It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House says Osama is Dead

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Obama is NO hero! Al-queda will hit back hard

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I didn't expect the US administration to play this hand. The stock market is already geared to crash this week. What better way to divert attention to someone who's been dead since 2001. Sure, make an announcement that he's dead...

LINK

Who's ever at the wheel, I'd expect a terrorist attack in reply to this statement.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I think it's just part of the re-elect Obama campaign. The timing is just too convenient. Look for Obummer to announce troop withdrawals and the fulfillment of his 'promise' to draw down our troop commitments.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CapSolo

You mean TPTB will hit back hard... I hope not, but they've already hinted around to as much.

Even though websites talking about how Osama has already been dead for years are currently down right now, I was able to pull some information off Google caches of those websites.

Check it out:

Osama bin Laden: A dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government

Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago: the fugitive died in December [2001] and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan. Pakistan's president, Pervez Musharraf, echoed the information. The remnants of Osama's gang, however, have mostly stayed silent, either to keep Osama's ghost alive or because they have no means of communication.

With an ego the size of Mount Everest, Osama bin Laden would not have, could not have, remained silent for so long if he were still alive. He always liked to take credit even for things he had nothing to do with. Would he remain silent for nine months and not trumpet his own survival? [New York Times. July 11, 2002]

www.nytimes.com...

FOX News Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.
[Fox News. December 26, 2001]

Bin Laden has often been reported to be in poor health. Some accounts claim that he is suffering from Hepatitis C, and can expect to live for only two more years. According to Le Figaro, last year [2000] he ordered a mobile dialysis machine to be delivered to his base at Kandahar in Afghanistan. [Guardian]

www.guardian.co.uk...

Pakistan's Musharraf: Bin Laden probably dead

Pakistan's president says he thinks Osama bin Laden is most likely dead because the suspected terrorist has been unable to get treatment for his kidney disease.

[A Bush administration official] said U.S. intelligence is that bin Laden needs dialysis every three days and "it is fairly obvious that that could be an issue when you are running from place to place, and facing the idea of needing to generate electricity in a mountain hideout." [CNN]

edition.cnn.com...

These sources are ALMOST TEN YEARS OLD and they already suggest that Osama bin Laden was dead, all the way back then.

These are all from the "What Really Happened" page on Osama, which is down, so I used the Google cached page. So if anyone wants to see all this and more (video comparisons and etc... all the stuff you missed on Fox and CNN), just search for "Osama dead." The "whatreallyhappened.com" URL is the relevant hit... And Google has a cache, although even it is loading slowly tonight.
edit on 1-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

link   
this doesn't mean Al-queda is dead. im actually a little curious to see what's kind of retaliation will be made.

link   
Guess amerika will have to find a new bogeyman to scare the public with now... Or just continue to dust off old bins ghost and trot him out to scare the public with since they have such short attention spans.. Can see it now - Bin Ladens vengeance from beyond...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Somebody dug up the body, He has been dead since 2001; I want to see the BODY !!!

FOX News December 26, 2001

Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.

Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Dead or said to be dead...Al-queda is what we have to watch for.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The U.S govt. can't do that!! Without Osama it could be the end of GWOT. The end of war profits. Did Obama decided to turn against the NWO?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

More like there are enough other reasons to stay in the Middle East anyway now, so it doesn't matter if the truth finally comes out, that he's dead.

All evidence points available to the public points to him having been dead for years now anyway.

Not that there is any hard evidence actually linking him to 9/11, and the FBI openly admits that much themselves.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Dead or said to be dead...Al-queda is what we have to watch for.

If by "Al Qeida" you mean tptb, then you are correct. We will be hit soon, and it will be blamed on Al Qeida. Next boogie man! Step right up!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
And for all you people who state he was or has been alive..

Refer to all my back posts where I said in posts where he was dead "No $hit" and stand behind the fact he is or has been dead for a long ass time.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is currently being discussed live on ATS Radio in a Politics Special.

