It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House says Osama is Dead

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

White House says Osama is Dead

www.cbsnews.com

Breaking news video... Also lots of Twitters coming in by the second about it.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
twitter.com

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I think Osama has been dead for some time already, but apparently they are now (finally) making it official.

They're saying his body has been identified.

Twitters are saying the same thing as the CBS source above (I don't have my TV on).

I guess there is finally enough conflict elsewhere in the Middle East to justify us knowing the truth now.

This is breaking... just wanted to be the first to get it out there!

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 1-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

It will be interesting to see the explanation of how he was killed and when....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
And let the countdown for the next false-flag begin!

Because I mean... the bankers got to pin the incoming economic collapse on someone right?

And which Bin Laden will they show, the one with the big nose or the small nose?

edit on 1-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

THANK YOU GOD!!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This is now the headline on Drudge Report. I'm guessing this has some fairly solid backers to the story but the actual news article is yet to be found. Still rumor mill stuff, but headline rumor mill to be sure.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
More importantly ! You people really watch Fox News ?
That explains a lot. ...

To the guy saying rumor mill stuff .. turn your TV on .. it is on every channel .. and I am in Canada

edit on 1-5-2011 by LikeDuhObviously because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
ATS now looks like a news web site with all of the Osama is dead and President Obama makes speech threads. LOL

link   
Funny, that this article was in the news a few days ago...

(Nuclear hellstorm' if bin Laden caught: 9/11 mastermind)
abovetopsecret.com...

pz out Osama
!!!!!

*edit* He was killed just outside Islamabad, Pakistan in a mansion.
edit on 1-5-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by LikeDuhObviously
More importantly ! You people really watch Fox News ?
That explains a lot. ...

I trust Fox more than NBS,CBS,ABC,CNN or MSNBC

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Please post your comments in this earlier thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.
edit on Sun May 1 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Sorted update...

This is the first properly formatted BAN submission.

Mod Note: Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

Thread open.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Okay... so there was another thread just posted recently that says if something happens to Osama, a nuke will go off in Europe.

Edit.. Here is that thread: 'Nuclear hellstorm' if bin Laden caught: 9/11 mastermind

Simultaneous with this announcement, is the apparent escalation of security at DoD facilities discussed here: NORTHCOM has initiated FPCON BRAVO for all DoD forces (Osama dead)

I hope the next false flag isn't just minutes/hours away.

I've also been trying to load and link to this "What Really Happened" article about Osama being dead for years, but it's down, I don't know whether it's intentional to coincide with this breaking report or because it was just loaded down with so much traffic at the announcement: whatreallyhappened.com...
edit on 1-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I hope to Heaven that Al Queda doesn't have nukes on the ready in case of Osama's being killed or captured!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think he's been dead for awhile now and we just decided to disclose this. Supposedly found in Islamabad, Pakistan?
What are the ramifications for this act? If this isn't a lie and Bin Laden was in bed with the u.s in 9/11 won't there be some kind of retaliation on pakistans/talibans part?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This was news a while back...read it here...but guess it's not
real unless the White House says it is...just like everything else....

Bin Laden has been gone for some time now, actually....then again....keep the
"monster" alive....give the "people" something to "fear"...."kill" the "monster" when ready.
Easier to control the sheep that way.

Good grief....give us a break, will ya?

Obama WILL NEVER be a hero...no matter what he does....the PUPPET MASTERS really are not
that good.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
They are saying that Obama was killed (and was living) in a luxury Mansion just outside of Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan, with his family. How did the US and Pakistan governments not know where he was, if he was living the good life in a metropolitan area -with his family? It appears as if he wasn't "hiding" at all.

We were told that he was going from cave to cave and that he cut ties with his family. We were probably told this because his family has ties to the Bush family and other elites in the government and US industry.

This just confirms even more than all is not like what we are being told. The supposedly most hunted man in the world, was living a luxury life (with family members who do business with an ex-president) in a large city of Pakistan, that is almost drowning in US intelligence assets.

I'm wondering why they decided to finally kill him. What are they trying to distract us from? Is something bad about to happen, where they want our attention focussed elsewhere? What made them decide to act now? They have had to know where he was.

Of course, we heard the President say "deep inside of Pakistan in a compound", while obfuscating the fact that it was a luxury Mansion in a suburb of Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan. Almost all Mansions in Islamabad are considered compounds.

--airspoon
edit on 1-5-2011 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.
Obama WILL NEVER be a hero...no matter what he does....the PUPPET MASTERS really are not
that good.

Yeah, convenient timing with all of this coming right after Obama's BC thing, huh?

I just heard them say on TV, "This is not something that's happened within the last few minutes or the last few hours."

No kidding, lots of us on ATS has known that he's already been dead for years.

Also how "convenient" that some of the websites with the best sources for this information... are down right now.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CapSolo

At the very least nothing will be Changed,Al Qaeda's leutenants will take over and the violence in Afghanistan and the Middle East will continue

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join