It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by harasyak
reply to post by TheLegend

Do you have a link to the tape you're referring to?

Also, 3 days after this tape was released, Bin Laden himself said he had nothing to do with the attacks on 9/11 and was being framed.

PS this footage is from "Loose Change" a good 1 hour+ long documentary you can find on Youtube. I suggest everyone here check it out. They also reveal in this "confession tape" that "Osama" has a gold ring on his hand--which is forbidden by Islamic law and something he would not do....

edit on 2-5-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

The U.S. official who disclosed the burial at sea said it would have been difficult to find a country willing to accept the remains.

What a curious statement.

I'm having a hard time believing them.

Would you want this ass-hats remains in your country, where every other whack-job in the world would be turning it into a shrine for jihad?

link   

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent
reply to post by jonibelle

According to MSM, Pakistan was kept out of the loop.....

Were they? Last night they were saying they had the blessing of the PM.
The conflicting stories started when barry gave his speech.
It's not the end of it.

EDIT: Sorry, if you're waiting for links. I was up last night while all this was happening so I am just speaking from memory.
I will try to find sources.
edit on 2-5-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
I want to know who owned the mansion Osama was supposedly killed in, and if the owner had any ties to the Pakistani government.
My Muslim employees are very somber and quiet today. Interestingly none seem to be rejoicing that Osama is dead. I can't wait to discuss this with them and get their views on the matter.

The Associated Press is reporting that the complex "was built five years ago to protect a major terrorist figure."

Link

If the descriptions of the complex are to be believed, why it took five years to notice something so blatantly obvious borders on the absurd.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FuturePeace

So they wouldnt have to give the body back to his buddies where they could make a shrine around his grave. Best to do it before they or his family start requesting repatriation of the body.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Text

I remember reading on this site that he was killed in 2003. guess not. although it's strange that they would bury his body at sea, then burn the complex he was in to the ground.

Maybe he was going to who was really responsible for 911 and had to be removed?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I guarantee that the conversation went like this when they found Osama..

"Handcuff the bastard we need him alive"

"F' that"

*Shoots*

"Thats f'ker dies here"

"Oh well"

"Oh well"

and thats how it should've been.

link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I tell you when I saw the news this morning I just broke in spasm of laughter and I am not kidding, the whole story sounded so fake, I could not hold myself.

The policraps are really most be hurting politically to come out and used the last resort of killing bin laden to their political advantage, this political craps are just getting desperate.

I have noticed an increased of people in the net calling congress whores and the political system corrupted just like I have been doing for years.

People are awakening and they don't want to be fools anymore.

The whole bin laden story is so fake that is going to become the conspiracy of the century.

link   
I think they must have known he was there all along, but now the somehow found it convenient to kill him.

Either that or the U.S intelligence agencies can't justify their huge budgets.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Saudi Govt refused to accept the body. So no need to offer to anyone else.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I see anti Americanism is still alive and well in the UK,it was a US MISSION don't feel bad cause you guys blew it AGAIN like WW2 we had to come rescue ya...AMERICANS CELEBRATE WOOT WOOT..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Thanks, for posting, even the CIA came forward telling the it was not links between bin laden and 9/11, but as always people are nothing but political fools and believe anything that our corporate government feed them.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

M Aslam in Islamabad says the West has been playing a "double game" with Pakistan: "They are currently pretending that Pakistan is their top ally which is not the fact. Actually Pakistan is their requirement till they achieve their objectives in Afghanistan. [Then] they will turn to Pakistan. That is why they are being involved in destabilizing it politically as well as economically. I would like to ask the Western world where were they when Osama was being used by USA against Russia."

BBC News

link   

Originally posted by jonibelle

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent
reply to post by jonibelle

According to MSM, Pakistan was kept out of the loop.....

Were they? Last night they were saying they had the blessing of the PM.
The conflicting stories started when barry gave his speech.
It's not the end of itl.

I've seen reports stating that Pakistani intelligence was on the ground observing the operation.

link   
I would like to know why the silver market dropped over 10% last night an hour before the all mighty one took credit for this BS.??

Did they put some fix in for J.P. Morgan?

If they don't crash and burn with all the bad silver paper, I guess they covered it up.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Buried at sea?
What kind of #&^$ed up $h!t is that?!

Just last week, Al Qaeda released a statement that they would wage nuclear war if Bin Laden was captured.
Now what?

I guess I need to pick up a couple more NBC filters.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Castaway65
I see anti Americanism is still alive and well in the UK,it was a US MISSION don't feel bad cause you guys blew it AGAIN like WW2 we had to come rescue ya...AMERICANS CELEBRATE WOOT WOOT..

It's post like this that make me wonder at times .....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
actually it seems the photo of his dead body is a fake.

Mod Edit: Warning - Graphic Image - Not for sensitive readers

www.infowars.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Media Runs Fake Photo To Illustrate Bin Laden Death Propaganda:

Mod Edit: Warning - Graphic Image - Not for sensitive readers

www.infowars.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

You may be on to something, first the UK have their Royal wedding, and within days US kill bin laden is something that is heading our way that will affect UK and US at the same time economically? and people needs to be in good spirits to be forgiving?

I wonder.

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join