. supposedly killed their main guy, isn't enough to anger them into retaliation...
No, the photos would make retaliation worse. Read closer.

Originally posted by Beowolfs
What if to make matters worse, we then proceed to ridicule his character around the world through photos of his mutilated corpse? (Keep in mind; these are terrorists groups we’re dealing with!) It’s bad enough for them we’re all rejoicing his death and our media is almost mocking how simple it was to take him out! “Bam, bam” two shots to his face by our Navy Seals.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 000063
No, the photos would make retaliation worse. Read closer.

You must be getting paid to post, lol. You're not very convincing though, how exactly would it make matters worse? Again, are you saying that they have the ability to hit us, but just aren't that angry yet, so they'll probably just hit us a little bit? But, if we release the photos, whoa nelly, they're REALLY gonna let us have it?

You guys must think we're complete idiots. Tell your bosses they shouldn't have dumped the evidence, they should have brought the body back to prove beyond ANY doubt that they did what they said. Otherwise, it's just more lies they expect us to believe.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Of coarse killing him is good enough... But photgraphs just helps motivate them further.
You know.. Adding insult to injury.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Yeah, just keep saying the same thing, over and over. Eventually, the Jedi mind trick will work on us peons...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I'm guessing you never had anybody wrong you to the point you felt like telling him off. Later the same person persists to anger you even further by continuing their attacks on you..
If before you wanted to tell him off, you now are ready to beat the crap out of him.
It's that simple!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Is burying people at sea something that Muslims are instructed to do with "infidels"?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beowolfs
Why is our government not releasing photographs as proof of his death?

Let me ask you this… What course of action do you foresee his followers taking against the country who assassinated the person they admired and held profound loyalty? What if to make matters worse, we then proceed to ridicule his character around the world through photos of his mutilated corpse? (Keep in mind; these are terrorists groups we’re dealing with!) It’s bad enough for them we’re all rejoicing his death and our media is almost mocking how simple it was to take him out! “Bam, bam” two shots to his face by our Navy Seals.

I’m positive our government has to be alarmed by the upcoming retaliation al-Qaeda and other terrorists groups are conjuring! If Osama was in fact killed some time ago (As some believe), this is most likely the reason for which it never made headlines.

Surely the situation has not changed… So why would our government choose to take a chance knowing full well this will bring increased bloodshed to our nation?
The answer is very simple. Our president is running for re-election. Many of his past loyal voters have lost confidence in his abilities to lead the country. If he is to be re-elected, he must regain the faith of those who put him in the presidency. It is imperative that we view him as a commander in chief that can get things done! Therefore, in an effort to regain our loyalty and to revamp his faltering polls, this type of headlines was necessary.

Osama's picture will radicalize more terrorists?

Our government props unelected dictators and fake monarchies all over the Mid East, out of self interest. When the youth of these countries try to reclaim their freedom and rights, they are hit by rubber bullets and tear gas canisters made in the USA. I wont even go into Israel's American made arsenal used on Palestinian civilians, but suffice to say, there's nothing quite like images of children being burned to death by white phosphorous. And all those millions of dead innocent Iraqis for no legitimate reason...but all this wont radicalize Muslims and foment terrorism, will it?

Nooooooo, pictures of a dead Osama Bin Laden, pictures that Congressman Peter King just said on CNN are not ghoulish (eventhough he has not seen any) will encourage the terrorists?

Will make terrorists want to kill us??

You cant be serious.

And all these people who keep repeating that Bin Laden was dropped in the sea because of shrines are really doing my head in. Do they honestly think that if they keep repeating this line enough times, it will make it true? Osama was a spiritual leader to Al Qaeda and a figure head, he didnt plan any of their terrorist activities. He played a role very much like that of Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, the founder and spiritual leader of Hamas that was assassinated by the Israelis in 2004. But unlike the Americans, the Israelis didnt send the IDF to get his body and dump it in the sea. And God knows, the Israelis are pretty paranoid. Why werent they afraid of shrines and terrorist pilgrimages?

Trust me, it doesnt hurt to have independent thoughts...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

What does a personal conflict have to do with terrorism? And since when have we been worried about offending religious extremists? Terrorists want to hit us, regardless of whether they release the pictures. If they could detonate a nuke tomorrow, they would. Even if Bin Laden were still alive. I'm guessing though, that if they do release the photos, if they exist, you will be defending it saying all of the sudden it was the right thing to do? Or will you and the other posters be consistent and say that Obama shouldn't have?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join