Click on the Rebroadcast Stream Link off the ATS Ribbon, or visit www.illustrial.net to listen.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

I wanted to add this part..

Dont they resurect dead AL CIAda people they supposedly killed..

Like didnt they do that at least 20 times or something to make it look all good on thier part?

Plus this wont even be talked about on tv for to long.. people will forget and then They will say in a week Bin laden Stikes again..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

I think Osama has been dead for some time already, but apparently they are now (finally) making it official.

They're saying his body has been identified.

Twitters are saying the same thing as the CBS source above (I don't have my TV on).

I guess there is finally enough conflict elsewhere in the Middle East to justify us knowing the truth now.

This is breaking... just wanted to be the first to get it out there!

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 1-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

He's been putting out recordings for 10 years now.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Just watched the President's press conference. To sum it up. He mentioned that he had a meeting with CIA Director, Leon Panetta, about making the capture or killing of Osama Bin Laden his sole priority upon taking office. Moreover, he made a point that he got intelligence about a year ago, and after extensive follow-up it was time to pull the trigger. Bin Laden was killed in a fire fight, and no US forces were killed or wounded. He said the body is in possession of the US government. The operation was not a drone strike, but a special operations mission deep inside the Pakistan interior. That is the jest of it.

As some have said, I find it very convenient about the timing of this alleged military operation? He has just launched his re-election campaign about a month ago, his poll figures are in the toilet, gas prices are through the roof, criticism over the Libyan campaign, the Middle East continues to smolder, and the economy remains on shaky ground. This would be politically advantageous to him going forward. I have my reservations, because it seems to good to be true? Where are the photos of the body. It did not take long for them to show the corpse of Uday and Qusay Hussein, the remains Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi, and the video of the capture of Saddam Hussein. Just an announcement and no corroborative evidence? As far as I am concerned, the jury is out.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.
Obama WILL NEVER be a hero...no matter what he does....the PUPPET MASTERS really are not
that good.

Yeah, convenient timing with all of this coming right after Obama's BC thing, huh?

Very convenient...remember..."don't waste any opportunities".
That's what they say, eh?

I just heard them say on TV, "This is not something that's happened within the last few minutes or the last few hours."

Yeah, his nibs said he decided that "last week" he had enough info to bring the dude down.

No kidding, lots of us on ATS has known that he's already been dead for years.

Doesn't matter what we know...only if it is official from the POTUS...the rest of us are just plain stupid...

Also how "convenient" that some of the websites with the best sources for this information... are down right now.

There is definitely something afoot, Doctor. Seems interesting that according to the speech it was all Obamas doing. It also seems interesting that 911 was all Bin Ladens doing.

Great reason to use as a false flag...watch it people...TPTB are getting ready to pull another "ONE"...They are saying that ANY suspicious behaviour...the smallest deviation from the "norm" is to be reported. They are out to get "evil" people....think they should look in a mirror?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
He's been putting out recordings for 10 years now.

Who has?

Look up "fake bin laden" on Google and just take a few minutes looking at a few different pages. There are only a handful of "videos/recordings allegedly from him, since 2001 to begin with.

You also have to put everything in the right context. For example, the so-called "admission tape" was supposedly a home video where bin Laden was being candid with his buddies, and this tape was "found" (turned over to media by) the US army, who claimed they found it, in VHS form, in the basement of a bomb-out house somewhere in an Afghani city. Osama had already denied having anything to do with 9/11 in at least 3 interviews with Pakistani media.

But just take some time to look for yourself if you're really interested, because what the media has told you is nowhere near the whole story.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Good we finally got the boogey man now we can bring all the troops home, cancel the patriot acts, military commissions acts, veterans disarmament act, disband fica secret court, and every other freedom trampoling action they have justified using this guys image...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

thats crazy, you should make a post with those links!

TPTB jerking the sheeple around again.

Again, great links

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join