Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Osama Buried at Sea...within 24 hours. Really?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
haha ...he was dumped on top of a underground alien base.
2ndline

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

I don't think that poster is being serious. I know disingenous sarcasm when I see it, best to just ignore trolls.

Thanks. I totally missed that.
My friends do that to me all the time because it cracks them up that I consider what they are saying rather than catch it.

When my brain is in serious mode, I miss some forms of humor.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Yeah I was just joking around, thought it was rather obvious... Obviously not.

It's amazing that the media come out and say "Osama is found, dead" and everyone is cheering and celebrating like it's the end of the world.

Firstly, where is the evidence that they even found him, let alone that he is dead?
Secondly, where is the DNA samples they claim to have proving that Osama was there?
Why bury him in the ocean immediately, removing all evidence of his body, so that when people question anything they can say oh he's in the ocean.

Why do most people believe all this based on no evidence. It is ridiculous. We have Julia Gillard and Kevin Rudd going on about Osama this and Osama that, how would they know? They are only telling us based on what Obama has released.

Wow what a sad world we live in. The media never lie, if the media say something it must be true. But conspiracy theories, oh they are crazy, take your meds.

My 7 year old brother even knows this is all a lie. So fishy.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This stinks to high heaven.We now have the story changing almost hourly,he was armed and now he was not he used his wife as a shield and now she attacked the Seals.And that's just in the last few hours.I don't expect we will get any clear photos of the body and if any of y'all are expecting to hear from Seal Six don't hold your breath.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ancient Champion

I understand where you are coming from.

I like to consider myself a pretty reasonable person when it comes to these "conspiracies." And as a reasonable person if they did not throw the body over the side of a boat and at least took SOME steps to verify their claim, I would be satisfied. Yes there would be the few radical die hard conspiracy theorists out there that would still challenge it but at least the majority of reasonable people would be satisfied.

Instead, they have left gigantic holes in the story of the year which, after the celebration dies, will be immediately apparent to many many people.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
ok..so the arabian sea is aprox 700 miles from Abbottabad..now assuming the troops went to another base, got the body ready for burial, put it on a plane or helicopter and went to the nest u.s. ship for burial...how much flying time would it take?!?!

i have know idea but cruise speed for blackhawk, 170mph

so it would take aprx 4 hours from Abbottabad to arabian sea coast, factor in fly time to operational base, body ID, care and transfer to plane or helicopter, then to a ship who knows how many miles of the coast...ect ect..

and about 7 hours after the raid obama is making an announcement and the body has been 'taken care of' already

damn, thats quick...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by utbpaladin

Exactly, anybody with a brain that they allow themselves to use can see how insane it is to believe for a minute that they would dump the body of the most wanted man in the world before the news even broke. I keep waiting to wake up, from this bizarre @ss dream...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by utbpaladin

I myself was pretty shocked how the world just went on a big party to celebrate his death.....I guess i am the odd one because i didn't,not just because i wondered if it was true but this was a life and no matter what he did, no one deserves that...Crazy if you ask me......The usa has committed more murders than he did and has way more blood one there hands imo.....Very hypocritical...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Thank you for this info!!....I still am not sure she said that,its hearsay..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
If we are to assume there's not actually any cloak & dagger conspiracy behind the dump, I would really like to know how the government came to the conclusion that the only solution was to dispose of Bin Laden in the ocean. Was this a knee-jerk decision on the fly? To me, it seems like the US asked Saudi Arabia, got told no, panicked, and decided to dump him overboard.
The black & white "dump him or risk a shrine" argument seems so damned transparent when you sit back and think about it. They claim they were worried about people making his grave a shrine. Really? Ok, may I offer up a small unmarked area of Groom Lake, then? Or Dugway? Or what about under a nice concrete slab on the Supermax grounds? Surely the most secure prison in the country, which is secure enough for the dangerous individuals we have locked away inside, could easily accommodate a corpse, no?
I think any one of these places, plus numerous other highly secure locations, could have been considered with ease. But apparently they were not, and I would really like to know why.

Quite bluntly, Uncle Sam, I do not believe your excuse. Nor do countless others.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by 000063
we are not saying they would not attack us otherwise. We are saying that provoking them would make the attack worse..

How do you know? Did they tell you that? You are making a claim with nothing at all to back it up. You have absolutely no evidence that showing the pictures would make anything worse.
You're right. It's just speculation, based on the assumption the the US might not want to tease and angry dog, metaphorically speaking.

Here is a truth. Your President didnt see Osama's body in person. And per a guy in the Situation room with him as the event was allegedly unfolding, they DID NOT have visual. They were getting "live updates" from "other media." (Piers Morgan interviewed him minutes ago)
Source?

So, I ask you, what does your President have as evidence this happened the way he thinks it did? Broadcasts on a radio? Remember "War of the Worlds" on Radio? The most he has as visual proof is the death photos. And who knows how good Obama is at spotting photo shopping. In fact, that may be WHY they wont release them. They may have shown him crap that will never make it past real photo experts, knowing he would trust them.
Argument from incredulity and supposition.

