It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House says Osama is Dead

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Looking at the comments in my local paper, I'm seeing a different level of chatter and analysis.
That's exactly what I expected.
This is part of Obama's election campaign if you ask me.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Abc showing a fire in pakistan...are they still fighting?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Is it me or does any image of Osama "dead" remind me of Obama?
And it's kind of weird of how this is reported just a few days after Obama releases his "real" birth certificate

April 25th 2009 Swine flu is widely reported.
April 20th 2010 Deepwater Horizon explodes
May 1st 2011 Osama Bin Laden declared "dead"
11 days apart in 3 years... odd I know.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Let the Celebration Begin. The War in Afghanistan should be now over. Bring home the boys with Honors and celebration.

And no this is not sarcasm, I'm a a supporter of our troops.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The topic of the thread is the death of Osama Bin Laden.

Lets keep it there please, and save the partisan political bickering.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Just learned from a friend, 24 Navy Seals in two helos did the job. MacDill AFB in Florida (home to SOCOM) had a full feed of it as it happened.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

And what rank are those guys, if you know?

Something sounds off about that to me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
To those who say this is disinfo and he died 10 years ago, explain to me why THOSE claims weren't disinfo.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
To those who say this is disinfo and he died 10 years ago, explain to me why THOSE claims weren't disinfo.

Because they were mirrored not only by US MSM, but by Middle Eastern sources too?

I mean the guy was hauling around a dialysis machine even according to US intelligence sources, and this was back in 2001.

Check it out:

whatreallyhappened.com...

Also:

ON MAY 1, 2011, JUST MOMENTS BEFORE PRESIDENT OBAMA ANNOUNCED THAT THE US HAD KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN, THE WHATREALLYHAPPENED WEBITE CAME UNDER MASSIVE DISTRIBUTED DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACK. THIS PAGE, WHICH DOCUMENTS THAT OSAMA BIN LADEN ACTUALLY DIED IN DECEMBER OF 2001, APPEARS TO BE WHAT THE WHITE HOUSE DIDN'T WANT AVAILABLE WHILE THE NEW PROPAGANDA WAS "CATAPULTED FORWARD". IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THIS IS THE OPENING GAMBIT IN A PLAN TO STAGE A "REVENGE" ATTACK FROM "AL QAEDA" ON THE UNITED STATES, WITH WHICH TO JUSTIFY TOTAL WAR ON THE MIDDLE EAST.

I was here and posted about it while it was happening... Told you so.

edit on 2-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
i'm proud to be an American, But i like thing straight forward. I do not think that our government would be stupid to eliminate osama intead of interrogating and torturing him first. Dead people dont talk. i was an infantry soldier and any soldier would tell you that when applying deadly force you dont shoot to the face that sounds suspicious, also the sea burrial more suspicious, and not releasing pix, definetly suspicious. yeah i have no doubt we captured that SOB ,but very likely would not eliminate him until he talks. reply to post by bsbray11

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kaiser77

The trouble is, you can't capture someone alive who has already been dead for years.

If you look through what I posted above you'll see there are more than a couple sources, even US MSM sources, that were reporting his (peaceful, illness-related) death about 10 years ago.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join