So what evidence do YOU have this happened? Dont you find it strange they would dump the body before Obama even got to see it?
Source, and no, I don't. If his home country didn't want it, that leaves either a)calling other countries and asking them if they wanted it (Why bother?)
b)burying him in the US (NOPE.avi)
c)Sea burial or cremation.

The fact that they offered him to the Saudis is evidence against a conspiracy, since the Saudis would've been able to examine and test the body themselves, confirming the US's results.

Maybe thats why everyone reporting it had their eyes bug out when they said "oops, body gone now, too bad." Not even our leader saw it.
Argument from facial gestures? Really?

In other words, some Operatives somewhere are the only ones in the world who know what happened. How do you know THEY arent lying not only to us, but to Obama too?
A conspiracy so deep even the president isn't in on it. Man, these guys are good.

Because the CIA would never lie?
Straw man. Yes, the CIA lies. Do you have evidence or proof that they were lying on this occasion? No.
This was a joint operation. SEALs were performing the operation, FBI were on oversight, and military lab techs to ID the DNA.
edit on 2011/5/4 by 000063 because: +

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Exactly, not to mention the the site of the compound in Pak where he was supposedly killed is a pretty viable spot for a shrine anyway.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
This stinks to high heaven.We now have the story changing almost hourly,he was armed and now he was not he used his wife as a shield and now she attacked the Seals.And that's just in the last few hours.I don't expect we will get any clear photos of the body and if any of y'all are expecting to hear from Seal Six don't hold your breath.
Papers are posting rumors and unsupported stories in an attempt to get the jump on each other. This happens all the time. Not evidence of gubmint complicity.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 000063

You guys are just as bad, and obvious, as the Chinese internet brigades. Responding to EVERY poster that says anything critical about the U.S. government's actions here. Using the exact same tactics as the Chinese. Wow. This country is really going down the crapper.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
If we are to assume there's not actually any cloak & dagger conspiracy behind the dump, I would really like to know how the government came to the conclusion that the only solution was to dispose of Bin Laden in the ocean. Was this a knee-jerk decision on the fly? To me, it seems like the US asked Saudi Arabia, got told no, panicked, and decided to dump him overboard.
The black & white "dump him or risk a shrine" argument seems so damned transparent when you sit back and think about it. They claim they were worried about people making his grave a shrine. Really? Ok, may I offer up a small unmarked area of Groom Lake, then? Or Dugway? Or what about under a nice concrete slab on the Supermax grounds? Surely the most secure prison in the country, which is secure enough for the dangerous individuals we have locked away inside, could easily accommodate a corpse, no?
I think any one of these places, plus numerous other highly secure locations, could have been considered with ease. But apparently they were not, and I would really like to know why.

Quite bluntly, Uncle Sam, I do not believe your excuse. Nor do countless others.
He does not get to rest in the country he's murdered innocent citizens of. This is not a complicated reason. It'd be like burying Hitler in Poland or France.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
reply to post by 000063

You guys are just as bad, and obvious, as the Chinese internet brigades. Responding to EVERY poster that says anything critical about the U.S. government's actions here. Using the exact same tactics as the Chinese. Wow. This country is really going down the crapper.
I like how you're not actually responding to the facts, just attacking the poster.

I don't live in the US, I'm not American, and I think questioning authority is often a sign of a well rounded mind. What I have accused you lot of is blind doubt: assuming everything the gov't says is wrong, without sufficient evidence. You yourself admitted you only have suspicions, not facts.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 000063

Riiiiiight, not an American. Whatever you say, dude. I thought you guys weren't gonna use this software against us law abiding citizens, that's what was said. Another lie, from our lying government I guess. And you're right, I did say I just have suspicion, but that hasn't stopped you from demanding I prove my suspicions over and over.
edit on 4-5-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Source?

piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com... At about 3:10

No. Arguement from "this would never constitute proof of anything in a court of law if regular people were saying it." If I were making the argument to you that you are accepting from your government, you would be mocking the hell out of me. And you know it.

The administrations big meme on why they should not have to provide more evidence is, "No one has any credible evidence it DIDNT happen." WTF? What happened to proving your case beyond a reasonable doubt? Since when in America do we say that someone can make a claim and it is up to the people to prove it DIDNT happen? Really now. You are discrediting your assertion you are a voice of reason. And, you are being a HUGE hypocrite. "Prove it, prove it," you cry, but you expect no proof to support YOUR belief.

All you have, and all the President has for that matter, is a long string of hearsay and some "death photos." The only people who really know what happened conveniently destroyed ALL possible evidence that could either prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt, or prove them lying. We have nothing but the word of people we dont know, didnt elect, and have never seen, and their actions in destroying all the evidence make them suspect to say the least.

If his home country didn't want it, that leaves either a)calling other countries and asking them if they wanted it (Why bother?)
b)burying him in the US (NOPE.avi)
c)Sea burial or cremation.

How mice it must be to live in such a simple world, with such simple choices. A) you dont know what Saudi did or did not want. You have someones word for that. Even his former sister in law said that his family felt blood was thicker than anything. You dont think his family would have taken that body in secret and dealt with it? I do. B) Why is this on your list? There are more countries than the US and SA. C) they could have also buried it elsewhere. Secretly. Which would have been more in keeping with Islamic beliefs.

The fact that they offered him to the Saudis is evidence against a conspiracy, since the Saudis would've been able to examine and test the body themselves, confirming the US's results.

You dont know that they did, do you? You need to look at the timeline again. They did an awful lot in those few hours. And autopsy, calling everyone to see if they wanted the body, DNA testing...........

Straw man. Yes, the CIA lies. Do you have evidence or proof that they were lying on this occasion? No.

Do you have evidence or proof they arent? Absolutely not. And while I have no proof, getting rid of all the evidence by dumping the body in a way in which it can NEVER be recovered, and burning all the evidence at the scene does leave room for reasonable doubt and suspicion. You arent being reasonable. You are claiming being suspicious of someone destroying all the evidence before even the President can ask questions is perfectly normal and expected, and.............its not.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Source?

piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com... At about 3:10

No. Arguement from "this would never constitute proof of anything in a court of law if regular people were saying it." If I were making the argument to you that you are accepting from your government, you would be mocking the hell out of me. And you know it.

The administrations big meme on why they should not have to provide more evidence is, "No one has any credible evidence it DIDNT happen." WTF? What happened to proving your case beyond a reasonable doubt? Since when in America do we say that someone can make a claim and it is up to the people to prove it DIDNT happen?
Since Debate 101. Wanting more than DNA tests is an usual level of proof, one which calls into question every other DNA test the US military has ever conducted.

Really now. You are discrediting your assertion you are a voice of reason. And, you are being a HUGE hypocrite. "Prove it, prove it," you cry, but you expect no proof to support YOUR belief.

All you have, and all the President has for that matter, is a long string of hearsay and some "death photos." The only people who really know what happened conveniently destroyed ALL possible evidence that could either prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt, or prove them lying. We have nothing but the word of people we dont know, didnt elect, and have never seen, and their actions in destroying all the evidence make them suspect to say the least.
DNA testing has been accepted in the past, including in IDing Saddam. Declaring that it's not enough all of a sudden requires evidence that it was altered, not speculation.

How mice it must be to live in such a simple world, with such simple choices. A) you dont know what Saudi did or did not want. You have someones word for that. Even his former sister in law said that his family felt blood was thicker than anything. You dont think his family would have taken that body in secret and dealt with it? I do.
You have less than someone's word. You have speculation.

B) Why is this on your list? There are more countries than the US and SA. C) they could have also buried it elsewhere. Secretly. Which would have been more in keeping with Islamic beliefs.
There's always the risk of someone finding it.

You dont know that they did, do you? You need to look at the timeline again. They did an awful lot in those few hours. And autopsy, calling everyone to see if they wanted the body, DNA testing...........
All three of those could've easily been done simultaneously. DNA testing and autopsies take only a few hours, and the brass could've started making calls as soon as the kill was confirmed.

Do you have evidence or proof they arent? Absolutely not. And while I have no proof, getting rid of all the evidence by dumping the body in a way in which it can NEVER be recovered, and burning all the evidence at the scene does leave room for reasonable doubt and suspicion. You arent being reasonable. You are claiming being suspicious of someone destroying all the evidence before even the President can ask questions is perfectly normal and expected, and.............its not.
Where does it say the Pres never asked questions?

I'm not saying it's normal, I'm saying the suspicion is unreasonable.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Wanting more than DNA tests is an usual level of proof, one which calls into question every other DNA test the US military has ever conducted.

Not true. I cannot send a sample of my DNA to my insurance company and have them match it against my relatives and use that as proof I am dead. Can I? You also need a dead body. Or fragments of a body in sufficient quantity to prove the person who lost those fragments could not have survived their loss.

DNA testing has been accepted in the past, including in IDing Saddam. Declaring that it's not enough all of a sudden requires evidence that it was altered, not speculation.

Is that all we had? Because I remember video of him coming out of his hidey hole, and video of him being examined and having his cheek swabbed, and ................video of his trial and execution. Maybe you missed all that.

You have less than someone's word. You have speculation.

I have legitimate questions about the extraordinary lack of proof and destruction of proof.

There's always the risk of someone finding it.

There is also the risk your President may ask you to dig the body up, or some international court may call for exhumation. Quickly dumping it at sea precludes that, doesnt it?

Originally posted by 000063Where does it say the Pres never asked questions?

Even if he did, the people feeding him information have precluded his ever having access to more than hearsay.

I'm not saying it's normal, I'm saying the suspicion is unreasonable.

And you are wrong. Your trust is unreasonable.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join